GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,350 comments
Anyone able to SVG this logo for me? Sorry about the size/quality of the supplied image, it's all I could find.
* Just the red logo needed on transparent backing please - not the white background.

Thank you so, so much in advance. :)

Attachments

• evostik.jpg
    evostik.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Anyone able to SVG this logo for me? Sorry about the size/quality of the supplied image, it's all I could find.
* Just the red logo needed on transparent backing please - not the white background.

Thank you so, so much in advance. :)

Attachments

• evostik-removebg-preview.svg
    5 KB · Views: 8
Hi I have a few requests that could be good re. gt7 one would be option to show ghost inputs in the hud on best lap and or highlighted tire trails showing colours of acceleration deceleration in colours would be well cool for learning braking points from the best shared lap time replays. Also would really like all tracks to have sector and corner practice for each corner so you can try corner over and over to perfect entry and exit could be done by hitting pause and setting a reset point on a current lap. So that you can bounce back to it to retry a particular section

Our company is taken over by a new firm,
very pleased about it.

For now the cars are plain white and the director asked to think about a company livery.

It would be nice to use the livery editor of GT7 for inspiration.

It would be very nice and I will be very grateful if someone can make me a SVG of the pics I took from the net.🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0529.png
    IMG_0529.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0525.png
    IMG_0525.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 8
Our company is taken over by a new firm,
very pleased about it.

For now the cars are plain white and the director asked to think about a company livery.

It would be nice to use the livery editor of GT7 for inspiration.

It would be very nice and I will be very grateful if someone can make me a SVG of the pics I took from the net.🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0529.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0525.svg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
Anyone able to help me with the Whipskin logo/Text under the wing please?

lexus-lfa-nurburgring-edition-c598202012019221319_4.jpg

Hopefully this helps some what…
Just need the black whipskin text & the red WS.

IMG_3329.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi I have a few requests that could be good re. gt7 one would be option to show ghost inputs in the hud on best lap and or highlighted tire trails showing colours of acceleration deceleration in colours would be well cool for learning braking points from the best shared lap time replays. Also would really like all tracks to have sector and corner practice for each corner so you can try corner over and over to perfect entry and exit could be done by hitting pause and setting a reset point on a current lap. So that you can bounce back to it to retry a particular section
I think you're in the wrong thread. This thread is for SVGs to use in the livery editor.

Is anyone able to isolate the grey pattern for me from the background?

I'll look at creating the svg as I think it might be a bit of pain that needs splitting up

Attachments

• 20231108_173456.jpg
    20231108_173456.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 7
I scoured the surface of the internet just to try and get this thing <15kb, so I'm putting this in the thread as a last resort. Background removal would be much appreciated aswell.
IMG_0875.jpeg

Last edited:
Can someone provide me the svg for the wording on this truck attached?
ijsboerke, i need that style of font for a car I want to replicate.

And secondly the oldskool logo of ijsboerke, can someone do that? Once with the half cirkel attached with that guy walking in front of the mountains. And once just straight like you also see in the second photo. No need to include that phone number and location.

Thanks for whoever takes the time.

Attachments

• ijsboerke.jpg
    ijsboerke.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 11
  • old ijsboerke.jpg
    old ijsboerke.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 13
  • old ijsboerke 2.jpg
    old ijsboerke 2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hey, can someone please help me with converting my personal logos into SVG. I’ve started my own fictional tuning shop. (Hoping to make it real someday) Thanks in advance!
852C18DC-D5AF-49D7-BC1C-CDD56E9821BF.png

IMG_3460.png

Last edited:
Hi.
Would anyone be able to do this one? There are a couple of the current Frigidaire logos uploaded, but I'd really like the retro one best....it fits the car better.
Frigidaire retro logo.png

I think you might be able to guess what car this is for...:)Frigidaire retro logo.png

Last edited:
Can someone provide me the svg for the wording on this truck attached?
ijsboerke, i need that style of font for a car I want to replicate.

And secondly the oldskool logo of ijsboerke, can someone do that? Once with the half cirkel attached with that guy walking in front of the mountains. And once just straight like you also see in the second photo. No need to include that phone number and location.

Thanks for whoever takes them
Anyone?

Back