GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 confirmed

l73h.png

So what's the difference between the 2005/2009/2013 circuits?

Just updated billboards and a few more scuff marks here and there?

So what's the difference between the 2005/2009/2013 circuits?

Just updated billboards and a few more scuff marks here and there?
In 2005 La Sarthe the turn before the straight is different (it is slower).

I think between 2009/2013 La Sarthe should change only small things.

I'm kind of assuming it is for endurance racing.
10 being no wear and 0 being completely gone.

This is just getting pathetic... Excitement is wearing off as a result of multiple sources backing down on previous made claims. It's okay when it happens just once, but with PD products, it's aparently the norm.

Multiple sources? Who else is backing down?

Those two cars were never confirmed by PD to begin with.
But you would think an official press release and conformation from AMG would have enough substance behind it, strange that they don't appear to be in the game. (Unless they come as a 'surprise' with the Vision GT car!)

I'm so glad the brick white wall are gone, seeing Hatch in GT6 in great.

Multiple sources? Who else is backing down?

Where shall I begin?

The Deltawing is likely to not be included. I'm aware that this is not PD's fault, and as such, it's unfair to blame them, but I'm just listing every example I can come up with from the top of my head.

PD talks about 24 hour time cycles, and judging from the official page, it looks as if all new tracks have 24 hour cycles. yet it would appear as if tracks like Brands hatch won't feature the full 24 hours, instead being from 06.00 -20.00. This isn't necessarily the case in the full game, but it goes without saying that when you advertise the track as having variable time of day, then people will expect the full 24 hours. What is even more worrying, is that this could be the case for several tracks.

Kaz himself says on multiple occasions that he'll be at TGS, even saying that he'll talk about the livery editor and such. He then doesn't bother to show up, nor does he feel it necessary to explain why.

PD talks about the course maker, hyping it rather nicely. Then backs down on size claims. Sure, the reported size is still perfectly fine by any standards, but he shouldn't talk about it until he knows for sure that they can deliver what he's saying.

We then get informed that it aparently won't even be there for the release...

PD talks about sounds and how it will definately be improved. I'm sure the improvements are good and all, but that it won't be there at release, is disconcerning to say the least.

All tracks will carry over to GT6. Well, judging from the official GT6 website, Top Gear won't. Not a big loss for me personally, but none the less, it seems unprofessional for a big company to misinform their consumers like that. Regardless of whether or not it's intentional or not.

The pre-order and special edition bonus info has just been a mess from the get go.

I'm sure there are more examples, but going on memory, these are the only ones I can come up with.

I'm sure GT6 will be a brilliant game. But I'm sick of PD's inability to properly communicate with their consumers. Important questions are often answered with such vague sentences, that we simply can't take anything meaningful away from them. This thing with the Mercedes cars might not actually have anything to do with PD, but it just adds to the frustration of not getting proper info from the developer.

But I'm sick of PD's inability to properly communicate with their consumers. Important questions are often answered with such vague sentences, that we simply can't take anything meaningful away from them.
Kaz would like you to know that they are aware of this communication problem, and that it may be updated or revised in the future, and they are looking into the possibilities (maybe) :dopey:

I'm sure GT6 will be a brilliant game. But I'm sick of PD's inability to properly communicate with their consumers. Important questions are often answered with such vague sentences, that we simply can't take anything meaningful away from them. This thing with the Mercedes cars might not actually have anything to do with PD, but it just adds to the frustration of not getting proper info from the developer.

This. It isn't PD's fault that Mercedes made that announcement. But it is PD's fault for not correcting them. When somebody makes an erroneous claim about your product, you set them right. Shouldn't be difficult.

I'm slightly disappointed for those two AMG's. Hope we get a decent Mercedes Benz DLC in the future, although if these two won't be in the game, I don't see PD releasing other models.

Oh well. Maybe we'll get luckier with BMW and Audi.

Hey guys just saw this car in the Munich video at 9:47. I think it's the new Dodge charger:
Unbenannt.png
But it isn't mentioned in the official car list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back