GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'd be jumping the gun though if we think it's in GT6. Like someone said before, both Bristol and the Nissan USA Headquarters are in Tennessee, probably close to each other, so it could just be a coincidence they used the track for a photo session.

Well, since it looks like footage using the Gran Turismo game engine and PD modeled the car, and it's interlaced with footage from a track we know is in the game, it's not too much of a push to think it could be included. I don't see why Nissan would use BMS for a photoshoot.. it's a NASCAR oval.. what link does that have to Nissan?

Not saying it's guaranteed, but it's now definitely on my list of tracks that I'll be disappointed if isn't included at some stage.

I saw that a lot of people saw it already in the Screens and videos thread...new pictures as well released!

And there is a thread too already haha! Sorry I posted this too late maybe...I was sleeping! (they should post that stuff in the news section like I did)

In the Mercedes Video... What track is that at 0:56? I don't recognise the fencing in the background?

** Edit:

To answer my own question it's Ascari

Last edited:
Have you looked at the new Play Seat @ildd? It's great for small areas, a number of me mate have gotten it for their flats. I myself have a lot in the area I have my wheel at and at times it can be a bear to deal with. This chair setup is great .
The problem is I would have to move the chair constantly... or climb over it. Which could make for a decent workout storming on how much it weighs :D

IDK, I may rearrange my room and go from there...

Well, since it looks like footage using the Gran Turismo game engine and PD modeled the car, and it's interlaced with footage from a track we know is in the game, it's not too much of a push to think it could be included. I don't see why Nissan would use BMS for a photoshoot.. it's a NASCAR oval.. what link does that have to Nissan?

Not saying it's guaranteed, but it's now definitely on my list of tracks that I'll be disappointed if isn't included at some stage.
They didn't. They just picked it for the background of a rendered scene.

I'm pretty sure it's Goodwood Hill Climb.

Yeah that's what I assumed, but.. two cars on track?

They didn't. They just picked it for the background of a rendered scene.

Unusual choice, given the wealth of other locations and views they could have used that already exist within the game. I don't see why they would use BMS? Doesn't make for a great photo.

Last edited:
Make's sens if they stick with the number 3 size of 1700mm, toyota is also developing a cheap rwd car below the 86 to fit the number 3 class. Rumer is that its going to have 150 HP and be named Levin.

*Cars in Japan pay tax on width so anything under 1700mm sells like crazy, number 5 (1800mm) does oke and above that is considered too big.
Now that I think about @STJ88 the IDx does fit in the class 3 but what car concept is in class 4?

No one posted this here...here we go...Mercedes Benz Released a video showing the new Mercedes Benz GT Vision Concept in Gran Turismo 6 for the first time!!!

That's in game footage.

The wheel base or mount moves out of the way @ildd

Now that I think about @STJ88 the IDx does fit in the class 3 but what car concept is in class 4?

That's in game footage.

The wheel base or mount moves out of the way @ildd

4 is for Kei-cars, there extremely small and only have 660cc/64hp.

Apologies for going off topic, but if anyone is interested the forza 5 reviews are in.
There's links to all of them in a thread on the forza 5 forum.

I'm worried after watching that video with the SLS GT3 in Bathurst. PD hasn't changed the sound sample still and the game is out in just a couple of weeks.

I still don't understand how someone in PD decides it's okay to use a V12 sample (from the 599 Fiorano and the Vantage V12) in a car that is known for its thunderous V8 engine... Asking for an answer from PD to explain why is too much to ask. So I guess I'll live with the doubt for the rest of my life :(

OK, what class 2 concept car Nissan has show cased or shown within the last year or two @STJ88? I can think of five but I don't see them being compact sport like the S15, 86 or FD chassis, they're more along the line of class three and four. AHH, I love Jen but she keeping a tight lip on what is going on.

I'm worried after watching that video with the SLS GT3 in Bathurst. PD hasn't changed the sound sample still and the game is out in just a couple of weeks.

I still don't understand how someone in PD decides it's okay to use a V12 sample (from the 599 Fiorano and the Vantage V12) in a car that is known for its thunderous V8 engine... Asking for an answer from PD to explain why is too much to ask. So I guess I'll live with the doubt for the rest of my life :(
V8 seems to be the area where they screw it up the most no? Guess they haven't found a hoover with enough grunt yet :D

OK, what class 2 concept car Nissan has show cased or shown within the last year or two @STJ88? I can think of five but I don't see them being compact sport like the S15, 86 or FD chassis, they're more along the line of class three and four. AHH, I love Jen but she keeping a tight lip on what is going on.

Nothing really last Sports concept was the esflow but i looks more like a future Z.

Ridox2JZGTE you may like this.

No bloody way. :eek:

Could we get two versions of the Vision Benz? Screw this I'm going home, I got 2 hours of research to do before I go off to class.

No one posted this here...here we go...Mercedes Benz Released a video showing the new Mercedes Benz GT Vision Concept in Gran Turismo 6 for the first time!!!

Car + Art = This...and another commonly-used, collective terminology for car art, which may be inappropriate for this forum. :D

It was already announced that the sounds will be patched afterwards.

Another preview

http://translate.googleusercontent....t.html&usg=ALkJrhgNmy4mBRKPOc4NiiBxEwqMyimmBw

Although only a limited number of vehicles and routes could be tried in this preview event, but that was already made in order to gain a good idea of the impressive quality of this final edition PS3. I begin with a rather boring Honda RS, but even one of these "start-vehicles" the valves are modeled reasonably, that was in previous versions, sometimes even different.

The force feedback of my force-feedback steering wheel is perfect. I can feel immediately when the tires lose adhesion or I ram one of the AI counterparts. The low sun casts its rays through the windshield ... much closer to real driving, you can hardly come.

But when GT6 it is supposed to go around the race, not just about "driving". Accordingly, I must make a Corvette with one of the new tracks unsafe. I opt for the Willow Springs International Raceway - a desert in California, the striking distance to the home of "Trevor" from GTA 5 recalls. Already it much faster reflexes and better "read" the track are demanded.

By adjusting timelines smooth transitions from day to night or rain and sun within a race of only two rounds are now simulated. Top! The graphical presentation is close to photorealism, acoustically the series has always been beyond reproach. It inevitably rubs his eyes, when one considers that as this is implemented on a six-year old system. Our test time for the release will show whether the exceptionally good first impression, the demo left, even after testing the direct competitor Forza 5 is made. To be honest: We strongly expect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back