GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm exited to see what we'll get. I understand the concept is what THEY want to make. Not what I want them to make. I'm just saying, if VW come out with a W16 Golf, for example, wooptie doo. Of course I have to wait and see just like everyone else. So far, from the VGT trailer, it looks to be a Golf.

I'm exited to see what we'll get. I understand the concept is what THEY want to make. Not what I want them to make. I'm just saying, if VW come out with a W16 Golf, for example, wooptie doo. Of course I have to wait and see just like everyone else. So far, from the VGT trailer, it looks to be a Golf.

I would love anything similar to the Nardo, the Golf looks good too.

The Epson NSX is actually a 2009 model, but I don't think that matters.
Well, in 2009 the cars had no front diveplanes. The 2008 cars were faster in most instances aside from Fuji. Probably the lack of downforce from losing the diveplanes. Of the NSX's, they were slower in 2009 at every track but Fuji.

Btw, its car #398 on the car list.

What VGT Trailer? AS far as I can tell, there is no Volkswagen VGT trailer at the moment.

That's only the one for the Mercedes, not for Volkswagen.

If you're reffering to the pic at 0:43 in the video, I'm not quite sure that is gonna be a golf. Look at all those sketches and its obvious none of these companies interpretation of "Gran Turismo" will be a small vehicle.

If you're reffering to the pic at 0:43 in the video, I'm not quite sure that is gonna be a golf. Look at all those sketches and its obvious none of these companies interpretation of "Gran Turismo" will be a small vehicle.
Then, thats a good thing.

I've just read that Michael Schumacher's Benetton B194 is up for grabs at a Bonham's auction on december 1st! So, if you have 1M dollar spare, you know where to put it. Why am I saying this here? Because the single-seater car is stored at Ascari Race Resort and the auction winner will be invited to drive his new toy on the very same track we're gonna have in GT6. That would be an incredible dream to have the car in the game :drool::drool::drool:

9d1c5019-1314-48f3-ab2b-5b36d916771c.jpg

Anybody notice that the "Repair" option in the GT Auto screenshot has been removed...?

i1a30SWnYQyxLhB.jpg
Looks like we lost another addition...great. the entire site has been wiped clean of damage repair anything. Good eye...what's funny is the thumbnail on the official site is the same

This video popped up right now and right away we can see the new menus for replay mode. And how good Streets of Willow looks.

Awesome! Been waiting to see the new replay mode. Thought I would be able to play with replays when I tried the GT Awards demo for SEMA, but controls were locked on. This is interesting.

VhW6GE5.png

DQchuER.jpg

There's the old vs. new.

The only new thing in GT6 seems to be that video camera symbol... interesting, could this possibly be the button to go into a guide in which you can place cameras in custom configurations on track?

That would really open up the video community's potential for making awesome GT videos.

Looks like we lost another addition...great. the entire site has been wiped clean of damage repair anything. Good eye...what's funny is the thumbnail on the official site is the same

Could it be that they are removing from the website all features that are not on the disk at launch?
Carried over body damage might be included with the day 1 patch. Just guessing, though.

I've just noticed that in new screens there is v.1.01. I think that may mean body damage repair is gone :(
i1ITZpwGIvdLudB.jpg

Could it be that they are removing from the website all features that are not on the disk at launch?
Carried over body damage might be included with the day 1 patch. Just guessing, though.
If your guess is correct we should see the official (real) car list soon as that means the current content has been "stamped" should you say;). Idk though, it would be a cool addition that upsets me to possibly not be included, but I will live. GT people should be use to practically no damage.

As I was reading through the GT website I just happened to notice this:
"In addition to car body paint supplied in the colour of the cars you have acquired, in the future there will also be special paint items that will be distributed in online events. In addition, it is also possible to paint wheels purchased in custom parts."
I wonder did anyone else notice this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back