GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That and I find it weird that the name of this car is also called "Vision", maybe just a coincidence but...

I totally agree Johnnypenso, time to finally move forward. W00T! 👍👍

But I still will have the desire to use the stealth cars more so cause I can't in GT6 and no confirmation of them going across so it's the you can't do this any more that makes you want it more syndrome. Well it looks like some of the weaker driving songs in my playlist will be getting the chop to ensure this fits. Who knows but if we see the stealths it will mean that GT5 data will go to the pit lane in the sky

Surprised at the Forza review reception today, is this PD's chance to regain the console driving sim crown? or will GT6 have an even worse critical reception?.... colour me intrigued.
I expect it's just the usual hyper-critical over-dramatisation based on unrealistic expectations and some source of validation for expressing that in the most victim-like way. This is the internet, after all.

I've not read any FM5 reviews, mind you. I'm sure it's fine.

Granturismo has no real competition, so PD better have nailed it with 6.. they can regain ALOT of credibility if they score in the high 80's low 90's range with six..
That being said PD needs to step there game up, I played forza five today at gamestop , same old physics with nicer graphics *you'd expect it to look life like but it looks like pixar cars*

I expect it's just the usual hyper-critical over-dramatisation based on unrealistic expectations and some source of validation for expressing that in the most victim-like way. This is the internet, after all.

I've not read any FM5 reviews, mind you. I'm sure it's fine.

You should, no doubt a chronic-pedant such as yourself would find it really interesting to compare and contrast the PD/T10 approach to legacy assets (cars and tracks),micro-transactions, AI etc...etc...zzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
But I still will have the desire to use the stealth cars more so cause I can't in GT6 and no confirmation of them going across so it's the you can't do this any more that makes you want it more syndrome. Well it looks like some of the weaker driving songs in my playlist will be getting the chop to ensure this fits. Who knows but if we see the stealths it will mean that GT5 data will go to the pit lane in the sky
Oh yeah I forgot about the stealths. I really don't want to disappoint you, but I'm going to attempt guessing there might be available at the dealership, since the the chrome cars will be there. But don't get your hopes though, just in case. :)

This video popped up right now and right away we can see the new menus for replay mode. And how good Streets of Willow looks.

Looks like the car needs to be re calibrated :P went off roading a little bit. :P

Oh yeah I forgot about the stealths. I really don't want to disappoint you, but I'm going to attempt guessing there might be available at the dealership, since the the chrome cars will be there. But don't get your hopes though, just in case. :)

No disappointment here Toko if that is so, I am hopeful but have my doubts on this.

Yep they be here, GT6 you have my hard drive

173 Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
427 Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model
587 Mazda 787B Stealth Model
654 McLaren F1 Stealth Model
678 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model
817 Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model

Last edited:
I'm going to say yes, they'll be in the dealerships just like the ChromeLine cars.

Im not impressed with the VW if it winds up looking like a Mk VIII GOLF. Its like an evolution of the W12 GTI. This is VW. Vision GT doesnt have to be about speed. A new vision of the Squareback or a Type 3 Ghia. Even as the 2 box GTI it could be more in size to the Mk I Golf with cool innovations.

Hoping real racecars get this visualiser and we can upload their lap times to try and match them in the game. I mentioned before, I hope it can be used as AI someday and not as a ghost but, to adjust the laptimes based on other cars around the AI.

Last edited:
Yep they be here, GT6 you have my hard drive

173 Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
427 Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model
587 Mazda 787B Stealth Model
654 McLaren F1 Stealth Model
678 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model
817 Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model
I'm going to say yes, they'll be in the dealerships just like the ChromeLine cars.
Alright! Looks like they are in. Cheers guys :cheers:

Yeah, they are. The stealths are 50kg lighter and had more power. In 2008 the NSX's minimum weight was 1150kg (because it was mid engine GTA penalized it). The stealth 2008 NSX is 1100kg. (The only other 2008 year NSX was the Epson).

Yeah, they are. The stealths are 50kg lighter and had more power. In 2008 the NSX's minimum weight was 1150kg (because it was mid engine GTA penalized it). The stealth 2008 NSX is 1100kg. (The only other 2008 year NSX was the Epson).
The Epson NSX is actually a 2009 model, but I don't think that matters.

Im not impressed with the VW if it winds up looking like a Mk VIII GOLF. Its like an evolution of the W12 GTI. This is VW. Vision GT doesnt have to be about speed. A new vision of the Squareback or a Type 3 Ghia. Even as the 2 box GTI it could be more in size to the Mk I Golf with cool innovations.

Thing is by just going off those sketches in the trailer at gamescom, nothing about those seem to indicate that any of those companies are going to design something that isn't about speed. Hell, you only need to look at the GT by Citroen to see what "Vision Gran Turismo" will pretty much be.

The Epson NSX is actually a 2009 model, but I don't think that matters.

Its from 2008. The other Premium NSXs are from 2006 and their bodywork is vastly different from it. Essentially, the Stealth NSX is basically a recolored and better performing version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back