Last edited:
My predictions:
3 cars:
Lexus LFA
Corvette C8.R
Honda NSX Castrol Mugen GT500 or Honda NSX Loctite Mugen GT500

Circuit:
Sebring (or Motegi)

1 new menù (Red Bull X2019 Series)+2 menu extra (JGTC and Lexus Supercars)

New Features:
  • New Multiclass Races + addition of Multiclass in Daily Races, Custom Races and Lobbies
  • Add an option to change livery (and setup) to rival cars in Custom Races
  • Addition of Safety Cars and FCY. (Even some SC and FCY Scenarios)

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '23
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
Volkswagen Golf R32 '02

No tracks

Menus: American Mid-engine, Pontiac

Engine swap victims:
Renault Sport Clio V6 24V '00 --> H25A-Escudo
Renault R5 Turbo '80 --> 3S-GTE-661-Celica (!)
Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy '11 --> 2JZ-GTE-Supra
Renault R8 Gordini '66 --> 3S-GTE-661-Celica
Renault Sport R.S. 01 '16 --> VR38DETT-GT-R-NISMO

Last edited:
lexus lfa
mercedes 190e
toyota gtone
Lexus LFA
Corvette C8.R
Honda NSX Castrol Mugen GT500
1697374222745.jpeg

Not useless to all that love taking pictures.👍

As for the next update I'm not to concern with what PD adds or doesn't add I enjoy the game before each update and after each update.👍
Agree with 100% I don’t care if we don’t receive any cars or tracks as the way i play the game i still have loads to do , If we do get any more cars or tracks etc, then it’s a bonus. By the way if people think that i have loads to do , because i haven’t had the game long, we’ll i had it roughly a month after launch, so yes loads to do still.

Agree with 100% I don’t care if we don’t receive any cars or tracks as the way i play the game i still have loads to do , If we do get any more cars or tracks etc, then it’s a bonus. By the way if people think that i have loads to do , because i haven’t had the game long, we’ll i had it roughly a month after launch, so yes loads to do still.
Very tongue in cheek because I just love cars and racing but I've done all of the objectives and 3600+ online races so some more tracks and cars would be nice for me personally

Attachments

• IMG_9870.png
    IMG_9870.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 6
October 2023 5 cars
Lamborghini
1 aventador svj
2 murcielago lp670-4 sv
3 countach lpi 800-4
4 sian
5 centenario

Track
???????

Scapes
?????????
This seems like an extremely unlikely prediction: no update has ever had just one brand featuring.

At most it's been two cars from one brand, whether in a three- (two from ten, but only if you include the SEMA Civic as a Honda), four- (all three), or five-car (two from three) update.
I still hope for long races with good Payouts...
I still hope for people to stop dropping wishlists into prediction threads.

Sadly the other hand is filling up much quicker.

Considering the last 5 updates adding cars, we are on a trend of 1 american car one time out of two, about 1 european car each, and 2 japanese cars each. No track was detected by the dataminers; usually, they had been identified beforehand. A bunch of scapes were added in the last update + few collector menus and few events everytime, some of them linked to added cars.

So I would go for :

• 1 American car (rather 21st century, if it is a race car that would be the first added for USA I think, so higher chances for a road car).
  • 1 European car (rather late 20th century, I would go for a 50/50 ratio of it being a race car, the last one was the GT3 Mercedes).
  • 1 or 2 Japanese cars (I can imagine a racing car so the update would have one but no evidence either, and a classic one. I don't remember the last time a classic japanese car was added).

- 0 to 2 scapes, the last update added a lot of them so zero is an option.

- no new track for the reason mentioned above.

- 1 collector menu

- 3 new little race events located in USA, Europe and Japan, related to cars added.

- few engine swaps and discussions at the café.

My initial thought was "I'm sure the Nations TBA means a track this month", but I didn't know if the actual facts bear that out, so in order to test the hypothesis, here's all the TBAs in GT7 Championships:

• 2023/24 Exhibition 1 (Nations Round 5) - obviously we don't know what this is yet
  • 2023 TGR Cup (Round 7) - GR Corolla
  • 2022/23 Exhibition 3 (Manufacturers Round 1 and Nations Round 1) - both Grand Valley
  • 2022 Nations Cup 2 (Round 6) - No new content (Roadster TC at Alsace Test Course)
  • 2022 Nations Cup 2 (Round 4) - Catalunya No Chicane
  • 2022 TGR Cup (Round 7) - No new content (GR Yaris at Sardegna Windmills - noteworthy in that the Catalunya RX layout came the next month, could have been planned for that?)
  • 2022 Nations Cup 1 (Round 6) - Watkins Glen

So 3 new track or track layout TBAs out of 6, and 3 out of 4 non-TGR TBAs (since I think TGR TBAs are highly likely to be Toyota cars). So I think a track is likely, but not guaranteed. But I figured it was worth at least worth compiling the data so people can draw their own conclusions.

