GT7 October Update Predictions

• Thread starter nickf1gr
  • 216 comments
Okay so you don't actually know for certain if he knows, you just know what he posted isn't what's coming and is just guessing, that's just what I was getting at 😅.

Anyways we all really know these threads are just wishlists and random guesses and at the very best educated predictions on leaked or already announced future content and that there's never any actual full update details posted here before it arrives though.
Nen is the only source of this information and I know who else knows it lol

i do feel like "they've been cooking" could possibly be more accurately translated as "they've been skimming from the previous couple underwhelming updates to add stuff to their post FM8 update to make it seem bigger" so that's where i'm setting my expectations

Nen is the only source of this information and I know who else knows it lol
Yeah I wasn't doubting that information and who knows it, but who knows the update itself, you get the joke. I mean I'd hope Polyphony know what they are putting in it by now, but then again I wouldn't put it past them if they didn't at this point.

Spec II was never a big deal. Just a repacking of the game with all prior updates and dlc and perhaps a new intro.
Spec II was an actual big update in itself though, GT5P and GT5 both got fairly large updates and tons of QoL changes when it came out. It didn't include any "DLC" so to say with it on the new discs either unless you count the updates up to that point being on them.

GT5 got the 2011 NASCAR season and the simplified interior view and the like while I think GT5P got a bunch of cars and the extra campaign level. While today they wouldn't be anything special on their own at the time those were the only campaign expansions and full licenced racing series roster updates the game ever got, so I'd argue they did count as a major special update at the time.

Now with this piece of information, I strongly suspect the update now could be shifted to early November instead of the usual late October we're expecting. PD likes do to this for obvious reasons, two possible updates turned into one. But honestly I wouldn't care at all if it's actually the biggest update we're going to have so far.

Now with this piece of information, I strongly suspect the update now could be shifted to early November instead of the usual late October we're expecting. PD likes do to this for obvious reasons, two possible updates turned into one. But honestly I wouldn't care at all if it's actually the biggest update we're going to have so far.
I suspect this too. For a simple reason: the Honda Time Trials are ending early november.
But the Lambo TT ends next Thursday so I don't know...

Hopefully, it will be the biggest update so far more from a gameplay perspective than for new cars / tracks. This isn't GT7's main issue. And hopefully, everyone will be able to benefit from it, not only PS5 users, PSVR2 owners, or PS+ subscribers, nor aliens.

I bet on a regular update regarding "physical content", but a bigger one when it comes to gameplay (answering Kaz's early apologizes letter).

Last edited:
OK seeing how now even Nenkai is hyping 👀👀:

Cars:

-Lexus LFA 2010
-Dodge Challenger demon 2018
-Porsche 911 GTR RS (992) 2022
-Aston Masrtin Vantage V8 2018
-BMW M4 2020
-Ferrari 296 GT3 2022
-Chevrolet Corvette C8.R 2019

Tracks:
-Tokyo Route 246
-Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Features:
-Rain available now on more tracks
-Endurance league
-Custom online championship on lobbies
-3 more scapes locations
-5 new cafe books
Wishlist, can confirm they don't know what's in the update.
I can because I know the info Nenkai knows.
I guess at least we now know what won't be in the next update.

RIP LFA wanters. :lol:

This give me big hopes for the update, then instead of 3 cars i would guess between 5-10 instead absolutly a new track, and with big hopefully that means anything with sophy and a lot single player content, looking forward to see the silhouttes hopefully on saturday but we have to wait and see what happens

Wake me up when there are new tracks, new proper endurance races or better AI updates. I stopped caring about 3 car updates with 0-1 cars I'm actually interested in.

i do feel like "they've been cooking" could possibly be more accurately translated as "they've been skimming from the previous couple underwhelming updates to add stuff to their post FM8 update to make it seem bigger" so that's where i'm setting my expectations
To be fair, every update bar 1 or 2 have been very underwhelming so its not a very high bar that has been set.

Don't take what I said as confirmation or denial of anything on the list though, just the fact that it wasn't correct means that I know they don't have insider info.
Well I am not insider, it was just my prediction after getting hyped with Nenkai post in X/Twitter 😅😅😅 but I am now curious to see how many checks I have from my list lol

Last edited:
Guys don' t get hyped too much...at the end we will be getting the ''standart'' Update!
look bay GIF

No.

Back