GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 37,149 comments
Wasn’t the payoff only in race B last week? I recall noticing the +600 was present on B, but missing from the entry screen of c. Between a really busy week, and bad timing, i never got to actually race.
Last week was daily B 6x but again group 3

And it was a very very difficult race in B last week.

They are trying to drag different racers to different races. I can only say I'm not the target audience for this stuff as daily race credits aren't even something I look at, nor do a lot of the streamers etc.

As a side note, daily races aren't a credit farm and once you have a good race 5000 races ago I never looked back on credits.

I'd imagine they are throwing A and B under the bus for C/gr 3 balancing for the World Series final.

This isn't a bad thing but there are better crow bars than making awfully polarising races.

They are trying to drag different racers to different races. I can only say I'm not the target audience for this stuff as daily race credits aren't even something I look at, nor do a lot of the streamers etc.

As a side note, daily races aren't a credit farm and once you have a good race 5000 races ago I never looked back on credits.
I think this credit multiplier is not aimed at us (the regular sport mode users) because we do this races no matter how bad the payments are.
Maybe they are trying to enlarge the pool of players in sport mode making the payments more "attractive" for the single player "credit farmer"?

This will be a week I'll never forget, it's got everyone talking about how great it is, I haven't even started qualifying yet at W.G. I'll pick my own car until I don't improve like I want to and then I'll be forced to use the Bugatti. I'm debating whether I want to risk racing at the 24th track or just do what I normally do and switch between A and B with the racing. I need to make a decision cause time is marching on.

This will be a week I'll never forget, it's got everyone talking about how great it is
No Chris that is not what is happening.

The views are polarised and no one is talking on here about race wins or epic races.

It's a very tough week, deliberately so.

I will be massively surprised if daily participation is up or steady this week.

I also imagine the GTWS are going to be sparsely populated.

PD do PD but sometimes they don't get it right for us but they have an agenda.

Ok, thank you are clarifying that, well then I don't know how much I'll get done this week, I might just focus on the B races, maybe do a few Group 2(Sprint) races and that's about it. I'm not even gonna touch the GTWS because I know most drivers will beat me in the race. Well I'm another guy that's gonna sit out for the 24th races, I only did one lap of 8'48.140 there and that's gonna be it. It's just too long of a track and there are so many turns and corners that you have to remember in order to set a really good time, and I'm just not fit for that.

Last edited:
This race had some intimidating names in and I was just pleased not to be humiliated.:P Antonio P1 in the world at the time and Kyky P6.. :ill:

I'm viewing it as practice to try and gain some much needed consistency before Round 4 on Saturday, should be a good one with everyone warmed up.

I kept making silly errors in the lower lobby then somehow did a mistake-free drive in this higher split. :confused:
It's very slippy out there with only 7 degrees track temp and hard tyres.
192b0a99aa020-screenshotUrl.jpg

Hi everybody, I reckon this week will be only race C for me. Still on a learning phase with the 911 with no TC. It's also a good "stress test" for focus that I recommend. Spa was really too long, but 25 min race is acceptable. I thus completed only one lap with incidents, spins and other for a QT of 8:44, just to see. Surprisingly was enough for 9th in a quite spreaded grid (pole was at 8:25 and it's not a science-fiction time). Nordschleife isn't Sardegna. I know the track since GT4 (in '97 actually was already in GPLegends) so no fuss on that. Even if bumped out at the first lap is possible to recover, since the many mistakes I've seen (ok a big one was mine, but I managed just three laps today). An advise, if you feel way faster than the guy in front, just keep putting pressure. Most likely he'll make an error leaving you free to pass. A and B seem too much kinda mono-marque races to me, while C looks more varied for now.

Last edited:
Back