GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 37,179 comments
So I’ve decided I’m going to race A for the weekend, I don’t see B being any fun however WG without the bus stop could be?

So I’m starting today with some TT and watching Tidge’s guide and making some notes.

I’m WFH for the rest of the week whilst I prepare for hospital procedure Thursday PM, so should have a lot of time to catch up on lost time!

Hope your enjoying your racing

Edit. Not quite feeling the Gr2 race but we see, did manage a 1.29.050 on the B though, that’s a real seat of the pants job through the bus stop 🤣

Last edited:
Race C feels like a nice relaxing drive in the countryside compared to A and B 🥵

Generally starting near the front in A or B, but jeezo it's hard work - might have to turn the FFB down a bit 🤣 Not managed a win yet due to tiny errors.
😁 I just can’t get on with racing B. It’s almost like you must nail that bus stop every lap, which so far as I see, no one is doing.

I started 3rd earlier, 4th lap completely crashed out and finished 10th 🤨

Pole finished behind me 🤣

Tough going and then some

😁 I just can’t get on with racing B. It’s almost like you must nail that bus stop every lap, which so far as I see, no one is doing.
I'm ok with that bit - it's the rest of the lap I struggle with 🤣 If I'm out front I keep braking too hard and losing the rear.

Wish C wasn't RH tyres, or the track was warmer - just can't get any heat in the front of the Ferrari. I may try a different car and see how I get on.

Having some good races on A - very very frantic action but quite fun.

When I read all this now, I'm glad I'm on vacation. Let's see if I can do a few qualifying laps at the weekend to see what my times are like and whether I can manage the chicane in race B. I won't be racing at the weekend anymore, it's no fun at the weekend.

Are there any Gr3 cars in the game that don't have pogo sticks for suspension?
I really don't know tbh, the only Group 3 car I find hard to control is the Huracan. 50% of the time, it is not stable on any track.
@Brinki Yeah, I see not many players are racing at the Sprint, I set a time of 1'22.089 which got me a rank of #6039. And I usually don't do that well in the rankings.

Last edited:
The pogo stick comments are interesting. It felt like i was one of the few with wicked oscillations keeping me from the gr1/2 cars lately.

I’ve kept whining because it felt as if the oscillations were, just a guess here, road textures which, at speed, were not being dampened appropriately and consequently a product of the physics ‘bug’ affecting many cars. I think its affecting everything. Just more obvious in some.

The pogo stick comments are interesting. It felt like i was one of the few with wicked oscillations keeping me from the gr1/2 cars lately.

I’ve kept whining because it felt as if the oscillations were, just a guess here, road textures which, at speed, were not being dampened appropriately and consequently a product of the physics ‘bug’ affecting many cars. I think its affecting everything. Just more obvious in some.
Have not experienced this but also have not spent a whole lot of time in Gr.1 or 2 cars lately. I did run Spa in Gr.2's but, again, didn't spend a TON of time practicing and never raced it. Prior to that was Monza in Gr.1's but not sure where that fell with regard to releases/updates. Is this something you feel in the wheel and is impacting lap times/grip? Is it visible in replays as well?

Apparently missed some posts about this for the details. My bad on that.😇

:cheers:

EDIT
I'm on a controller, which was the whole reason I was even asking about it...yet failed to mention that part AT ALL. Was wondering if we were spared the pain.🤣

Last edited:
Back