GT6 Strato Mod

• Thread starter emivebe
  • 124 comments
Do you have GT6 installed on your PS3 twice? Could it be that you have a demo version installed and the full game and booted up the demo by mistake?

Do you have GT6 installed on your PS3 twice? Could it be that you have a demo version installed and the full game and booted up the demo by mistake?
Hi!! I had the physical game installed and then I installed hen and downloaded the gt6 in pkg so I don't have to use the disk anymore, but i installed the mod in the digital gt6 folder :(

Hi!! I've been using your mod for 3 days... It works perfectly and it's very complete, but today I opened the game and this screen appeared, and I had to erase my save and start from the beggining... (My version is npua81049) I think it's your mod because I been using Spec2 for several months and it works good... (btw, I don't know if this screen is a demo or what 😅😅) so...unfortunately, I won't use your mod until we discover what is :(( (I speak spanish so if there's a mistake, sorry)View attachment 1369391
Update of this: I realized that enabling this option the game completely blocks, I don't know what this says in english, but that was all the problem (pd: I thought that this option improve the initial position of all cars in the grid, but it doesn't 😅😅)
1000244492.jpg

I'm focusing on details for the next update, adding tire restrictions for events, making adjustments to AI cars, and looking for cool rumbles to create sound variations for each exhaust, and fixing some glitches I've found in some races.

Are you referring to this version of the sound?

There is also the sound version in update 1.21:

if you dont mind when you will release latest update?

it's Christmas during the summer period with all the GT mods that were released in July, gt2 aspec 1.2, gt4 spec2, gt6 strato! it's too good!!!

it's Christmas during the summer period with all the GT mods that were released in July, gt2 aspec 1.2, gt4 spec2, gt6 strato! it's too good!!!
Excellent mods! I love these mods too.
Perfect mod, just an observation, I noticed that the Acura HSV has no sound! If this can be fixed, thank you!!
Wow! I'm surprised by this, they've been the same since the Spec II b7 and I never noticed. Thanks for the notification.

Could you release a 1.2 or upcoming 1.3 version without mechanical damage? Thank you too much for Thiss!!!
I think it's unlikely to happen during updates, there are around 600 events in total, and maintaining two versions with and without damage would require double work for future updates. When the updates come to an end maybe it can happen.

I think it's unlikely to happen during updates, there are around 600 events in total, and maintaining two versions with and without damage would require double work for future updates. When the updates come to an end maybe it can happen.
thank you for the 1.3 update bro, i just curious is there any possibility for grapical improvement in next update?

Hey man, just got the new update and started a new game. I started a new game because I just got myself a G27 wheel with clutch and gear stick. Your work is amazing.

One suggestion, is if you haven't already, maybe have the mechanical damage lighter in the amateur races and scale it up? The only reason I say it is because I'm learning to drive the Sunday cup and the pack sometimes punts me and causes damage. But, it's only a small thing.

If it's possible to add events, Bathurst 1000 would be sweet. 161 laps. If you can let me know, and I'll give you a definitive list of which GT6 cars would be suitable (based on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bathurst_1000_vehicles, maybe even have a Bathurst through the ages event).

"
  • Cars that cost more than Cr. 1 Million (vanilla car prices) are in Arcade Mode."
Does the mod only add those cars to arcade mode or also tons of other cars like GT5's master mod?

Hey there's a progression bug.

I started a new game from scratch with 1.3.1

There's no license tests to unlock National B. I've gold placed all novice events with 24/24 stars, but can't move to National B.

Looks like the license test has been replaced by the Novice Championship.

Last edited:
Hey there's a progression bug.

I started a new game from scratch with 1.3.1

There's no license tests to unlock National B. I've gold placed all novice events with 24/24 stars, but can't move to National B.

Looks like the license test has been replaced by the Novice Championship.
You need to get an overall trophy in the championship to unlock the license.

You need to get an overall trophy in the championship to unlock the license.
Overall? I finished 14th overall and then got gold on the events individually. So I need to get 3rd or better overall?

That's really cool, but will be tough. I really enjoy the increased A.I. skill. Used to suck in GT where A.I drives like a grandma despite having 200HP on you, now I'm absolutely riding the PP limit and making tiny adjustments to the suspension to get every little bit out of my 240SX.

Thanks again for your hard work. It finally feels like Gran Turismo 6 is a real sim instead of a slalom generator.

This one is definitely a bug.

In the Novice events, under Coffee Break, when I complete the events, they aren't marked as completed and golded. They look at though I've never entered them, but I definitely did and got gold in a couple events, I've got saved replays.

For example, Seasonal #1 isn't marked as completed, but I just completed it and am looking at an incompleted event (no loading a save or anything, this is last 5mins).

This one is definitely a bug.

In the Novice events, under Coffee Break, when I complete the events, they aren't marked as completed and golded. They look at though I've never entered them, but I definitely did and got gold in a couple events, I've got saved replays.

For example, Seasonal #1 isn't marked as completed, but I just completed it and am looking at an incompleted event (no loading a save or anything, this is last 5mins).
Check if you're got the updated version. This issue was fixed in update 1.3.1 released shortly after 1.3. And currently 1.3.2 has been released, I tested Seasonal #1 on mine and the trophy were obtained.
Thanks you for the feedbacks and for playing Strato Mod.

Check if you're got the updated version. This issue was fixed in update 1.3.1 released shortly after 1.3. And currently 1.3.2 has been released, I tested Seasonal #1 on mine and the trophy were obtained.
Thanks you for the feedbacks and for playing Strato Mod.
I definitely had 1.3.1, never installed 1.3. I just updated to 1.3.2 and tried the Fit challenge and it seems to have worked now.

Thanks for your continued work man.

I found another issue. I'm doing Seasonal #4 in the Coffee break now. Ordinarily you can do lap after lap until you sort of master the car and track. But something has changed and now you only get a single lap, when you complete it, you have to restart.

This will be a bit of a problem because superlap events often have you starting with the AI beginning the lap at a low speed. I think some seasonals might be impossible to gold if you can't continue lapping until you get the entry to start line perfect.

Latest Posts

Back