GT7 July 2024 Update Prediction

My predictions:

- Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (I'm not a big fan of this one)

• BMW 507 '57
  • Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) '91
  • A 60s CanAm Car (McLaren or Toyota 7)

Let's wait for the silhouettes to drop.
in my eyes it's pretty good circuit...but I am not sure it is for gt7...but, whatever we get "new track location" all are good...wouldnt mind if kaz dreamed in half year ago..some weird crazy circuit variation 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My predictions is also a new track probably:
- Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

I won’t predict cars, because this is completely random ;)

Last edited:
Not the best start...
Events: Bring back some of those classic events...
12 or more - Event limited to cars with at least 12 cylinders or more
Boxer Spirt - Limited to road cars with boxer engines
Electric circuits - Event for all the Electric & Hybrid vehicles in GT7
Nostalgic 1979 - Limited to race cars built before 1979
Passion of Dr. Wankel - Limited to vehicles with a Rotary/Wankel engine
Warbound Off-roaders - Willys Jeep Vs Kubelwagen
Is this a prediction or a wish? "Bring back..." looks like a request/demand, and there's six new events here. Each of them would require its own new Bonus Menu Book, and that's a volume of new events/books we've never seen in any update and by a long, long way. Spec II brought the most, at two.
Fixes:
EVs - EV road cars can now take part in road car events not just one-make races (Still in Group X. arrrgghhh)
GT7 doesn't have Group X. EV road cars can take part in any race for which they're otherwise eligible; the AI even use them, most notably a Taycan Turbo S in the Deep Forest 1hr Challenge in The Human Comedy. I've just used the very same car for the Weekly Challenge this week in the European Clubman Cup 600 at the Nurburgring...
1717518867911.png

One can dream:
One can, but not in this thread. We have a car/track wishlist thread for that; these predictions threads are, shockingly, for predictions.

Not the best start...

Is this a prediction or a wish? "Bring back..." looks like a request/demand, and there's six new events here. Each of them would require its own new Bonus Menu Book, and that's a volume of new events/books we've never seen in any update and by a long, long way. Spec II brought the most, at two.

GT7 doesn't have Group X. EV road cars can take part in any race for which they're otherwise eligible; the AI even use them, most notably a Taycan Turbo S in the Deep Forest 1hr Challenge in The Human Comedy. I've just used the very same car for the Weekly Challenge this week in the European Clubman Cup 600 at the Nurburgring...

One can, but not in this thread. We have a car/track wishlist thread for that; these predictions threads are, shockingly, for predictions.
Will go and adjust boss.

Post in thread 'GT7 June 2024 Update Prediction' https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt7-june-2024-update-prediction.427087/post-14268485

Last edited:
If it's anything by the recent trend of the last few updates lately, we could see a car from a manufacturer yet to be featured in GT7. Maybe not over the top such as Lotus or Koenigsegg just yet, but rather something like either Bentley or Buick.

Maybe another five cars.

Bentley Speed 8 '03 (Gr. 2)
BMW M5 '05
Buick GNX '87
Ferrari 812 Superfast '19
Mercedes-AMG One '22

Still no new track.
This is a fast group ! I hope your prediction is correct.

Last edited:
This is a fast group ! I hope your prediction is correct.
Based on a five-car update format, this is because:

Bentley Speed 8 '03 - Another Le Mans winner to celebrate the month of Le Mans. Apparently this is the best rival for the Toyota GT-One, and since that is in Gr. 2, this would mean the Bentley Speed 8 would be as well.

BMW M5 '05 - The E60 M5 with its famous V10 engine seems to be a highly-requested car lately and surprisingly, it's on the datamine.

Buick GNX '87 - A rather unusual "muscle car" with a twin-turbocharged V6 engine, it's surprisingly in the datamine. This year seems to be the year where Polyphony are pushing for more manufacturers to join the GT7 car roster.

Ferrari 812 Superfast '19 - Been a while since we had a new Ferrari since their VGT. This is one of those featured on the datamine.

