GT7 July 2024 Update Prediction

Yep. I saw it. Made me laugh. Sony has alway had brilliant minds and horrible..horrible..managers and marketers.
If you read the comments in the article, people were also wondering "what's the point of 8K resolution when there's no content at that resolution?".

Last edited:
If you read the comments in the article, people were also wondering "what's the point of 8K resolution when there's no content at that resolution?".
Because 4k is a decent amount of information, which upscales to 8k pretty well. There is no crop change. Its a straight doubling which makes things relatively simple mathematically. Certainly enough to provide a bridge product.

Because 4k is a decent amount of information, which upscales to 8k pretty well. There is no crop change. Its a straight doubling which makes things relatively simple mathematically. Certainly enough to provide a bridge product.
What in this world is upscaling 4K to 8K pretty well?

What are you seeing that’s cartoonish?
I'm at a loss, frankly. I don't see anything "cartoonish" in GT's presentation.
Regardless of any gripes surrounding GT7, or the wild negative predictions from the doom-n-gloom cohort that live to trash talk the game in threads like these, I would take the opinion of someone describing GT7 as "cartoonish" with a grain of salt big enough to sink the titanic.

I honestly don't know why I even look at "prediction" threads, because there is definitely a group of people that only exist on this site to rustle jimmys and generally crap talk the game since its inception.

Last edited:
Im sorry to say this as it kills me to say.
GT will be dead in a few yours if they don't act soon.
A half finished game 2 years after the release is not good enough.
The servers are really bad, the penalty is broken, the PP classes are way off.
With the lack of content from start it won't do with 4-5 cars per update and 2 tracks a year.
Stop this vision **** and give the players what they want.
A new game up for release should be as finished as GT5 was at the time which was top notch at the time.
Love me or hate me but it's the sad truth which you all have to face.

With the lack of content from start it won't do with 4-5 cars per update and 2 tracks a year.
A new game up for release should be as finished as GT5 was at the time which was top notch at the time.
Tell us how you really feel mate ...
CPtBd-uWoAAtiNO.jpg

Love it or hate it, GT7 is a commercial success and is the 2nd highest selling game in the series (after GT3).

what i think of the next (whenever) "update" is just nothing at all..still the same lame scapes,vgt's,menu and so on...at least not for us "old-timer" players since gt1 to gt6.nothing like the oldschool career mode for single players. i haven't played since april. it was easy to set up the car with full race gearbox and suspension back then. you could finetune everything at that time. from spring/damper gear ratio and test it on the track. yes i know i'm a t*rd

Last edited:
My prediction

*Cars:

-Hyundai Elantra N 2023
-Hyundai ioniq 5 N Pikes Peak
-Peugeot 208 GTi Pikes Peak
-Aston Martin Vantage 2018

*Track:

-Pikes Peak international climb hill

*Scapes:
- Pikes Peak

*Special online TT event using the Ioniq 5 N in PP

Doing some changes on my original prediction for June 🤭:

Cars:
-Genesis VGT race car
-Genesis VGT race car Gr1 variation
-Ferrari 296 GT3 2023 (2023 Nurb 24h winner)
-VW Golf GTI 8 2020
-Kia EV6 GT 2024

Track:
-Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Scapes:
-Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
-Hyundai HQ

Last edited:
Well. Last year PD did skip August update.
I belive july was skipped last year and we got an early August update instead, this year August is proably going to be skipped. I belive after this july update, we dont see any update until late september, and the final one in november, witch i think Will be a big update with the launch of ps5 pro. I also belive july could be big in terms of content.

Last edited:
Does this make the game better? Ah, yes tell me how much FIFA (former games) or NBA2K earn. Are they objectively good? Or even those pesky gacha games?
I didn't said that it makes the game better but dooming the game wont make the game better either

and you cant really compare GT to yearly sports games that are monetized to hell and back

Last edited:
I belive july was skipped last year and we got an early August update instead, this year August is proably going to be skipped. I belive after this july update, we dont see any update until late september, and the final one in november, witch i think Will be a big update with the launch of ps5 pro. I also belive july could be big in terms of content.

You mean final in 2024? I hope GT7 still have 1 more year of monthly update. GT Sport had 30 content updates, GT7 until now has 22 updates. PD could be staggering the GT7 updates considering it's usually only 3 cars per update. Maybe up to 40 or 50 content updates (hopefully), unless they secretly developing GT8 and focusing their resources there.

Last edited:
Back