Last edited:
Considering the last 5 updates
Apropos of that, here's the current stats of new cars per update:

Mean number of cars: 3.6*
Modal number of cars: 3
Median number of cars: 3

Of the mean 3.6 cars per update, there's been:
Road cars: 2.4
Race cars: 1.0
Pre-tuned cars: 0.1

Americas: 0.4
Asia: 1.6
Europe 1.6

New: 2.0
Used: 0.6
Legends: 0.9

All-new: 2.7
Returning: 0.9

By the numbers, that's maybe four cars with probably three road cars and one race car, two each from Asia and Europe, two new and one each in used and Legends, with one returning and three brand new.

*It's 3.57, thus the two rounding errors

Firstly, are the Xmas jingles and assets going to be replaced this Xmas or were they the same each year in sport?

Prediction wise, based on the film and the mining October will be weak. November could be strong on trend.

There is a course(s) planned but no guarantee they see the light of day.

Car wise, it's a no brainer: AMv12 and probably another RS Porsche. Controversially I hope the remaining slot(s) aren't SEMA turned cars

100% there will be new cafe chats

Other than just previous form there will be events for these potential new cars. And thinking a lambo menu job as I don't think we've had one of these but I'd need to check. And the TT

Scapes ebb and flow a bit so based on previous we might get a few based on film locations.

Well, OK. But what about all the other posts here? Almost nobody has a prediction that is based on facts
I can only see three posts that are wishlists (and only one after I pointed out the non-wishlist nature of this thread for the first time: yours).

The others seem largely based on the datamined car list, the cars seen in the GT movie, and the occasional wildcard (which, to be fair, is entirely in the spirit of GT's updates - nobody predicted a HiAce-based ambulance).

2011_BMW_Z4_sDrive23i_M_Sport_Highline_2.5.jpg

mitsi_lancer_evo_8.jpg

art-mg-nissanr33gtr400r1.jpg

The BMW Z4 together with the VW Beetle are the only Gr.3 cars without the road variant. I do believe the Z4 is on their list of cars that are ready to be added into the game. In a perfect world we would also get the Cup Beetle :(

The Evo8 is something that I can see PD adding because it's the only generation missing (7, 8 or 9, it will be one of them).

I wasn't expecting PD to add the R32 NISMO. Pretty much similar to the R32 we already have and yet they did just that. The 400R or even the R34 Z-Tune is bound to come. Nissan, GT-R, Gran Turismo. You may run from it, but you cannot hide from it!

Looking at the datamined list, I wonder if some of those cars are still planned to be added. I have fond memories driving the BMW M5, the RS6 and the 599 in a lot of seasonals events back in GT6, but most especially the RS6. It's a bit sad to think that we have almost every type of car in GT7, even an ambulance, but we have yet to see any station wagon.

Last edited:
I can only see three posts that are wishlists (and only one after I pointed out the non-wishlist nature of this thread for the first time: yours).

The others seem largely based on the datamined car list, the cars seen in the GT movie, and the occasional wildcard (which, to be fair, is entirely in the spirit of GT's updates - nobody predicted a HiAce-based ambulance).
Well, uhh..
1697441964894.gif

I’d like to think I get a quarter subconscious prediction on, at least, putting the image of the HiAce-based ambulance(seen in the background at Autopolis) out in the universe, after posting a pic of it. :sly:

Porsche 992
Castrol Mugen NSX
Mitsu Lancer Evo 8

New JGTC cup in Japan and Porsche races in europe. 911 menu book(s).

• 1 race car from JGTC 90/00 era
  • 1 japanese car under 300 HP
  • 1 german car

JGTC additional menu, 4 races (2 JGTC, 1 japanese FR, 1 euro FR).

If that's what PD gives us, I'm cool with it.

Back