GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mount Panorama has been scanned by Polyphony.

Brands Hatch appears on this game case sleave that appears to be one of its kind.

iSxAFbwA8RNqp.jpg

CarBastard has found information on Spanish sites that PD scanned the Ascari Race Resort. This would tie in with the new photomode locations of Ronda and the Gemasolar power plant, that are both close to the track.

Good! 👍 I like that track, but so far it looks like that photograph is the only "proof" that Brands Hatch is in the game. *Sigh*. :drool:

Well assuming Mount Panorama and perhaps even Brands Hatch will finally be featured in the series, below is a short(ish) list of tracks I'm eager to drive on in future installments:

- Masaryk Circuit aka Brno (Czech Republic)
- Guia Circuit aka Circuito da Guia (Macau SAR, China)
- Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (formerly Mosport Park and Mosport International Raceway) (Canada)
- Circuit Zolder (Belgium)
- Sonoma Raceway, formerly Sears Point Raceway and Infineon Raceway (United States)
- Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari aka Imola (Italy)
- Road America (United States)
- Road Atlanta (United States)
- Donnington Park (United Kingdom)

Even though I'm from Montreal, I must say that I'm not particularly fond of our local track, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. IMO, it's just too flat for my liking.

I tried to pick tracks with high historical importance, I hope I succeeded haha.

-> ...

^ Dome should sue Ferrari for ripping of that design to their LalalalalalalaFerrari. So Dome can re-build the Zero series and the Jiotto Capista! :grumpy:

Hahaha! Not really. It's like every sports saloon having very similar styles of 2013/12. And besides its barely noticeable. I mean for a start the underbody does not continue up & outwards.

La+Ferrari+2.jpg

Tough I do hate the La Ferrari and that stupid Lambo Veneno.

Dome still make cars you know... In fact right now they are working on a lightweight open-wheel road car.

I don't want to wish anything in particular but I find the lack of Mustangs rather disturbing.
And the lack of Renaults
And the lack of Paganis
And the lack of Aston Martins
And the lack of Bentleys
And the lack of Jaguars
I think it's enough...

And Volvos
And Alfa Romeos
And many others like Lamborghinis
I'll stop right here.

Oh! And Saabs and Mercedes and... *voice fades away*

-> ...
^ Arf!? :dunce:

Pre-Order Box Label
-and classic GT Courses requested by fans.
^ Has the >missing< track fans prayers answered!? I think I might open a thread (here in GT6 Forum) in regards to this!!! :scared:

So, GT6 will apparently feature seven (7) new locations, with three of them being Silverstone, Matterhorn and Willow Springs. Which four tracks do you folks believe will most likely be introduced in GT6? If I had to guess, I'd say that one of the four remaining new tracks is Mount Panorama (Bathurst).

The other four will be the four DLC tracks from GT5, probably. Meaning any other tracks will be DLC for GT6.

Nice finds, I never knew about that Ford or Courage. Thanks, I hope we get at least 12 Daytona prototypes out of the 200+ new cars.

12? You must be pretty optimistic. I'd be surprised if we get just one. :lol:
I agree either way. 👍

Time for some more Group C goodies :

Nissan R87E
5530707584_5acd8216b0_z.jpg

Porsche 962c
962_lead.jpg

Mazda 717C
leman_img05_03.jpg

Alba AR2
6302159228_fe658af3b4_z.jpg

Some more:
Alba AR20
Chevron B36
Grid S1

Last edited:
Well don't worry guys because they said 7 completely new tracks never before seen in Gran Turismo. And they are bringing back the missing links such as Special Stage Route 11 which is more or less in a way confirmed. As it was many peoples favourite track they had to bring it back.

Also they said they are adding over an extra 200 cars in the game. I highly hope they bring back those GT3 F1 cars.

Here is the link to all in the PAL & NTSC versions: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7437657

Just imagine a race with all of those! The coolest race in Gran Turismo!

Last edited:
Well don't worry guys because they said 7 completely new tracks never before seen in Gran Turismo. And they are bringing back the missing links such as Special Stage Route 11 which is more or less in a way confirmed. As it was many peoples favourite track they had to bring it back.

I'm pretty sure it said 7 locations, not just tracks. ;)

Well don't worry guys because they said 7 completely new tracks never before seen in Gran Turismo.

No they didn't. They said:

The UK&#8217;s famous Silverstone Circuit will be just one of seven new locations in Gran Turismo 6, taking the total to 33, with 71 different layouts available, 19 of them brand new.

...and as we've covered in the the other threads it's not possible to have 7 new locations, the four DLC locations and have a total of 33. So either their numbers are wrong, the four DLC tracks are considered "new" and only three are truly new to the series or they're still DLC and not on the game disc at all.

And they are bringing back the missing links such as Special Stage Route 11 which is more or less in a way confirmed.

No it's not.

I'm pretty sure Bathurst is among those seven new locations. It wouldn't make sense to give them all $3500+ Canon 5D cameras and ship them off to Australia for a week or two if they weren't scanning the track. :) I guess the question is: will the modeling of the track be completed in time?

Sorry I got confused with 7 new locations and tracks lol

And that dudes helmet in the Porsche 936 is bad to the ass!

I'm pretty sure Bathurst is among those seven new locations. It wouldn't make sense to give them all $3500+ Canon 5D cameras and ship them off to Australia for a week or two if they weren't scanning the track. :) I guess the question is: will the modeling of the track be completed in time?

Bathurst was scanned for Gran Turismo, there is no doubt about that. However it may not be in those seven new locations, it may be DLC.

Just to be reiterate, they said:

taking the total to 33

The GT5 locations including DLC locations + Silverstone, Willow & Matterhorn = 33.

So yeah, either that 33 number is incorrect or the DLC locations aren't taken account into that number, meaning they're still optional DLC for GT6.

With GT2 still being my favorite in the series (even with the outdated physics etc) i would love if something returned that wasnt ported to GT3.

*The Vectors and Venturis, though im not sure how you would aqquire the licence for them as im sure both companies dont exist anymore.

*The rest of the "2 Million Club" as i call them, Cultrus Pikes Peak, Espace F1, The already mentioned Venturi and Vector LM's.

*Red Rock Valley, still one of my favorite Classic tracks just because of how wide and fast it is.

*Grindelwald, although it would be quite similar to Eiger and Matterhorn.

*Palm Strip, a lot of people want a Proper Drag Racing mode, why not on the Dummied Out GT2 Strip?

Stop, please just stop with all of the Group C teasing. I can't take it anymore! :P

It's a shame that absolutely none of those pictured will likely ever make it into GT, or at least in the near future, especially Porsche. There are so many different Porsche models from Sportscar racing going back a few decades that could be included that I'd happily drive over any 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back