GT7 July Update Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the alleged list of recent scans done by PD taken from the video
View attachment 1274197
some of it seems legit , like the leaker predicted the 2019 DTM Audi car
2020 GT500's: A reasonable possibility.
Mazda RTP24: A bit of a long shot but not impossible.
M8 GTE/ M4 GT3: Not likely but being modern race cars they have fairer chance than most.
488 GT3: High likelihood of appearing in the future.
Vantage GTE: It's a fair shout considering that we just got the Valkyrie.
C8.R GTE: No. Absolutely not.
2019 DTM's: I don't see the BMW or Aston Martin showing up.
TS020: Highly likely based on historical ties to the series.
TS010: Not impossible.
TCR: Not likely.
BTCC Corolla: Not off the cards completely but no BTCC cars have shown up since GT2.
Yaris WRC: Fair chance.
963: Strong possibility.
992 Cup: It could happen.
992 GT3: I think it will come eventually.
2022 GT500 Z: Very likely.
V8 Supercars: Highly unlikely.
NASCAR: I can see the Toyota making it in but not the other 2.

Honestly i don't expect everything from the list but there is stuff some "should" eventually come into GT7 or later
like those GT500 cars , GT3 or even GTE cars

as terms of BTCC , i don't expect a official BTCC Corolla but close to it like PD's version Corolla Gr.4 car or something like that
but we will see what was true or not :D

Last edited:
If there is no update this month, right before the gtmovie, I will be shocked.
And I rarely get shocked with PD.

There has to be an update before August 7, right? The GR Corolla they'll provide for practicing for the TGR Cup round won't come out of nowhere.

There has to be an update before August 7, right? The GR Corolla they'll provide for practicing for the TGR Cup round won't come out of nowhere.
"Please note that the Toyota GR Corolla MORIZO Edition '22 will be available to test drive in practice mode as soon as the server maintenance has been completed on Monday, August 7."

so this means there will be update before that or that Monday

Last edited:
The silhouettes literally get posted on Saturday half the time, and Sunday the other half. (with very few exceptions)
Saturday is slightly more common, at a bit under half the time, but yes:
Update 1.13 - Monday April 25
Silhouettes - Sunday April 24

Update 1.15 - Thursday May 26
Silhouettes - Saturday May 21

Update 1.17 - Thursday June 23
Silhouettes - Sunday June 19

Update 1.19 - Thursday July 28
Silhouettes - Friday July 22

Update 1.20 - Thursday August 25
Silhouettes - Sunday August 21

Update 1.23 - Thursday September 29
Silhouettes - Saturday September 24

Update 1.25 - Thursday October 20
Silhouettes - Sunday October 16

Update 1.26 - Thursday November 24
Silhouettes - Sunday November 20

Update 1.27 - Thursday December 15
Silhouettes - Saturday December 10
Since then we've had:

Update 1.29 - Tuesday Febuary 21
Silhouettes - Saturday February 18

Update 1.31 - Thursday March 30
Silhouettes - Saturday March 25

Update 1.32 - Thursday April 27
Silhouettes - Tuesday April 25

Update 1.34 - Thursday May 25
Silhouettes - Saturday May 20

Update 1.35 - Thursday June 29
Silhouettes - Friday June 23

In total we've got:

Saturday - 6
Sunday - 5
Other - 3

Last edited:
realisticly don't expect cars nor the track...they are to occupied with movie release..sponsored SF DRIVERS..ETC.

long term- short term I really don't believe they have something behind sleeve...
it was marketing point..they are still company to make money without major money throw-away

kaz had to say something to public to buy this game

I just predict the new Caterham Project V as a car addition (i know it’s not realistic and doesn’t belong here, but I just wanted to show it off because it’s so great!)

1690042697960.jpeg

realisticly don't expect cars nor the track...they are to occupied with movie release..sponsored SF DRIVERS..ETC.

long term- short term I really don't believe they have something behind sleeve...
it was marketing point..they are still company to make money without major money throw-away

Do you think the Sony marketing people make the cars? Critical thought at an all time low here.

M8 GTE/ M4 GT3: Not likely but being modern race cars they have fairer chance than most.
BTCC Corolla: Not off the cards completely but no BTCC cars have shown up since GT2.
C8 GTE is defunct after this season anyway. I think there's a relatively high chance that the C8 GT3 makes it within the next couple years. Obviously the Garage 56 NASCAR is an international fan favorite and would be a sick entry into Gr3, so adding multiple Chevrolets is a possibility.

I also think within the next year or two we'll get a big Ford update including the newest Mustang, Mustang GT4, and Mustang GT3.

