GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
Pegassi Osiris "Sapphire"

Here's my second (smaller) set of the Osiris. This one has more of my personal flavour added to it whereas the other one was based on an IRL car. I just love the blue on this!

Colour
Primary:
Galaxy Blue Metallic w/ Ultra Blue Pearlescent
Secondary: See above^

Sapphire

Exodus Blue

High Roller

Is there a *legitimate* way of getting regular motorcycle wheels on a Sanchez? I've seen it before in videos, but you can see one in the video below. Look to the right side of the screen. White with green wheels:

(Language)

Dan
Is there a *legitimate* way of getting regular motorcycle wheels on a Sanchez? I've seen it before in videos, but you can see one in the video below. Look to the right side of the screen. White with green wheels:

(Language)

Unfortunately not :(
When I'd posted the pic of my X360 SP Sanchez with custom wheels it was way after a patch where you were able to glitch custom wheels onto the Sanchez in the vanilla version of the game. I had modded them onto the Sanchez.

If anyone has them on next/current gen then they had to have transferred it from their PS3/X360 character's garage.

Unfortunately not :(
When I'd posted the pic of my X360 SP Sanchez with custom wheels it was way after a patch where you were able to glitch custom wheels onto the Sanchez in the vanilla version of the game. I had modded them onto the Sanchez.

If anyone has them on next/current gen then they had to have transferred it from their PS3/X360 character's garage.

Damn. It looks so cool. :(

Pegassi Osiris Pacchetto Tempesta

So I recently had the urge to create a GTA set of the Osiris. This one was heavily inspired by the Pagani Huayra Pacchetto Tempesta which I find way more appealing than the Huayra BC.

Colour

Primary: Dew Yellow Metallic w/ Stone Silver Pearlescent
Secondary: Carbon Black Classic

Mistaken Identity

The Right Way

Deserted

Trials of Osiris

Tip-Toe Around the Puddles
Dat Trials of Osiris picture though. :drool: Amazing!

Made this for Michael.
image.jpeg

Pegassi Zentorno "Appletini"

Here's some shots of my Zentorno for my female character.
This is by far my favorite green to use on modern cars since it reminds me of Vert Taiga from GT6.

I ended up having to do 3 separate shoots in order to get some shots worth using.
Funny enough, I made myself motion sick constantly moving the camera around while sitting too close to the screen.
I may have learnt my lesson.

Colour
Primary: Bright Green Metallic w/ Salmon Pink Pearlescent
Secondary: Matte Black

Lean Mean Green Machine

On the Edge of Tomorrow

Fresh Out the Gate

Pegassi Zentorno "Appletini"

Here's some shots of my Zentorno for my female character.
This is by far my favorite green to use on modern cars since it reminds me of Vert Taiga from GT6.

I ended up having to do 3 separate shoots in order to get some shots worth using.
Funny enough, I made myself motion sick constantly moving the camera around while sitting too close to the screen.
I may have learnt my lesson.

Colour
Primary: Bright Green Metallic w/ Salmon Pink Pearlescent
Secondary: Matte Black

Lean Mean Green Machine

On the Edge of Tomorrow

Fresh Out the Gate

Just amazing. I'm still reminded of GT5 Photomode threads with shots like these. :drool:

Zentorno though...

:P

Had a fun time with two kids in a Zentorno today yesterday, though. I was in my Exemplar when I was referred to as a "noob in a stupid yellow car." Bullets pinged my body panels and the chase was on, I was tentatively heading toward the transit tunnel access on the river end, but one of the kids (both on mic) pointed that out, so when I hit the jump just before it on the left side, I stuck right and got topside while they were still in the river. Lost them completely a minute later, and without even putting it in a garage that it doesn't belong in.

Coupe vs. Super. :lol:

Edit: In hindsight, I suppose this is the wrong thread.

Edit (again): Redone cars.

diamond.jpg
exemplar.jpg
jester.jpg
massacro.jpg
t20.jpg
osiris.jpg
windsor.jpg

Yep, I have a dark roasted monkey on my back.

Last edited:
Ubermacht Sentinel XS (Stanced)

So I was asked by Christopher Portes to do an edit of one of his shots from the Xbox One and this is the result.

One thing I dislike is that cars do not reflect off the wet road surface in this game (at least on consoles), which meant it was a bit of a pain for me to edit in. It's far from perfect but it was the best I could do given the circumstances of the base image.

It kinda breaks my immersion every time it rains in GTA though.

Sunshower (Remix)

Original shot by Christopher Portes:

Last edited:
Back