GT7 October Update Predictions

• Thread starter nickf1gr
  • 216 comments
It's been a while since we get something more than cars and world events. And PD is adding something surprising from time to time like Music Rallies some months ago.

It should be time to add new Events Menu Book, or some Missions, not exactly those endurance races (i think PD gave up on them) but normal missions with some new cars etc. I am still surprised they didn't made GR2 Cup when they added Audi RS5 DTM that was perfect opportunity.

I´m rooting for you OP.

Hope this all comes true.

And let´s make that the DTM variant of the Mercedes 190 Evo2 please ;)

🤔🤔 ARX-06-LMDh !!

Attachments

• FaXi0KCWAAAjx7Z-e1660745325242-753x494.jpg
    FaXi0KCWAAAjx7Z-e1660745325242-753x494.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 9
I’m watching live streams of GT7 and I saw some wrote Nenkia tweeted this update coming up will be the biggest GT7 had so far?

Last edited:

Spec II update?!

Edit: So been having a wee think about this and here are my thoughts. If @Nenkai’s tweet is correct (and his tweets usually are!) then I’m predicting it will be cars and events focused with maybe 8-12 cars including at least 2 classic GT cars cough GT-ONE cough. As for events, maybe a few more high paying endurance races (1hr Nürburgring?). I’m doubtful there will be a new track, but maybe a tweak or two to current tracks (wasn’t there a leaked picture of a wet Deep Forest?)

Last edited:
I wait with my excitement until the update has arrived. If I could make a wishlist it would be:

One or two new tracks
Full 24h and weather on all tracks
Way more events for Singleplayer content
New and more temporary cars. Especially race cars.

Perhaps it's just GT7 Spec 2. So they could market the game again with all updates so far for the holiday season. Wouldn't be the first time.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna assume this is the update where we will finally get a new track and maybe 5 cars, which is the same as the biggest (I think?) update we had so far, the February one. Though that one also had new Scapes features, PSVR2 support and Sophy event. And Nenkai says it should be something even bigger than that, but it's better to stay careful with expectations.

Because i didn't find something like this i start the monthly (pain eehhh sorry :lol: :lol:) update predictions thread.

Cars
Mercedes 190 Evo2
Mazda MX-5 MK2
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9 MR
Ferrari 599

Track
Sebring

Updates
Multiclass races (kaz had promised)
Custom races with every car we wish (Wish)
Championships

Scapes
Monaco
Greece
my dear Kaz has promised soooo many things...

Spec 2 would be nice with:
5 or more cars
2 tracks!!!!!
Better payments
Better online races and championships
More interesting races with use as more of those great cars that PD ignored (Classic F1, Group C etc)
And for the end Track Editor!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm just gonna assume this is the update where we will finally get a new track and maybe 5 cars, which is the same as the biggest (I think?) update we had so far, the February one. Though that one also had new Scapes features, PSVR2 support and Sophy event. And Nenkai says it should be something even bigger than that, but it's better to stay careful with expectations.

Maybe… finally Sophy in game implemantion? They did work a lot on it.

I wonder if they are going to change online hence accidentally / deliberately breaking sport mode. Considering how feature rich FM online is for variety etc.

OK seeing how now even Nenkai is hyping 👀👀:

Cars:

-Lexus LFA 2010
-Dodge Challenger demon 2018
-Porsche 911 GTR RS (992) 2022
-Aston Masrtin Vantage V8 2018
-BMW M4 2020
-Ferrari 296 GT3 2022
-Chevrolet Corvette C8.R 2019

Tracks:
-Tokyo Route 246
-Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Features:
-Rain available now on more tracks
-Endurance league
-Custom online championship on lobbies
-3 more scapes locations
-5 new cafe books

Last edited:
Sorry for off-topic but wanted to say that I had stopped playing GT7 a month ago due to repetitive choices in Sport and the dead single player content.

But now I am curious and waiting for Thursday next week. :D

OK seeing how now even Nenkai is hyping 👀👀:

Cars:

-Lexus LFA 2010
-Dodge Challenger demon 2018
-Porsche 911 GTR RS (992) 2022
-Aston Masrtin Vantage V8 2018
-BMW M4 2020
-Ferrari 296 GT3 2022
-Chevrolet Corvette C8.R 2019

Tracks:
-Tokyo Route 246
-Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Features:
-Rain available now on more tracks
-Endurance league
-Custom online championship on lobbies
-3 more scapes locations
-5 new cafe books
Is that your wish list or you know something that we don't haha

Please 20+ players lobbies better online race structure, 24hr cycle and rain on all tracks, use what the game has to make better races.

I’m still amazed that Nenkai is a more effective PR source for GT7 than Sony/Kaz. That’s how you engage a fan base… HYPE
True, is a shame they just dont communicate with he community... For nenkai to say that I can't imagine how "big" will be, he has state before that he don't like to hype people about the game and what's coming, So let see.

I can because I know the info Nenkai knows.
Okay so you don't actually know for certain if he knows, you just know what he posted isn't what's coming and is just guessing, that's just what I was getting at 😅.

Anyways we all really know these threads are just wishlists and random guesses and at the very best educated predictions on leaked or already announced future content and that there's never any actual full update details posted here before it arrives though.

Back