-No track
-Fixed physics
-G Pro wheel update to fix trueforce and oscillation at the very least
-A few historic cars as we’ve been getting mostly new-ish cars
-Custom race sharing
-Tune sharing with the click of a button
-Toggle-able HUD
-White lettering option for historic cars

Maybe it’s half wish list half prediction. The last four would be incredible though.

Forza Horizon latest car pack seems like a solid predicition for a GT7 update :lol:

My June prediction for cars (which was wrong, as usual) were Ferrari 812 Superfast, BMW 2002, Buick GNX, so let's say those are coming in August.
But also kinda want to make another prediction based mostly on the previous update. We got E36, which closed a gap in M3 lineup, so maybe they gonna close another one and add Corvette C5. We also got a comeback of two premiums from GT6, another one for next month might be Aston Martin DB9, the best-looking car ever made surely should make its way into GT7 at some point, right? And after Impreza WRC perhaps we can expect Lancia Delta WRC, for example. RUF feels like such a random choice so I have no idea what can be its equivalent for this month, just throwing in a random car doesn't feel like much of a prediction.

Sooo, we're just gonna ignore the Castrol Mugen NSX AND the Toyota GT-One from previous updates?
Also the latest Subaru Impreza rally car :lol:

Updated prediction:
Bug fixes
Sell parts
Rent cars for a event

Cars:
Autozam AZ-1
Autobacs Arta Garaiya '08
BMW M5 '05
Audi RS6 Avant '02
Ferrari 812 Superfast '19

Events:
Same as my last prediction

Scapes:
Germany, Bradenburg
Vietnam, Vinh
(Yes ik they are quite random)

CARS:
Mazda MX-5 mk2
Mercedes E500 AMG
Pagani Zonda F
Lancia Delta S4
Ferrari 296 GTB
Bentley EXP8

Updates:
Multiclass
Championships
Custom Championships
New rims
New body kits and RM kits!!!!!
Online Championships
Online updated Custom races!!!
Sell the parts and engines!!!
(all of these in my dreams) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scapes:
Monaco
Montreal
Along with a track editor. That's one of my dreams. My "Coco's Aqua Tail" circuit was quite popular in GT6! ;)

Last edited:
Funny how so many people have been predicting the 812 for a while and nada 😂

Sooo, we're just gonna ignore the Castrol Mugen NSX AND the Toyota GT-One from previous updates?

Not to mention the WRC Impreza from this month 🤣

I’m going for 4 cars this month - I just have a feeling but that’s about it really:

• Mazda RX-7 Type-R (FD) ‘91 - considering PD like to add generational fillers and other cars of the same time period as many others, this makes sense and I predict for that reason that this will be the time (probably won’t be anywhere near correct in that notion though).
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car ‘99 - would be a natural rival to the recently added Impreza Rally Car (I know they aren’t exactly the same year but close enough) although it may be too soon after receiving a “new” rally car already to the game.
  • Ferrari 812 Superfast ‘19 - I know Ande3200 and some others are big advocates for this car to debut so perhaps as a summer treat, PD may decide August 2024 is the right time.
  • BMW M5 ‘05 - considering the amount of M3’s now in the game and this being a datamine list car, perhaps PD will want to keep the BMW momentum going and what a way to do it really (again, probably absolutely won’t happen).

Last edited:
Yeah, well. Allow me to rephrase then, something along the lines of the GT3’s of 488, 296, 720S, Vantage AMR and M4 to name a few. Fair enough, the Mugen NSX and GT-One are fairly recent (and good) additions, altough they are thrown into questionable categorization within the game. I appreciate them but still think we’re missing many important racing cars.

Tired of seeing great cars like the RS 5 Turbo DTM on its own, where are its competitors? One DTM car alone, come on, man. Not even a big field. Toyota GR010, same thing there.

Oreca 07 would be a fantastic addition. One car, a whole field of great one make racing basically, the community delivers all liveries.

And before anyone decides to be a smartarse, spare me the ACC recommendations or the yada yada about GT heritage and road cars reigning supreme talk. I actually race road cars very often in GT7 (far more than most, I’d wager — 2,650 online races, most of which in race A).

