GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 5,387 comments
Is it possible to get this one done, please?

Attachments

• Grouchyoldracer LOGO.png
    Grouchyoldracer LOGO.png
    110 KB · Views: 2
I'm having some trouble with this logo and it's printing area. I don't know why it's doing this but as you can see both ends are getting cut off. I've tried several time to reset the print area but I haven't had any luck doing that. Any help that you can give me would be great. Thanks

garystevens64

Attachments

• Peugeot RCZ Logo - Rw 1.svg
    6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for the low resolution, but would it be possible to get these three pieces made up, please? It doesn't need the GSX logo, so they can be mirrored on the other side of the car.

Ideally as the top section, the pink and blue in the middle as one and then the bottom section as a third.

Screenshot_20240925_225820_Gallery.png

Last edited:
VXR
Apologies for the low resolution, but would it be possible to get these three pieces made up, please? It doesn't need the GSX logo, so they can be mirrored on the other side of the car.

Ideally as the top section, the pink and blue in the middle as one and then the bottom section as a third.

View attachment 1392092
Thusly..

1727470939309.png

Attachments

• rgsx.svg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1
  • rgsx1.svg
    1.5 KB · Views: 1
  • rgsx2.svg
    3.2 KB · Views: 1
  • rgsx3.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
  • rgsx4.svg
    2.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi all,

I hope everyone is safe, happy, and well.

I'm after a little bit of help if possible. I'm trying to blanket an area of a car with groups of a logo (see picture for better explanation) I have created a 4x4 grid with this logo. That was the maximum I could push it on size, but I was wondering if anyone could reduce the size and make that grid bigger? It's taking forever to fill the area and my decal limit is running out quickly.

On this particular vehicle you will see I'm trying to cover the whole front end, of which it will taper off on the bonnet and guards

I'm attaching the files I'm using. If you see a better way or need further explanation (apologies I'm terrible at explaining what I'm trying to do) let me know

Thank you, once again team!

Attachments

• 19237ad3f9588-screenshotUrl.png
    19237ad3f9588-screenshotUrl.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Hoek Tulip.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Hoek logo base (2).svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi all,

I hope everyone is safe, happy, and well.

I'm after a little bit of help if possible. I'm trying to blanket an area of a car with groups of a logo (see picture for better explanation) I have created a 4x4 grid with this logo. That was the maximum I could push it on size, but I was wondering if anyone could reduce the size and make that grid bigger? It's taking forever to fill the area and my decal limit is running out quickly.

On this particular vehicle you will see I'm trying to cover the whole front end, of which it will taper off on the bonnet and guards

I'm attaching the files I'm using. If you see a better way or need further explanation (apologies I'm terrible at explaining what I'm trying to do) let me know

Thank you, once again team!
I can get 12x6 squeezed in by retracing the tulip using an outline instead of a filled shape. If this doesn't save you enough layers, maybe someone else has any ideas how to further max out the node count.

Attachments

• Hoek_Tulip_12x6_01.svg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
Back