GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop, please just stop with all of the Group C teasing. I can't take it anymore! :P

It's a shame that absolutely none of those pictured will likely ever make it into GT, or at least in the near future, especially Porsche. There are so many different Porsche models from Sportscar racing going back a few decades that could be included that I'd happily drive over any 911.

Tell me about it. :(
I'd love to drive these. Especially the Mazda 757 and 717. :bowdown:
It's a shame how obscure they are compared to the 787b. I wish there were at least more videos of them.

Eks
Tell me about it. :(
I'd love to drive these. Especially the Mazda 757 and 717. :bowdown:
It's a shame how obscure they are compared to the 787b. I wish there were at least more videos of them.

To be honest it's probably because they were relatively unsuccessful. Not bad cars per se but they never got any significant results, unlike the 787B.

To be honest it's probably because they were relatively unsuccessful. Not bad cars per se but they never got any significant results, unlike the 787B.

An unfortunately true statement.

I still wonder what that poster meant when it said PD was bringing back tracks requested by fans? Could that mean some of the older courses from past GT games are returning as dlc?

I still wonder what that poster meant when it said PD was bringing back tracks requested by fans? Could that mean some of the older courses from past GT games are returning as dlc?

It'd be very greedy of them to release previous games' tracks as DLC, though it's not like it hasn't happened before so it's possible.

Eks
It'd be very greedy of them to release previous games' tracks as DLC, though it's not like it hasn't happened before so it's possible.

If some of those tracks turn out to be great courses such as SSR11, Red Rock Valley, and Grindelwald. Then, I won't mind it that much.

It's another reason that temp box art image seems phoney. It suggests the old tracks will be in the game, not DLC, and I hate to keep repeating myself but with their 33 tracks total number there just isn't the space in that number for the old tracks to be on the disc.

Anything is possible.

Aston Martin AMR1

images

Audi R8C

Audi-R8C_mp4_pic_56001.jpg

Audi R8R

375px-1999AudiR8R.jpg

Those R8s :drool:
They're so weird looking, are they Daytona Prototypes or something?

Eks
Those R8s :drool:
They're so weird looking, are they Daytona Prototypes or something?

They are GTLMP class cars. They raced in the late 90s

DeTomaso Pantera Group C

1Mugello3GroupC.jpg

8172007z4B.jpg

Last edited:
They are GTLMP class cars. They raced in the late 90s

DeTomaso Pantera Group C

1Mugello3GroupC.jpg

8172007z6_small.jpg

Okay... The color combination is not very good, but it's a De Tomaso! And Group C! If the peeps at Gran Turismo scanned this + the Mangusta + the normal Pantera, they would attract more classic car fans.

For me, I'd like:

Nissan Sunny GTi-R - yes... you heard right...

506.jpg

Nissan Skyline 2000 RS-X (R30) - mmm-hmm

582.jpg

and the beautiful... Dauer 962 Le Mans!

DAUER%20962%20LM.jpg

Credits to igcd.net for the 2 first images.

What if...

Porsche would come as a 'new' brand to GT6 like everybody does. I don't like to see the stunning road cars everybody wishes to have, I like to see other cars from them :

Porsche 935 'streetlegal' :
porsche-935-03.jpg

Porsche 935 'Moby Dick' :
800px-Porsche_935_78_Moby_Dick_Martini_Racing_No._43_%28Porsche_Rennsport_Reunion_IV%29.jpg

The old 911 'Targa'
Carrera-3-0-Targa-Coupe-911-Porsche-World.jpg
Including sounds from the wind that blows into your ears like a hairdryer on steroids :) *for every convertible before the mid 90's*

The Merksteijn Porsche LMP2 2008:
20080423-llms-3.jpg

s1_1.jpg

Porsche VLN 'Kremer Racing'
2012_VLN_Porsche_WK.jpg

Because this livery is very customizable and colorful !

Last wish *again* : Gillet Vertigo 'streetlegall' :
gillet_vertigo_r1_05.jpg

Sorry for all the pics, but I can't make my wishes hard without posting them.

I wouldn't mind seeing the 1963 Daihatsu Midget make its triumphant return to the series. Make it happen, Kaz.

Ferves Ranger '69
Moar info

ku-xlarge.jpg

Basically a tiny 4x4 powered by a old Fiat 500F engine with Fiat 600 suspension on a custom chassis.

LOOK HOW HAPPY IT IS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ford Mustang RSX '80
k-bigpic.jpg

Moar info

Last edited:
I'd love to see the Gumpert Apollo, SSC Ultimate aero, a few Daytona Prototypes (I mean c'mon. Who doesn't like those?), and tons of other cars already mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back