GT7 weekly races and penalties

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I am sick of being hit by drivers who think that my car is a brake, or there to stop them drifting off circuit when they overcook things. Not only is my race being ruined but invariably I pick up a penalty too. I would have thought that in this day and age a few lines of code can be written to differentiate between a collision or circuit limits because you are shoved off or rammed off rather than doing it yourself. Also lets see some parity in penalties because in a large number of races I am being penalised for something that is not my fault but the idiot that caused me to go off gets nothing! You need to reconfigure the penalty system somehow to make it fairer, also why should my DR/SR ratings suffer because of an idiot taking me out? Please fix these issues before the next instalment of the Gran Turismo game because if it is not fixed I will not be purchasing any subsequent instalments.

I have a good SR rating (S) and do my utmost to keep it that way. Like everyone, the odd phopar does occur but seriously, the way the system sometimes works is just downright bloody stupid.

Take today...Race C the guy in front brakes a bit earlier than anticipated so despite all efforts, I give him a nice little tap on the rear. No harm done. However.... I get a 2sec penalty. FFS PD :ouch::banghead:

Back