GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 36,422 comments
As ever here are my highlights from a week racing at Deep Forest, there was a lot of crashes in this one, I'm sure most are accidental from the tricky braking zone into turn 1 but also a few people not interesting in playing nicely. I even managed to earn myself a 22 second penalty for one incident. Aside from the bad I've loved this race, the tyre multipliers are set just right so multiple strategies can work and whilst tuning is a pain in the ass it does plaster over the monumentous cockup that is the default setup changes PD inflicted on us with the last update, it feels nice to be able to use the Porsche in Gr.3 again 🥰

Worst case scenario this is what their tool came up with....

I think there are so so many factors that go in to these things. Marketing want to promote a car (cough Mazda 3 gr4 cough) the desire to sometimes roughly align them to real world events and then I think there is the data.

I assume the data tells them the most popular weeks add in some social media influence, some tour driver influence and we get these races.

Being pragmatic chucking DB5s round good wood is fun as a TT but not as a race, driving karts round eiger held zero appeal for me.

Racing group cars or cup'esque cars (clio, golf, focus etc) is fine but it's the meta BS that annoys me, it's not even fractional it's just clearly "the car" grrrr
AAhhh a Clio Cup race...that would be nice :D

Latest Posts

Back