GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,334 comments
GooddayI apologize for the bother, I just wanted to know if there was someone that could assist me with a series of decals in svg...
The Babycresci wording & round logo (Mickey Mouse head) on the blue roof
The Bontempi wording (27) and piano scheme (13) and Pagnossin logo (5)
The Fernet Tonic side & hood wording
Thank you Kindly
Highly appreciated
Stgbigjoe

Attachments

• Babycresci.jpg
    Babycresci.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Alfa-Romeo-33-SC-12-Turbo-21143.jpg
    Alfa-Romeo-33-SC-12-Turbo-21143.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 13
  • rb_105b.jpg
    rb_105b.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Arese_Museo_Storico_Alfa_Romeo_1977_Tipo_33_SC_12_Turbo_1.jpg
    Arese_Museo_Storico_Alfa_Romeo_1977_Tipo_33_SC_12_Turbo_1.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi, im new here, apologies in advance, i would like to request if someone can make an svg of these i've tried to do it myself but either it exceeds the maximum size or it can't been seen since it's text.

The first one it's only the parts that say La Laguna | Paso del Toro | Veracruz, the font is Brusch Script MT(yellow)

Thanks in advance and have a nice day

Attachments

• azu2.PNG
    azu2.PNG
    241.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hi, im new here, apologies in advance, i would like to request if someone can make an svg of these i've tried to do it myself but either it exceeds the maximum size or it can't been seen since it's text.

The first one it's only the parts that say La Laguna | Paso del Toro | Veracruz, the font is Brusch Script MT(yellow)

Thanks in advance and have a nice day
Hey there, try these, they're in black as standard but you can choose yellow as the decal colour.
Let me know if they work!

Attachments

• La Laguna.svg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Paso del Toro.svg
    11.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Veracruz.svg
    9.7 KB · Views: 5
How can I "outline" this decal? Is that the right word? :lol:
oktQlbB.jpg

I have an idea using special colors. I can easily use mask for real/famous since there are tons of decals I can search, but I can't use the in-game fantasy brands.

So I was thinking if it's possible to convert that logo. I have no idea what is the right word. Mask? Back Mask? Inverted?

How can I "outline" this decal? Is that the right word? :lol:
oktQlbB.jpg

I have an idea using special colors. I can easily use mask for real/famous since there are tons of decals I can search, but I can't use the in-game fantasy brands.

So I was thinking if it's possible to convert that logo. I have no idea what is the right word. Mask? Back Mask? Inverted?

Do you mean like a black background with the elements of the logo being see-through?
Like a negative for a film reel, yes, I'd say it was inverted.

Works really good man, thanks a lot, appreciate it!:bowdown::)

No worries, text is fairly simple, so I can do the basics! I did thicken the font by 1, as it seemed too thin originally.
Again, let me know if you want the original thickness ones...

I may have a go at the long sentence, if I have the font available, and can do the outline of the text. Hopefully someone else can just create it in the blink of an eye!

As you said text can't be seen, are you using Inkscape? If so, you have to do 'object to path' last before exporting it.

Last edited:
Do you mean like a black background with the elements of the logo being see-through?
Like a negative for a film reel, yes, I'd say it was inverted.
Yeah, like like that.
With that decal I'm planning something like this:
inversed-livery-chrome-base-matte-decals-original-design-v0-3uic0m9xbxv81.png

Painting the whole car in chrome or any other color to give the decals a shiny look while masking the rest with decals.

No worries, text is fairly simple, so I can do the basics! I did thicken the font by 1, as it seemed too thin originally.
Again, let me know if you want the original thickness ones...

I may have a go at the long sentence, if I have the font available, and can do the outline of the text. Hopefully someone else can just create it in the blink of an eye!

As you said text can't be seen, are you using Inkscape? If so, you have to do 'object to path' last before exporting it.
Yep, Inkspace, i also used Illustrator for some decals, does the object to path keep the decals size small?

Last edited:
Yeah, like like that.
With that decal I'm planning something like this:
inversed-livery-chrome-base-matte-decals-original-design-v0-3uic0m9xbxv81.png

Painting the whole car in chrome or any other color to give the decals a shiny look while masking the rest with decals.

Totally got you! Reminds me of @GT_Jesse and his white-over-colour shift Jaguar, which inspired my own Manufacturer Series car designs.

But yeah, if your image can be traced, it could be switched to a negative/inverted image.

Attachments

• 18b2645523722-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18b2645523722-screenshotUrl.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 11
  • 18b2645523660-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18b2645523660-screenshotUrl.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Yep, Inkspace, i also used Illustrator for some decals, does the object to path keep the decals keep the size small?

Think it may increase it a bit, but with text - it makes it visible and usable. Splitting things up helps with overall size, layering decals is another option.

I haven't used Illustratior or Publisher, if you're an iPhone/Mac user, I think Vectornator is something that's handy.
There should be plenty of YouTube videos and tutorials available if you're interested.

Anywho, it's 3.50am, UFC finished a while back, I should attempt some sleep!

Think it may increase it a bit, but with text - it makes it visible and usable. Splitting things up helps with overall size, layering decals is another option.

I haven't used Illustratior or Publisher, if you're an iPhone/Mac user, I think Vectornator is something that's handy.
There should be plenty of YouTube videos and tutorials available if you're interested.

