GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 36,876 comments
Plus the course map gives you an idea of where to brake and what direction you need to be going.
blown GIF

Dunno what it is about Interlagos, but it feels like there just aren't that many good spots to overtake, barring the start/finish straight and that straight that's after the Senna S. Don't get me wrong, I think it's fun, but the races themselves that I've had there just seem sort of OK. Could it also be the relatively short length of the race, since it's Race A and not the comparatively longer C? Maybe it's just me and the two particular races I've had so far, and I should enter some more rounds before making a judgment.

At any rate, I really do look forward to next week's races, especially Race C since I wanted to aim for DR A - plus I'm a fan of Spa-Francorchamps as a track, too.

Last edited:
Dunno what it is about Interlagos, but it feels like there just aren't that many good spots to overtake, barring the start/finish straight and that straight that's after the Senna S. Don't get me wrong, I think it's fun, but the races themselves that I've had there just seem sort of OK. Could it also be the relatively short length of the race, since it's Race A and not the comparatively longer C? Maybe it's just me and the two particular races I've had so far, and I should enter some more rounds before making a judgment.

At any rate, I really do look forward to next week's races, especially Race C since I wanted to aim for DR A - plus I'm a fan of Spa-Francorchamps as a track, too.
Spa will be great on mediums buddy, you’re right, interlagos is a tough track to pass on, it’s a good track but just too many worrying corners to be punted on 😁 I’m looking forward to race b next week sooooooo much, sardegna A is a proper fast circuit and despite wanting gr4, I guess we kinda need gr3 as it will be a monster to tame it

Enjoy your days racing

Do you hate the first left turn after you pass the finish? I do because if I drive on the green coating, I risk getting penalized, if I veer to far at the right I may crash in the barrier. So it's not a great situation here. Sector 3 is tricky and takes a lot of time and practice to get every turn right. Yeah, I'll most likely do several races at Spa, maybe it isn't so bad after all.

Last edited:
I've had generally great racing at Interlagos this week, and bad races have been down to me going off by myself.

Somehow managed to get around unscathed here despite being 4 wide at some points... I don't mind losing a few places if the racing is clean

Last edited:
Proved to be a decent day for racing, some outstanding racing and I managed a win in amongst it all, TM reverse is a decent track for gr4.

Added a 3 star win 🏆
Wow mate, that is amazing progress. Glad to hear you all are having fun out there, :)

I agree, PD chose the right combo this time, the Group 3 cars were a little faster and harder to control on the mountain.

Last edited:
Back