GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,336 comments
Hi guys,
I am the first time here, because I need your help. I have done some online svg-files that worked well in the past, but the one I really need seems to be impossible to compress below 15kb. 189kb was my best shot, by p*ss-poor quality I gotta admit. It is just beyond my skillset ...

Can someone please help me to get the old Baroid oilfield logo into svg format, so I can plaster it on my Dream Corvette.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Tim

Attachments

• BaroidBall_highres-01.png
    BaroidBall_highres-01.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi guys,
I am the first time here, because I need your help. I have done some online svg-files that worked well in the past, but the one I really need seems to be impossible to compress below 15kb. 189kb was my best shot, by p*ss-poor quality I gotta admit. It is just beyond my skillset ...

Can someone please help me to get the old Baroid oilfield logo into svg format, so I can plaster it on my Dream Corvette.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Tim
Had to reduce the image quality slightly to get it under 15kb as you did, upload it and hopefully it's not too bad for you mate 👍

Attachments

• 1000012884 (1).svg
    14.7 KB · Views: 4
hello back again, if possible i would like this one as a svg as well, please and thankyou

Attachments

• 1923_Veillside_side_stripe_decal_V1-1000x1000.jpg
    1923_Veillside_side_stripe_decal_V1-1000x1000.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 6
Guys, I need some help with this:

I need a white outline around the exterior of this logo (did try myself, but the outline would also be applied inside the logo).

The idea is to set it against a dark blue background, so this is why I need it to have some contrast.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• repsol_logo_old.svg
    4.1 KB · Views: 4
I've tried so many things and cant get any of the logos in this jpg to the correct svg size. I really think these should be pretty easy to do. I have had no luck, can i get some expert help for a newbie please?

I have a great idea i want to do but need these logos to do so

Attachments

• pd3.jpg
    pd3.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 3
I've tried so many things and cant get any of the logos in this jpg to the correct svg size. I really think these should be pretty easy to do. I have had no luck, can i get some expert help for a newbie please?

I have a great idea i want to do but need these logos to do so

Here you go, I'm not able to test in game but should be fine..

Attachments

• Pattern 4 (1).svg
    879 bytes · Views: 2
  • Pattern 5 (1).svg
    5.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Pattern 3 (1).svg
    3.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Pattern 2 (1).svg
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Pattern 1 (1).svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 3
I do this all the time, but I figured there was a smarter way. Guess not 😂

There is, it's wasteful to copy everything, but it was also the quickest way of explaining so bagger could see it for himself. I'd select all the objects, create a boundary path, apply a contour to that of the desired offset, delete the boundary, fill the new path white, and reduce nodes to get rid of any unnecessary nodes the contour operation might have created, and drop it behind the original paths. This would give a smaller file size.

edit:

Last edited:
I'm looking for somebody who can make a front-facing version of purple hood hornament as I am working on a DJ P0n-3 Rocking Convertible livery for a Mazda MX-5 Miata this is the only thimg missing dor an accurate livery as this car is even more complex than the Flash Sentry's car livery I had done before.
Screenshot_20240427-233115.jpeg

Last edited:
Can someone help me with this?

I did try to turn this into a svg, but the results are not that great. The image has way too much noise, but it is the best/higher res image I could find in the interwebs.

The "Betamax Videocassette System" bit is NOT NEEDED. Managed to remake it separately with the Sony font, looks close enough.

798098066_max.jpg

Can someone help me with this?

I did try to turn this into a svg, but the results are not that great. The image has way too much noise, but it is the best/higher res image I could find in the interwebs.

The "Betamax Videocassette System" bit is NOT NEEDED. Managed to remake it separately with the Sony font, looks close enough.

View attachment 1379059
Not sure how great this will be but worth a shot, looks alright on my phone but not able to get online at the min

Attachments

• 1000013282.svg
    8.9 KB · Views: 4
hello, still tryna get these 2 stripes done as a svg if anyone can help please and thankyou

Attachments

• 1923_Veillside_side_stripe_decal_V1-1000x1000.jpg
    1923_Veillside_side_stripe_decal_V1-1000x1000.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 2
  • side.gif
    side.gif
    36.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hey, I just started a GT7 esports team at the school I teach at and I am hoping to get a few of our logos converted to put onto the car. Can't seem to get the file size small enough on my own without it telling me the format is wrong. I turn to you for help!
CT Logo Done.

Arch design done

Attachments

• CTLogo.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 3
  • dB6Mu701 2.svg
    14.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Thanks, that will work! The font seems a bit bolder than the original but it's close enough.
I picked which I thought was best but there was variations if one is better suited happy to redo for you mate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240810_093303_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240810_093303_Chrome.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240810_093322_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240810_093322_Chrome.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 3
Back