GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see companies like KW and Yokohama being evolved in something of this fashion the gamer is me moves on so the engineer in me can truly see what is there. And for the areas dealing tires, aerodynamics and physics I'm looking at in a engineer mindset rather than an gamer mindset which are different in many ways.

Only thing small mystery for me is what the game will feel like on the pad now that I've actually switched from the traditional X and Triangle setup for gas/brakes to now utilizing R2 and L2. On some of the previous games I played, I was much faster then before and was able to use a lot more finesse.
You don't say... X an Square are so dated.. =/ reminds me i have to spend 15 minutes re configuring controls.. X is rear view on my pad hahah

You don't say... X an Square are so dated.. =/ reminds me i have to spend 15 minutes re configuring controls.. X is rear view on my pad hahah

For me, X and Square (that's what I ment) was all I knew for such a long time so I was kinda not comfortable about changing the formula suddenly.

You two need to get a wheel ASAP.

Make it 3 :(

I just don't have enough room to make a wheel setup... between my desk in which my tv sits on and my bed frame, there is about 3 feet of empty space... which is needed to keep empty so I can access my computer.

There was this chick in my friends list giving away dfgt's last year.I think she had 3.I already had one but I still should have gotten another one.You can prob get lucky and find one for cheap on & after black friday.You will basically have to learn how to drive all over again.I had my wheel for over a year and I just now ( since 2013 GT academy ) started putting down times as fast or faster than the controller consistently.

Have you looked at the new Play Seat @ildd? It's great for small areas, a number of me mate have gotten it for their flats. I myself have a lot in the area I have my wheel at and at times it can be a bear to deal with. This chair setup is great for small areas and is cheap very cheap.
http://www.playseat.com/shop/eu/wl/playseat-challenge-seats.html

@ironman44321 that's a great idle, though I think not to many will go for it. I have to wheel I can donate but the power cables are gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

I actually do have a wheel (got it for Christmas and have been using it a lot on my computer), it just doesn't work with GT5 (and by default, GT6).

What is the brand of the wheel, have you been using it with Iracing or R factor?

The new 510 @MockngBrd, I hope so. I called a friend of a friend who's is working on the car to see if it would and I was told "*7658364" Sorry I can't tell you, though you can watch this video and decide for yourselves.

Addition:

Just to make things clear this is not a new S chassis or the car that will compete against the FR-S chassis.

Last edited:
I see so much dodge in that picture passed off the grilles and the big red hash marks, but that'st just a minor thing I see lol
Big red hash marks come from this:

bre510.jpg

@deadbob777 if you look at the history of Nissan you'll understand why those BIG RED strips are there.

@R1600Turbo man I wanted him to look it up. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
shhh you're not suppose to see those, I wasn't thinking about historic cars, just recently, I'm tired.

What is the brand of the wheel, have you been using it with Iracing or R factor?

Thrustmaster Ferrari GT. Been using with rFactor and iRacing and apart from the occasional glitch with the right paddle (which goes up two gears instead of one), its been working fine with those. It worked with GT5 at first, but I haven't been able to get it to work again.

Oh, I just typed those instead of what I was told. Which I can NOT share. Did you watch the video though?

Can you update the firm ware on the wheel @RACECAR? I know what you mean @deadbob777.

Just watch they video. :lol::cheers::gtpflag:

Addition:
in the video pay close attention at the 1:37 time mark.
And mark 2:27.

Last edited:
Just watch they video. :lol::cheers::gtpflag:
👍
I did watch it, but I went through all that extra trouble 💡
haha the GT video man. It's just a hint though. Obviously inconclusive as proof that it'll be in GT, but they also mentioned racing simulators, then right afterwards showed that gameplay video of GT. Again, it could be a shot in the dark, yet Zuel is hinting at something secretively enough so that he doesn't have to say what the answer he was given to by his friend/acquaintance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back