• 333 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
England
Top Gear Track

topgeartrack.jpg

Here is a map...
top%20gear%20track.JPG

Here is an aeriel picture. Ignore the yellow line round the outside, it's not relevant!

If GT5 has TG Test Track, which I highly doubt, I will marry a PS3. Please feel free to take me up on that as well.

I'm assuming that used to be an airport....unless they made it simulate an airport

And you'd obviously only be able to run one car at a time as a test track as the cars use the same bit of road twice.

You know, it you people would READ THE LIST, you'd see that Hethel "Top Gear Test Track" Is ALREADY UP!!! Mondello, too. Thanks, though for the Brazil update.

Right, here is what happened. If I rember correctly, this is an old airfeild. However, with the backing of Hynduai, Topgear had this track built around it. This was sometime in 2002 I think. If anyone can prove anything I said wrong then please do! 👍

Right, here is what happened. If I rember correctly, this is an old airfeild. However, with the backing of Lotus, Topgear had this track built around it. This was sometime in 2002 I think. If anyone can prove anything I said wrong then please do! 👍

Fixed. Lotus designed the track for the best cars in the world so if you look at the track it has sections for speed and for handling.

:lol: I cant wait for next week. I think the Ferrari 599 GTB is on that show but I'm not completly sure. I never am...

I'll go post whats actually on this week in the Un-official BBC Topgear Thread in the Movies & TV section.

I may have missed something here (especially as I haven't read the thread for over a year), but I can't see a master list of tracks from all countries. The first page stops at Gran Turismo and looks to be in alphabetical order. I was going to add some more UK tracks, like Knockhill and Cadwell Park, but I can't see the master list and frankly can't be arsed to go through all 16 pages again making my own.

Cheers Jim, bang on job otherwise.

Apologies for any duplication but it was a copy and paste from here

United Kingom
Abingdon
Aghadowey
Aintree
Anglesey
Bedford Autodrome
Birmingham
Brands Hatch
Brooklands
Cadwell Park
Castle Combe
Croft
Donington Park
Full Sutton
Goodwood
Isle of Man TT
Ingliston
Kirkistown
Knockhill
Llandow
Lydden
Mallory Park
Oliver's Mount
Oulton Park
Pembrey
Rockingham
Silverstone
Snetterton
Thruxton

Of course, many of te tracks have multiple different incantations, but I'll let others worry about that as I need to some work before I go home :grumpy:

The master list is gettin' pretty big...might be time for a 2-post 3.0. I've noticed that it's getting harder for me to add tracks.

I'll you guys what, I'll compile everything later and put it together into a 2-poster. Gnorman's post is the last that counts.

NO FURTHER ADDITIONS, PLEASE.

NOTE: I've lost everything south of Seattle Circuit in "GRAN TURISMO." I'm...gonna need a little help with this...see what you guys can find.

Yeah, as soon as I can get all the ones I lost from this list.

Uh, You guys wouldn't mind helping me, find them all, right?

Yeah, as soon as I can get all the ones I lost from this list.

Uh, You guys wouldn't mind helping me, find them all, right?
I wouldn't mind. Just explain what I have to do and I'll be on it.

Wishlist:

Sweden
Anderstorp Raceway: classic GP course.
Gotland Ring
Bilsport Superstage

Switzerland:
The Klausen Pass. The Nordschleife of hillclimbs

Italy
Targa Florio

Spain
Ascari Race Resort

Netherlands
Zandvoort

South Africa
Kyalami

USA
Pikes Peak
Infineon Raceway
Laguna Seca

Wishlist:

Sweden
Anderstorp Raceway: classic GP course.
Gotland Ring
Bilsport Superstage

Switzerland:
The Klausen Pass. The Nordschleife of hillclimbs

Italy
Targa Florio

Spain
Ascari Race Resort

Netherlands
Zandvoort

South Africa
Kyalami

USA
Pikes Peak
Infineon Raceway
Laguna Seca
Wrong place; this is the old thread. There's a newer version - 3.1 - floating around somewhere.

I'm not going to repeat myself; instead, I'm just going to quote myself:
Wrong place; this is the old thread. There's a newer version - 3.1 - floating around somewhere.
This thread won't get updated with your suggestions. You have to post in the latest version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back