That said, Gr.3 is the category that provides the best racing in this game. It’s fast but not too fast, not too slow either but still very manageable (with Gr.2 and Gr.1 skill issues become way too evident for many altough with the correct group of people those can be really good as well). Gr.4 is okay but I’d say too slow. Road car racing can both be slow and very fast and I’ll say with the experience above in mind that skill issues heavily come into play there, it’s clear that many road cars require a kind of driving and finesse above the capability of the majority and often road car racing can be quite poor as a consequence and also have massive distances for the same reason.
Also the latest Subaru Impreza rally car :lol:

[...]
[...]

Not to mention the WRC Impreza from this month 🤣
The Impreza is a rally car, to be frank. It’s very different. No need to be intentionally asinine.

NB MX-5
2002 tii
Caterham SL 500
Mitsubishi Starion
Ferrari 512 S
RS6 Avant
Just realised missing a car from the USA. Last car was the Chevelle in April. Would we finally see a new brand with return of the GNX? Plus the AAR Eagle. That was crowned before the 512 S. Would make a nice companion to the Honda RA272.

I’ll still leave my predictions as they are. Should be another good addition of cars either way.

I predict one of these five cars for the next update, simply because I feel they're one of those cars you can't believe it's still not in the game, if you know what I mean:

1991 Mazda Autozam AZ-1
1991 Toyota Celica GT-Four RC (ST185)
2004 Honda Integra Type R (DC5)
2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5)
2005 BMW M5 (E60)

...and no track, obviously.

Last edited:
Just realised missing a car from the USA. Last car was the Chevelle in April. Would we finally see a new brand with return of the GNX? Plus the AAR Eagle. That was crowned before the 512 S. Would make a nice companion to the Honda RA272.

I’ll still leave my predictions as they are. Should be another good addition of cars either way.
Maybe, but I doubt PD cares how long it has been since something related to countries of origin. They released four circuits within the first two years of GT7, and they were all located in Northern America. Eiger Nordwand finally broke this pattern after 28 months or so.

Yes the 812 has been on the datamine list for the longest time, its the car i want the most from that list, but it could be thst pd adds it with ps5 pro update to generate hype, i just hope we dont have to wait thst long for it,

We have not getting many new Ferraris in gt7 so far,

Maybe, but I doubt PD cares how long it has been since something related to countries of origin. They released four circuits within the first two years of GT7, and they were all located in Northern America. Eiger Nordwand finally broke this pattern after 28 months or so.
Even if they don't care, PD usually throw us a USA bone here and there. Just been a minute that's all.

Yes the 812 has been on the datamine list for the longest time, its the car i want the most from that list, but it could be thst pd adds it with ps5 pro update to generate hype, i just hope we dont have to wait thst long for it,

We have not getting many new Ferraris in gt7 so far,
Buddy, I'm not sure PD thinks THAT hard about content releases. The datamine content comes when it comes. Whether said content just so happens to line up with something significant is more of a surprise convenience rather then a purposeful planning. In fact outside actual big features like a physics update or Sophy, I don't think PD even has a Road map...or a map at all really...

Last edited:
Yeah, well. Allow me to rephrase then, something along the lines of the GT3’s of 488, 296, 720S, Vantage AMR and M4 to name a few.
So basically, you mean a current (or at least fairly recent) Race car then.
Fair enough, the Mugen NSX and GT-One are fairly recent (and good) additions, altough they are thrown into questionable categorization within the game. I appreciate them but still think we’re missing many important racing cars.

As questionable as the classifications for those cars may look, they make sense simply from a performance standpoint under the current system (which I don't see changing at all). Gr.1 is frankly an unsalvageable mess compared to literally every other class and its simply not a place that GT-One has ANY hope of being competitive in due to so many disadvantages it has against them so GR.2 is really its only real option. Likewise, GR.3 is about really the ONLY class the 2000 NSX GT500 realistically belongs because all one has to do is look at the real life lap times to see the gap (and eventual gulf) in pace. Let's look at Suzuka for instance since this is interestingly a track where so many Gr.2 cars and their contemporaries have some form of data to draw from.

