GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
How did i forgot about posting here? i supposed to post these over a month ago! but then again, i rarely play any game due to the fact i haven't finished exams yet (this Tuesday is my last exam so yay :D).

Here's my Warrener:
CXMCNtNghUO3iHdzNiwEvQ_0_0.jpg

NwW-NFn_ZEi2tIMZb9vPyw_0_0.jpg

pPdw7kfsnEa3D-O2k__InA_0_0.jpg

7FTHQK0lEEifMF2QIbadiw_0_0.jpg

Sorry if the image is too dark :guilty:

Time for a large (car) photo dump.
Before Tuning:
Exemplar.jpg

After tuning:
Exemplar.jpg

Too bad there's so few customization options available. I love this car. It's like a 4-door, better-handling Rapid GT! Oh wait...

Tornado.jpg

I. Love. This. Thing. I am building a classic car collection right now.
Meanwhile in Pareto Bay:
Sleeper van.jpg

SLEEPER POWER!
and...
intruder.jpg

I had a Stander already, so why not? Plus this color is not available on LSC for some reason. Weird?
coquette.jpg

One of my first cars in this game. It holds a special place in my heart. Mainly due to the fact that I used mostly a Corvette to beat GT5... love it.
oops.jpg

Oops.
again oops.jpg

Oops again.
beast.jpg

This thing's a beast! Most fun 45k bucks can get you.
kuruma.jpg

I've finally descended to kuruma scrub status.
And lastly:
sultan.jpg

What conversion costs you talking about? This cost me $700 to convert to Sultan RS!
#PS3masterrace

That's all for now, folks.

Time for a large (car) photo dump.
Before Tuning:
View attachment 556644
After tuning:
View attachment 556644
Too bad there's so few customization options available. I love this car. It's like a 4-door, better-handling Rapid GT! Oh wait...

View attachment 556645
I. Love. This. Thing. I am building a classic car collection right now.
Meanwhile in Pareto Bay:
View attachment 556646
SLEEPER POWER!
and...
View attachment 556647
I had a Stander already, so why not? Plus this color is not available on LSC for some reason. Weird?
View attachment 556653
One of my first cars in this game. It holds a special place in my heart. Mainly due to the fact that I used mostly a Corvette to beat GT5... love it.
View attachment 556654
Oops.
View attachment 556655
Oops again.
View attachment 556656
This thing's a beast! Most fun 45k bucks can get you.
View attachment 556657
I've finally descended to kuruma scrub status.
And lastly:
View attachment 556658
What conversion costs you talking about? This cost me $700 to convert to Sultan RS!
#PS3masterrace

That's all for now, folks.
I never knew that you could add roll cages and bucket seats to that Youga Van!

Also I think you forgot to show the "after" changes of that exemplar.

Last edited:
Is the GT-R clone, still in the game? If so, which character does it show up with?

The Elegy RH8? It's available to every character in singleplayer for free. You need to have a secondary garage to access it. Online, it's free, but you need to be signed in to the Social Club to purchase it.

Dan
The Elegy RH8? It's available to every character in singleplayer for free. You need to have a secondary garage to access it. Online, it's free, but you need to be signed in to the Social Club to purchase it.
Thanks .

Dan
How fast is the armored Rumpo off-road?

Fast? FAST?

EEEHEHEHEHAAHAAHAAHAA..

*grass around SPD starts laughing*

Probably not the right word to attribute the Rumpo Custom, but it is if we have the Bifta in a Paradise's body: unexpectedly agile, and very very fun, provided in a van package. Watch the soft suspension giving a bit of a bounce and roll!

Thanks to clearance and 4WD, it also trumps the Bison and Minivan (custom) if you somehow have to race vans off the road: something the Gang Burrito and its powerful rear wheels cannot excel in.

Fast? FAST?

EEEHEHEHEHAAHAAHAAHAA..

*grass around SPD starts laughing*

Probably not the right word to attribute the Rumpo Custom, but it is if we have the Bifta in a Paradise's body: unexpectedly agile, and very very fun, provided in a van package. Watch the soft suspension giving a bit of a bounce and roll!

Thanks to clearance and 4WD, it also trumps the Bison and Minivan (custom) if you somehow have to race vans off the road: something the Gang Burrito and its powerful rear wheels cannot excel in.

That's an interesting comparison. I'll have to try it out in creator mode, even though there aren't any upgrades in that. :grumpy:

I had a thought about a new type of car DLC.....kit cars! You build your own car from hundreds of different parts and body types etc etc.

Or a scrap/junk yard where you can build some dodgy rust buckets. It'll never happen of course.

ALL OF THE YES!!!!!!!
It would be awesome to have even a new Caterham style car (or in my case Donkervoort) but to make it up from various parts, you should suggest this to Rockstar straight away!!

I had a thought about a new type of car DLC.....kit cars! You build your own car from hundreds of different parts and body types etc etc.

Or a scrap/junk yard where you can build some dodgy rust buckets. It'll never happen of course.

You forgot three critical pieces of information: it needs to be the fastest vehicle in the game, needs to have an insanely high price, and there will be something to out-perform it a month later.

Dan
You forgot three critical pieces of information: it needs to be the fastest vehicle in the game, needs to have an insanely high price, and there will be something to out-perform it a month later.
Haha, true!

Dump. The Cabrio is entirely new to me--it took me a long time to buckle because it's styled a bit too aggressive and the wheels are sucked in entirely too much, but not lowering it helps--the Adder is new to this character but some may recognize it as I did it up exactly as I've done in the past, the Rapid GT actually went to allow for the Cabrio, and the rest are reworks. I have other reworks and new acquisitions but no shots yet.

adder.jpg
cabrio.jpg
exemplary.jpg
f620.jpg
jester.jpg
rapid.jpg
t20.jpg
windsor.jpg

Back