GT7 Apparently September 2024 Update Prediction

• Thread starter Dbwasson
  • 319 comments
We should maybe have some info in the weekend, if september is skipped as well, their must be a truly major update just for release for ps5 pro, witch i do expect,

But next year i strongly belive support will be slowing down and gt8 will proably be revealed before end of 2025.

We should maybe have some info in the weekend, if september is skipped as well, their must be a truly major update just for release for ps5 pro, witch i do expect,
Hopedully they won’t skip September as well. The July Update reveal in Montreal was ages ago. It was peak summer in the northern hemisphere back then, but now the leaves are starting to turn brown and fall off the trees on windy days. That says something about how long it’s actually been since they previously announced something new for GT7. Another month of silence would be extreme considering how the content updates were on a roll in the first half of 2024. Kaz sharing stories about giving birth to quails etc. doesn’t exactly help, nor do images showing a birthday cake we don’t get to taste.

Content-wise I also think it would be weird if GT7 is saving up new cars and such for the PS5 Pro launch, because they need to maintain player engagement on all supported Playstation systems. So suddenly having overly long gaps between content updates would be counterproductive to ongoing player engagement, and player numbers are clearly still important to them considering the fact that a trial version is arriving by the end of the year. I’d say they are better off releasing their PS5 Pro patch without too much emphasis on new content. The PS5 Pro update should first and foremost focus on GT7 taking technical advantage of the improved hardware. Long story short, please keep the new content coming regularly, September included.

Last edited:
Hopedully they won’t skip September as well. The July Update reveal in Montreal was ages ago. It was peak summer in the northern hemisphere back then, but now the leaves are starting to turn brown and fall off the trees on windy days. That says something about how long it’s actually been since they previously announced something new for GT7. Another month of silence would be extreme considering how the content updates were on a roll in the first half of 2024. Kaz sharing stories about giving birth to quails etc. doesn’t exactly help, nor do images showing a birthday cake we don’t get to taste.

Content-wise I also think it would be weird if GT7 is saving up new cars and such for the PS5 Pro launch, because they need to maintain player engagement on all supported Playstation systems. So suddenly having overly long gaps between content updates would be counterproductive to ongoing player engagement, and player numbers are clearly still important to them considering the fact that a trial version is arriving by the end of the year. I’d say they are better off releasing their PS5 Pro patch without too much emphasis on new content. The PS5 Pro update should first and foremost focus on GT7 taking technical advantage of the improved hardware. Long story short, please keep the new content coming regularly, September included.

I guess we see if we get something this month, i think a bigger content drop just in release for ps5 pro, makes a lot of sense, in late october or first week of november.
And that something all players can take advantage off as cars or Tracks is concerned.

2 returning cars from the datamine list and 2 new to the series cars that I feel have a genuine chance of appearing.

Cars:

Buick GNX Turbo '87
RUF Yellowbird '87
Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Strassenversion '97
Nissan Z Nismo '24

Tracks:
No new ones

Events:

Hypercar parade - 5 laps Spa 24 hours

Race of turbo sportscars - Tokyo Expressway 5 laps

American FR Challenge - Daytona International road course - 5 laps

Schwarzwald League - La Sarthe classic -2 Laps

Menu books:

80's poster staples: RUF Yellowbird, Ferrari F40, Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv.

90's GT1 Homologation: Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Strassenversion, Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion, McLaren F1

Last edited:
I guess we see if we get something this month, i think a bigger content drop just in release for ps5 pro, makes a lot of sense, in late october or first week of november.
And that something all players can take advantage off as cars or Tracks is concerned.
New cars and tracks are indeed something all players can take advantage of, which is also why I don’t think it makes sense to have a big content drop coincide with the PS5 Pro. But yes, we’ll see soon enough.

4 cars:

-Mazda Autozam AZ-1 1992
-Ferrari 812 superfast 2019
-Aston Martin Vantage 2018
-Hyundai Elantra N 2023

No new track

Scapes:
-Prague II

Updating my prediction( adding also reasoning behind predictions):

6 cars( 2 months worth content):

-Mazda Autozam AZ-1 1992 (Datamine list)
-Ferrari 812 superfast 2019 (Datamine list)
-Aston Martin Vantage 2018 (Datamine list)
-Hyundai Elantra N 2023 (Announced Hyundai collab)
-Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 2002 (completion of all vette gens)
-VW Golf 8GTI 2020 (GTI is a classic in GT series)

Track:

No new track

12 cars, since we skipped out August (this will be a big one, the biggest one yet in terms of car volume):
  1. Aston Martin Vantage '18
  2. BMW M5 '05
  3. Bugatti Type 37 A Grand Prix '28
  4. Ferrari 812 Superfast '19
  5. Honda N-Box Custom '17
  6. Hyundai Ioniq 5 N '23
  7. Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
  8. McLaren Senna '18
  9. Mercedes-AMG One '22
  10. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99 (Gr. B)
  11. Porsche 911 GT1-98 '98 (Gr. 2)
  12. Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10
Total after download: 523 cars (99 up from release)

No new track

Removal of brand invitations

All cars available as rental cars in World Circuits (Quick Race, Time Trial, Drift Trial, Custom Race only) and Split-Screen Race

You know the drill by now: new career mode events, Scapes, engine swaps and menu books.

Last edited:
There will likely be a State of Play in the next week or two. Then it's Tokyo Game Show from September 26th, the first time Sony has attended for 5 years. Ordinarily I wouldn't expect GT7 to play a part, but that may change if PS5 Pro is the focus.

That could also mean we get no GT7 update until November!

As a note, initial TGS plans revealed by Sony where before the PS5 Pro reveal.

Last edited:
Me i drive is 3 cars is:
01.nissan skyline calsonic (JGTC) 2000 GT500 (R34)
02.FORD CROWN VICTORIA (INCEPTOR)
AND
03.HONDA CITY 2005 DSI
AND SOON ON OCTOBER UPDATE I THINK OF MANY CAR I GUEST IN OLD GRAN TURISMO GAMES AT CARS FUTURE IN GRAN TURISMO 7 THANKS

Double or nothing baby
Or, in PD’s case, double nothing.

Me i drive is 3 cars is:
01.nissan skyline calsonic (JGTC) 2000 GT500 (R34)
02.FORD CROWN VICTORIA (INCEPTOR)
AND
03.HONDA CITY 2005 DSI
AND SOON ON OCTOBER UPDATE I THINK OF MANY CAR I GUEST IN OLD GRAN TURISMO GAMES AT CARS FUTURE IN GRAN TURISMO 7 THANKS
Excellent prediction!

my opinion is : 5 new cars will be released, because they skipped 1 month and there will be a big patch on the new physics.
I don't know what car they will carry but I think there will be an Italian, like Alfaromeo Brera,

I don't think they'll skip September because they've never skipped two months in a row, but I do expect either October or November to also be skipped.

They always skip a month before "non-standard" features get added (PSVR2, Spec II, the physics update) and they have two of those in the pipeline between PS5 Pro support and My First GT.

IMO - standard 3 or 4-car update this month with Pro support, October skipped, November update with track ready for MFGT is my current expectation.

I predict if pikes peak track comes to a game...then loebs peugeot wasn't left over data from 2016 🤣🤣🤣...and I predict pikes peak will not be in world circuits...but mission challenges as time attack challenge...and it will definitely be paid DLC...most logical in my eyes

Latest Posts

Back