Anywho, it's 3.50am, UFC finished a while back, I should attempt some sleep!
Alright!
I use Windows btw, thanks a lot mate, have a good rest

Totally got you! Reminds me of @GT_Jesse and his white-over-colour shift Jaguar, which inspired my own Manufacturer Series car designs.

But yeah, if your image can be traced, it could be switched to a negative/inverted image.
I was trying a bunch of stuff and so far I got this :lol:
Might work!
8ATYaaf.png

Hi everyone, I ask if it is possible to have the black and white outline drawing of the photo. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• wmxlv5ui.png
    wmxlv5ui.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi everyone, I ask if it is possible to have the black and white outline drawing of the photo. Thanks in advance.

I may just create something in game for you if nobody makes a basic shape combination as an SVG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, any help is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately on the GT7 I no longer find this design as on the Granturismo Sport.
Single piece in black and white, also the two parts separately so you can repaint them if/when required.

Attachments

• mc_bonnet_base.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 8
  • mc_bonnet_top.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 11
  • mc_bonnet.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 10
Goodday,
Me again...can someone also help with the following:
1. Gunston cannon logo
2. Kreepy Krauly pump logo (between the 00 and Kreepy Krauly)
Thanks kindly
Stgbigjoe

Attachments

• Gunston-800x579.jpg
    Gunston-800x579.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 7
  • gunston.jpg
    gunston.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 840204-0574-Kreepy-Kraluy-00-March-Por.jpg
    840204-0574-Kreepy-Kraluy-00-March-Por.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 1_6325.jpg
    1_6325.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 10
I'm currently working on your last request. Just so you know, they're not straightforward! ;)
I appreciate it MatskiMonk.....some of these were available on GTS but alas, not GT7.
Many thanks to all of you who keep the game going for all us game nerds & fanatics.

GooddayI apologize for the bother, I just wanted to know if there was someone that could assist me with a series of decals in svg...
The Babycresci wording & round logo (Mickey Mouse head) on the blue roof
The Bontempi wording (27) and piano scheme (13) and Pagnossin logo (5)
The Fernet Tonic side & hood wording
Thank you Kindly
Highly appreciated
Stgbigjoe

Piano scheme... you had zero hope of getting this done without it being a **** autotrace, so I redrew it. Decals D_1 to D-4. You have to place them on the car in the sequence below. Place one and then 'duplicate' and 'replace decal' and they'll fit together, so long as it's in the sequence below (3, 4, 2, 1).

Edited to add: use d_template first, place it on the car to set how big the final decal set will be, then do replace decal with d_3, then d_4 etc. etc.

1697389521978.png

And the rest are fine as one decal.

1697389909847.png

The Fernet decals will have to follow later.

Attachments

• babycrsci.svg
    7.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Pagnossin.svg
    9.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Bontempi.svg
    13 KB · Views: 7
  • mickey_topolino.svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 10
  • d_4.svg
    10.4 KB · Views: 8
  • d_3.svg
    12.1 KB · Views: 8
  • d_2.svg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
  • d_1.svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 8
  • d_template.svg
    794 bytes · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I was hoping someone could make these file sizes the proper 15kb for me. I've tried everything I could and the smallest I could get was still over the limit...

Thanks!

Attachments

• r&p decal svg all black.svg
    69.9 KB · Views: 7
  • r&p svg decal all white.svg
    170.8 KB · Views: 5
  • r&p svg decal white.svg
    872.8 KB · Views: 10
  • r&p svg decal.svg
    1 MB · Views: 11
  • sccbc decal svg 2.svg
    64.6 KB · Views: 11
  • sccbc decal svg.svg
    64.7 KB · Views: 7
  • sccbc wheel decal svg.svg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Hi all, hope everyone's well.

Please can someone redraw the attached 2 plates and convert them to SVG format for me?

For the green one, all that's needed is the border, the Kwazulu Natal at the bottom and the "- ZN" on the right side end. For the blue one, border as well, the "ND" and the dash in the middle. The rest of the characters and symbols can be ignored.

I've also attached a plate that Mr @MatskiMonk was kind enough to create for me previously, you can use that as reference for sizing for both as well as to match the shade of blue needed for the ND one.

Apologies for the quality of the images, they are the best I could find online.

Thank you very kindly in advance!
Good morning all,

Just reposting this incase it had gotten lost in the thread, please can someone assist with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I was hoping someone could make these file sizes the proper 15kb for me. I've tried everything I could and the smallest I could get was still over the limit...

Thanks!
For what it's worth, these are SVG files with embedded bitmap images, they won't work in GT even if they were <15kb. SVG's must just be SVG, pure vector files, and not bitmap or raster images. If you post the best quality images you have as JPG or PNG someone might create them for you.

Hi all, hope everyone's well.

Please can someone redraw the attached 2 plates and convert them to SVG format for me?

For the green one, all that's needed is the border, the Kwazulu Natal at the bottom and the "- ZN" on the right side end. For the blue one, border as well, the "ND" and the dash in the middle. The rest of the characters and symbols can be ignored.

I've also attached a plate that Mr @MatskiMonk was kind enough to create for me previously, you can use that as reference for sizing for both as well as to match the shade of blue needed for the ND one.

Apologies for the quality of the images, they are the best I could find online.

Thank you very kindly in advance!
Proportions of the plates seem to be different to the Gauteng, I've done them as they are for now.

Attachments

• ZN_plate.svg
    4.5 KB · Views: 6
  • ND_plate.svg
    1.8 KB · Views: 5

Latest Posts

Back