1997 Pokka Suzuka 1000 Km

Pole position
– #12 AMG-Mercedes – 1:56.023
Fastest lap – #12 AMG-Mercedes – 2:00.019

1998 Suzuka 1000 Km

Pole position
– #1 AMG Mercedes – 1:52.580
Fastest lap – #7 Porsche AG – 1:56.416

2000 Suzuka GT 300 Km

Pole position
– #100 Team Kunimitsu With Mooncraft – 1:59.923
Fastest lap – #64 Mobil1 Nakajima Racing – 2:02.718

2008 Suzuka GT 300 Km

Pole position
– #22 NISMO – 1:51.163
Fastest lap – #12 Team Impul – 1:56.136

2016 International 1000 Km

Pole position
– #15 Drago Modulo Honda Racing – 1:47.456
Fastest lap – #24 Kondo Racing – 1:50.924

I'd be willing to bet with the right track setup, the cars in-game could roughly get in those exact same time. Might actually do so myself since I already have one of the cars in question.

Buddy, I'm not sure PD thinks THAT hard about content releases. The datamine content comes when it comes. Whether said content just so happens to line up with something significant is more of a surprise convenience rather then a purposeful planning. In fact outside actual big features like a physics update or Sophy, I don't think PD even has a Road map...or a map at all really...
I’d be very much surprised if PD don’t have a roadmap for the next 3-5 years. Plans will be more fluid the further out we go - but when it comes to DLC - I’m sure PD know what’s coming in the next 12-18 months.

Alongside Insomniac, PD are the studio Sony’s been able to rely upon. An early gen PS5 release and they where ready day one for PSVR2. They’ll likely be one of the featured studios for PS5 Pro’s reveal.

DLC monthly updates have been fairly predictable, with most cars coming from the original datamined list. Increasingly we’ve been getting a surprise or two. But the make-up of those surprises, ie very few new race cars, suggests they’re selective in what they release.

I just hope there’s a racecar focus in a future Spec III (or whatever they call it) update. Rather than holding juicy content back for GT8.

I’d be very much surprised if PD don’t have a roadmap for the next 3-5 years. Plans will be more fluid the further out we go - but when it comes to DLC - I’m sure PD know what’s coming in the next 12-18 months.

Alongside Insomniac, PD are the studio Sony’s been able to rely upon. An early gen PS5 release and they where ready day one for PSVR2. They’ll likely be one of the featured studios for PS5 Pro’s reveal.

DLC monthly updates have been fairly predictable, with most cars coming from the original datamined list. Increasingly we’ve been getting a surprise or two. But the make-up of those surprises, ie very few new race cars, suggests they’re selective in what they release.

I just hope there’s a racecar focus in a future Spec III (or whatever they call it) update. Rather than holding juicy content back for GT8.
Agreed, pd prob has a roadplan. But i just dont think that they have a normal amount of content for GT7 if you talk about racecars ( gt3/gte, gt500, hypercar) It seems like PD is holding everything to GT8. The PS5 Pro/SpecIII update maybe could get a 296GT3 at best. I dont expect too much than a bunch of 15 year old+ cars and a few modern supercars. Which is not necessarily wrong, but maybe prioritize some brands thst are lacking rn.

Maybe another six new cars.

BMW M5 '05
Ferrari 812 Superfast '19
Lamborghini Gallardo '05 (pre-facelift)
Lamborghini Murcielago '05 (pre-facelift)
Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99

No new track

Fixes for the jumping and flying cars (yet another change to the physics)

Usual Scapes, engine swaps and race events to follow.

Last edited:
I think we got 6 cars last update because it was 2 months combined.
So I'm predicting 3 cars this month.
Being a World Series Month makes me wonder if we will get another track, even though 2 tracks in 2 months seems unlikely... Maybe some new layouts or reworked tracks (like Suzuka) ?

I would say : one car from Database, one unexpected and one returning premium so :

-Corvette C5 Z06 (fill the Corvette gap and returning premium)
-Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92 (from datamine, historic GT car and fit well with all the Kei cars)
-Citroen 2CV Charleston 1988 (last one produced, historical car and go well with DS recently added)

One menu book, a few races, engines swap etc... Still praying for endurance Races

Back