Mercedes-AMG One '22 - I feel that this one has some strong odds. We already have the Aston Martin Valkyrie which is its perceived rival, as well as the Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series which was the Nurburgring lap record holder before it, so Polyphony would want to add the Mercedes-AMG One.

We all know that Polyphony are also modeling cars outside of the datamine, so let's see what cars they can surprise us with.

The track is absolutely fine for any type of vehicle in this game - hopefully it does get added sometime soon, after 2 years the existing circuits have gotten very boring.
Things don’t become boring if they weren’t boring in the first place. Overexposure… Another track won’t fix that in the long run.

I could see a Bonus Menu for the vintage race cars, or perhaps a series of Special Events within the weekly challenges. Of course, in either case, I fully expect there to be a race at the Le Mans layout without the chicanes on Mulsanne.

I also keep hoping we get another set of missions, if only to feature more endurances with interesting rulesets. Like maybe a race that’s limited to the Group C racers within Gr.1. Alternatively, I would not mind repeatable endurances that could be found within World Circuits, such as the 1hr WTC 800 round at Spa-Francorchamps.

EDIT: Another reason to expect more missions at some point would be that the last drag race mission does seem to imply more like it are coming.

Last edited:
Let's start the prediction game again, after Mays amazing update with Volvo returning and a desirable list of Gran Turismo greats what's next?

My Prediction for June is:

Track:
Gilles Villeneuve (Canada)
View attachment 1361528

Cars: I've noticed that the some of the racing classes need mixing up and updating. Maybe marking the return of Bentley?
  • Audi RS6 Avant, 2008
  • Bentley Continental GT3, 2018
  • Bentley Speed 8, 2003
  • McLaren 720S GT3 Evo, 2018
  • Volkswagen Kubelwagen Typ82, 1944

View attachment 1361523 View attachment 1361526 View attachment 1361524 View attachment 1361527 View attachment 1361525

Events: Bring back some of those classic events...
12 or more - Event limited to cars with at least 12 cylinders or more
Boxer Spirt - Limited to road cars with boxer engines
Electric circuits - Event for all the Electric & Hybrid vehicles in GT7
Nostalgic 1979 - Limited to race cars built before 1979
Passion of Dr. Wankel - Limited to vehicles with a Rotary/Wankel engine
Warbound Off-roaders - Willys Jeep Vs Kubelwagen

Fixes:
EVs - EV road cars can now take part in road car events not just one-make races (Still in Group X. arrrgghhh)
Nostalgic 1979 - Gives the player a chance to use some of those $20,000,000 race cars

Love the old events idea. This week’s High Speed Ring race really gave me nostalgic vibes from GT2, we really need more old school cars and nostalgic connections. Without games like GT, many of these cars could be lost to history in the future and become completely inaccessible, moreso than modern exotics.

My prediction is a track. It’s time. Either Montreal or Motegi.

Last edited:
So about the size of a regular car like a Tesla Model 3.

The track is absolutely fine for any type of vehicle in this game - hopefully it does get added sometime soon, after 2 years the existing circuits have gotten very boring.
You are right I thought regular cars were way wider

F1 cars are enormous. If the track is fine for them it’a fine for regular cars.

View attachment 1361827

F1 cars are only 2 meters wide

in length it’s fine though I agree

So about the size of a regular car like a Tesla Model 3.

“Only” two meters? “Regular” car?

An F1 car is nearly 79 inches side, the same width as my Toyota Sequoia’s body without mirrors, a full-size ladder frame truck. A Model 3 is 73 inches wide without mirrors. An F1 car is also at least a foot longer than my Sequoia. They’re absolutely monumentally large. That said, modern cars are also tremendous - the 2024 American-market Honda Accord is also 73 inches wide but if you’ve ever seen one you’ll also note that it’s the biggest car in its class - the Toyota Camry is 72 inches wide and several inches shorter.

Last edited:
Buick GNX
Mazda Cosmo (L10B)
Porsche 944 Turbo
Toyota Celica GT-Four RC (ST185)

American FR Challenge 550
Sunday Cup Classic
European Sunday Cup 500
Japanese Clubman Cup 550

1 Extra Menu
1 Scape

Engine Swaps