GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it is 8-figure track. For me it looks more entertaining than main course.

Oh really? :mischievous: lol
Euh no :D

Only top gear was a figure of eight.
And that got dropped I think you might pas over the same piece of road but divided by a barrier.
There is another older GT track which does that.

I think it was the old version Rome.
But am not sure.

I reckon that possible figure of 8 track will have a bridge that you cross over.
In the Munich video where the yellow Diablo is spotted, you can see them drive under a bridge.

Euh no :D

Only top gear was a figure of eight.
And that got dropped I think you might pas over the same piece of road but divided by a barrier.
There is another older GT track which does that.

I think it was the old version Rome.
But am not sure.
You're right, it was Rome Circuit that had it (a track I will soooo choose over the modern one we have). However, Autumn was another figure 8 track, but I'll wait and see Matterhorn's new layout once the game releases. :)

I reckon that possible figure of 8 track will have a bridge that you cross over.
In the Munich video where the yellow Diablo is spotted, you can see them drive under a bridge.
Yeah, but it is totally different section of the track. But I'm pretty sure that is not the only one bridge around there ;)

I'm not certain it will be anything more than choosing the environment to base the track in and the game will populate the scenery as per GT5. If it's more in depth than that I would love it though.

I'm not certain it will be anything more than choosing the environment to base the track in and the game will populate the scenery as per GT5. If it's more in depth than that I would love it though.

That's an old video. Kaz was impressed by the Mod Nation track editor before GT5 came out. Don't expect anything like that now.

The Course Maker — coming out on iOS and Android sometime after GT6′s Western launch —...

82310.jpg

Sorry, I misunderstood, I thought you already knew about GT6 in game economics and really had me worried about this. I do agree cashing was all over the place in GT5. And in game rewards will indeed determine if this is just yet another option or a complete:censored: rip-off.
There was a picture posted of payout amounts for one of the first career races. It was something like 2,xxx. About the same as it was in GT5.

There was a picture posted of payout amounts for one of the first career races. It was something like 2,xxx. About the same as it was in GT5.

Not very promising.:irked:

If at any given time of progression the gameplay suggests PD is indeed trying to force my hands in direction of the wallet, I would probably consider it uncomfortable enough to just shelve the disc and go have a look elsewhere.:yuck:👎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back