Lamboghini aventador svj
Toyota mrs
Mazdaspeed rx7 a spec
Porsche 992 gt3
Gr.2 car

Twin ring motegi

More road car event
it "WOULD " be awesome...
but my real prediction is no update in October nor November...we will get something in December.. and last track location in 2024 probably January..

I also highly predict..last update for gt7 will be in June or july...
probably saving content for next installment..
why??
very simple it's not about game anymore..they already got money from us..with gt7..since millions have bought it..its less costly to make a new game..for 100€ ( sale )..then buy licences for game they don't even care about...
it's sure looks like they don't CARE

before everyone attacks me..with comments that i am stupid/ unknowlegable...
ITS JUST MY OPINNION..AND I AM NOT ONLY ONE

Last edited:
Controversial opinion here, but I think that we have enough tracks. 35+ is a good number, especially with the visual quality that GT7 offers.
Same with the cars. The roster is phenomenal, and when you see some details like bolts or engravings, I'm sure that 481 cars is enough too.
Don't misundersand me, I would be the first to race new cars on new tracks.
But what is lacking to make GT7 the best game ever in the series is solo content.
If they just add a proper GT League, B-Spec (IMO), custom races with the "Chili AI", custom championship and endurance, GT7 would be remembered as the best GT ever.

So I hope that the big update teased for a week will be solo content.

it "WOULD " be awesome...
but my real prediction is no update in October nor November...we will get something in December.. and last track location in 2024 probably January..

I also highly predict..last update for gt7 will be in June or july...
probably saving content for next installment..
why??
very simple it's not about game anymore..they already got money from us..with gt7..since millions have bought it..its less costly to make a new game..for 100€ ( sale )..then buy licences for game they don't even care about...
it's sure looks like they don't CARE

before everyone attacks me..with comments that i am stupid/ unknowlegable...
ITS JUST MY OPINNION..AND I AM NOT ONLY ONE

There will be an update in november for sure, not in october but they wont skip 2 months,
Updates wont proably stop until 2025

Last edited:
Now with this piece of information, I strongly suspect the update now could be shifted to early November instead of the usual late October we're expecting. PD likes do to this for obvious reasons, two possible updates turned into one. But honestly I wouldn't care at all if it's actually the biggest update we're going to have so far.
Yup. That was it. I knew an early November update was due by the time I read Nenkai's post last week.

Last edited:
Just wish Kaz would switch the months. Still makes no sense to call it the update of the month, when there are only a couple days left in that month. Release it at the start of the month

The updates that are at the end of the month. We get the update with only a few days left in that month. May as well make it the beginning of the month. So that it is a full month for the update.

Why name it the update of the month when it's not a whole month?

The updates that are at the end of the month. We get the update with only a few days left in that month. May as well make it the beginning of the month. So that it is a full month for the update.

Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

Controversial opinion here, but I think that we have enough tracks. 35+ is a good number, especially with the visual quality that GT7 offers.
Same with the cars. The roster is phenomenal, and when you see some details like bolts or engravings, I'm sure that 481 cars is enough too.
Don't misundersand me, I would be the first to race new cars on new tracks.
But what is lacking to make GT7 the best game ever in the series is solo content.
If they just add a proper GT League, B-Spec (IMO), custom races with the "Chili AI", custom championship and endurance, GT7 would be remembered as the best GT ever.

So I hope that the big update teased for a week will be solo content.
Agreed, I really just want more events for the cars already in the game. Which makes it all the more frustrating from my POV, because I think adding more events (of the variety we want) is WAY easier than adding more tracks and cars.

For a long time we got updates once a month. When something occurs once a month you refer to it as monthly. Has nothing to do with what day or week of the month it happens. But at this point they should just call them random updates (or **** updates if you want to be accurate LOL).

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it means nothing but I had a random dream yesterday where instead of silhouettes we got a trailer that showed a few new cars racing at Le Mans, one that I remember was the Lister Storm V12 Race car spinning out into a barrier which is strange since it's very unlikely to show up again.

It's called the (X) month update because it comes out in (X) month lol - don't overthink it.
Obviously.

We got an August update at the beginning of August, for the full month of August. Yet, majority of updates are end of month, just before the month is over. Just wait the couple days to make it the beginning of the month update. Otherwise, just drop the name of the month.

Just wish Kaz would switch the months. Still makes no sense to call it the update of the month, when there are only a couple days left in that month. Release it at the start of the month

Obviously.

We got an August update at the beginning of August, for the full month of August. Yet, majority of updates are end of month, just before the month is over. Just wait the couple days to make it the beginning of the month update. Otherwise, just drop the name of the month.

I love this community sometimes! 😂 reminds me of the good old days where people would complain that the updates were labelled as free when they in fact weren’t free as we had to pay for the game in the first place (or something ridiculous like that!)

Can’t wait for the next stupid reason for people to start complaining!

I love this community sometimes! 😂 reminds me of the good old days where people would complain that the updates were labelled as free when they in fact weren’t free as we had to pay for the game in the first place (or something ridiculous like that!)

Can’t wait for the next stupid reason for people to start complaining!
It's not even a complaint. Not even a whinging and crying complaint. I'll live whenever an update drops.

Just having a thought. Trust, you'll know when I'm having an outright complaint.

Back