GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
I see, that makes sense, and a good change too, to speed up the tuning process. And it's reversible? Also a good idea...thanks:cheers:

Haha...funny joke man!! Watch the lead car on the mini-map throw out the anchor on lap 2. The real driver goes off track numerous times and still outruns the wabbit..:lol: Note: In just 22 seconds he closes a 3.3 second gap.

Probably has catchup enabled in the lower levels

WOW! Is this a Gran Turismo game?

1484293_10152037070474564_2008981430_n.jpg

1471258_10152037070564564_1502006112_n.jpg

So why is it in some photomodes, there is only a very small GT logo in the top right corner, but in others there's a GIANT Gran Turismo 6 logo?

With the Andretti's first race car in the game, I dont think this will be too far off what Kaz has in store for us
In allowing us to build our own cars.
MotorEx-in_the_build_4.jpg

So why is it in some photomodes, there is only a very small GT logo in the top right corner, but in others there's a GIANT Gran Turismo 6 logo?

Because marketing of GT6 and actual photomode shots from GT6 are two separate things.

Watched the dealership video and unless I'm blind, the Acura NSX Concept really isn't in the game after all. Ugh...

Watched the dealership video and unless I'm blind, The Acura NSX Concept really isn't in the game after all. Ugh...

No, you're not blind - we're all rather saddened by this news (well I am at least).

But as people will just keep repeating:

* This list is one part of the cars planned for inclusion, and is subject to change.

Latest Posts

Back