But honestly overall my opinions are kind of useless on this because the rad vehicles that I want (classic STC BTCC cars eligible for Gr4 for example) will never make it into the game.

On other hand, I wonder how they would handle adding the CAPA Huracan (either as a default livery for the Huracan Evo or a variation livery for the current Huracan GT3) considering the alcohol sponsor on the windshield. Perhaps it might be replaced with standard, black Gran Turismo windshield decal?
Seems to be the most realistic choice given how they repeatidly avoid alcohol and tobacco sponsors for many default liveries on cars.

PD makes the game, Sony Pictures Makes the movie.

Is it asking too much for people to apply some sort of common sense and critical thinking?

Last edited:
The fear-mongering here is insane.

The silhouettes literally get posted on Saturday half the time, and Sunday the other half. (with very few exceptions)

At least wait another day before all of this nonsense.
I'm half-surprised @Famine didn't insert a "Don't make me turn this car around" gif into his reply.
Is it asking too much for people to apply some sort of common sense and critical thinking?
Yes.

About Super GT cars, I think the contrary: if we ever get another Super GT car, it's probably one that has been in the series before, like the Z from 2006, Arta Garaiya or the Honda HSV.

Honestly, I prefer old Super GT cars. Today we can recreate the GT500 series from 2008-09 and 2014-19 (ignoring some changes in aero here and there). If they add the Castrol Mugen NSX, then the JGTC 1999 can be recreated. If they add the Supra from 2005 along with the Z, we can recreate the 2005-06 season.

For the 2008 we can recreate GT300 with cars we already have (Z, F430, 911, Z4, Gallardo, Corvette), but if we could get cars like the Subaru CUSCO, Leds Sport IS350 or the ORC Amemiya SGC-7, this open the possibility of recreating full grids (well, as full as we can get with 20 spots in GT7) for both GT500 and GT300!

Hmm… just a quick one about a possible new circuit and maybe a Lexus car.

I jumped in the Lexus Brand Central menu, to have a look at the RC F GT3. Thought I’d click on the 2022 IS500 F Sport video. It was uploaded by Lexus, in September 2021. Plenty time to model it for Game debut of March 2022. Didn’t show up. However, we have a few 2022 model cars. So, it’s possible to see this car at some stage.

Now, while looking at the video, the participants of the video are wearing these shirts:
1690086527517.jpeg

That’s Albert Park.
1690086553295.jpeg

We know PD have visited Australia more than few times. Once, to scan Mount Panorama circuit, the Sydney World Tour and another to visit Melbourne for the Scapes, at Docklands - or PD could have scanned and snapped photos anytime between 2010-2018(before Etihad Stadium was renamed to Marvel Stadium).

“Just because any video of a car appears in GT7, doesn’t mean it will appear in the game“ yadda Yadda yadda. I know all that. Anyway, anyone can conjure up speculations from similar information. I feel it could be an Easter egg for both the Lexus and Albert Park to debut in GT7.
I’m not sure why this competition was held in Arizona, while they’re wearing Albert Park T-shirts. Last time I recall Lexus sponsoring anything at Albert Park, was the celebrity Race. I was there to see those races, for my first F1 visit, in 2011. If anyone have information to add, please do.

Hmm… just a quick one about a possible new circuit and maybe a Lexus car.

I jumped in the Lexus Brand Central menu, to have a look at the RC F GT3. Thought I’d click on the 2022 IS500 F Sport video. It was uploaded by Lexus, in September 2021. Plenty time to model it for Game debut of March 2022. Didn’t show up. However, we have a few 2022 model cars. So, it’s possible to see this car at some stage.

Now, while looking at the video, the participants of the video are wearing these shirts:
View attachment 1274561

That’s Albert Park.
View attachment 1274562
We know PD have visited Australia more than few times. Once, to scan Mount Panorama circuit, the Sydney World Tour and another to visit Melbourne for the Scapes, at Docklands - or PD could have scanned and snapped photos anytime between 2010-2018(before Etihad Stadium was renamed to Marvel Stadium).

“Just because any video of a car appears in GT7, doesn’t mean it will appear in the game“ yadda Yadda yadda. I know all that. Anyway, anyone can conjure up speculations from similar information. I feel it could be an Easter egg for both the Lexus and Albert Park to debut in GT7.
I’m not sure why this competition was held in Arizona, while they’re wearing Albert Park T-shirts. Last time I recall Lexus sponsoring anything at Albert Park, was the celebrity Race. I was there to see those races, for my first F1 visit, in 2011. If anyone have information to add, please do.

That is curious. Why Albert Park and not the actual track they're driving on? And of all videos to put in the game, why this one in particular? It can't be a coincidence can it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back