GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,340 comments
hello again, im still tryna get these stripes done as svg(s), if anyone can help, that would be dope, please and thank you.

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 1923_Veillside_side_stripe_decal_V1-1000x1000.jpg
    1923_Veillside_side_stripe_decal_V1-1000x1000.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 5
I haven't been on here in a few years. I hade LAPD door decals in GT Sport but they didn't transfer over. So I was wondering if someone could help me out with making some for GT7, I'd really appreciate it, thank you in advance. This is what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• symbol-lapd-los-angeles-california-april-close-up-los-angeles-police-department-door-police-ca...jpg
    symbol-lapd-los-angeles-california-april-close-up-los-angeles-police-department-door-police-ca...jpg
    118 KB · Views: 2
p78
Did anyone happen to make these two (alce and new mill) for @Famine ?
Hmm. Well, I certainly recall applying them to something (and it was either wonderful or awful)... Let me check.

Last edited:
p78
Colour change gt500 viper stp taisan 2000 version.
OH MY GOD THAT'S REPULSIVE!

Yes. Should have the files here somewhere if so...

Edit: Okay, must have had a download clearout. However, the original posts with the conversions by @daan and @Puca-4LD are here:

Last edited:
Does anybody know what I’m doing wrong with these? The decals appear cropped and are missing parts when I add them in game, but when I open them in editing apps they show up fine and aren’t missing nodes or anything. I’ve tried SVGomg but it didn’t fix it.

Attachments

• image 16.svg
    7.4 KB · Views: 3
  • image 18.svg
    2.3 KB · Views: 2
I need these in my life. Can some hero please help?
I'm 2 trophies away from my platinum and I need these on my car when I go for it tomorrow.
I've tried for hours tpday, using Illustrator, but could never export a SVG that was under 15 KB with usable quality.
Ignore the White if possible.
Huge appreciation for whoever steps up!

Attachments

• Dan Flashes Design.jpeg
    Dan Flashes Design.jpeg
    252.8 KB · Views: 4
I need these in my life. Can some hero please help?
I'm 2 trophies away from my platinum and I need these on my car when I go for it tomorrow.
I've tried for hours tpday, using Illustrator, but could never export a SVG that was under 15 KB with usable quality.
Ignore the White if possible.
Huge appreciation for whoever steps up!
Is this some kind of joke...

Does anybody know what I’m doing wrong with these? The decals appear cropped and are missing parts when I add them in game, but when I open them in editing apps they show up fine and aren’t missing nodes or anything. I’ve tried SVGomg but it didn’t fix it.
Primarily, they both use clipping paths. I think GT7 ignores these, and just tries to use the viewBox attributes. If this makes no sense to you, fair enough... but what you're looking for is an option not to use clipping paths. I think @huff uses vectornator, he might know what the correct way to do it is.

I'm not a fan of how vectornator formats their SVGs, I think it uses it's own xmlns, which causes problems if the xmlns is stripped out.

I've fixed them anyway.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.svg
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Untitled-1.svg
    3.4 KB · Views: 2
If anyone can grab the main livery patterns (if it's possible) in these pics please. Thanks!

Attachments

• STR+2022+Livery.jpg
    STR+2022+Livery.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 3
  • M4+GT3+Poster+2.jpg
    M4+GT3+Poster+2.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 3
  • M4+GT3+Poster+1.jpg
    M4+GT3+Poster+1.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 24H+Dubai+2022.jpg
    24H+Dubai+2022.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 4
Could someone please make svg/vector images of these two images?
Also, what website or software do you recommend using?
I like vectorizer.io but I don't want to pay that much for something that I don't use that often.
logo_blue.png

Ray logo.png

hi there, i was wondering if someone can upload this as a .SVG on gt7 with the colors? Do it however you want to make it the best. If you do can you message me on here the name of it. Thank you!

Attachments

• You_Doodle_2023-02-24T05_40_30Z.png
    You_Doodle_2023-02-24T05_40_30Z.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Three more images that I would like to be converted. One image is hard to see but is under the Kadokawa image. I don't know if the Connect Animation Studio images are high enough quality, but I would be okay with just the Kadokawa image if so.
Kadokawa.png
Connect.png

Connect no background.png

Last edited:
Hi, can I please have below logo (plain black is fine, & no background please) it's 1 of my fav bands, really would appreciate it :)

Attachments

• abysmal-dawn2.png
    abysmal-dawn2.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 2
  • u3SzMHA8SP2uxKvSN1lz_IMG_7014.jpeg
    u3SzMHA8SP2uxKvSN1lz_IMG_7014.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hi, can I please have below logo (plain black is fine, & no background please) it's 1 of my fav bands, really would appreciate it :)
Couple of versions somewhat inline with the colours here. If you want a solid version, just paint it in game.

1724792169922.png

1724792188298.png

Attachments

• abysmaldawn2.svg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2
  • abysmaldawn1.svg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1
Back