GTP Cool Wall: 2011-2015 Chrysler 300

• Thread starter Wiegert
  • 105 comments

2011-2015 Chrysler 300

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure, only veterans opinions count. I'm not sure if the aup is being violated or not but I can say all the back and forth I've seen in this thread isn't constructive in the least bit.

:bowdown: to your tenure.

Sure, only veterans opinions count. I'm not sure if the aup is being violated or not but I can say all the back and forth I've seen in this thread isn't constructive in the least bit.

:bowdown: to your tenure.

So that's not what Tornado is getting at in any way. Basically he's saying if someone constantly went around making outlandish claims and being an all around d-bag, then the mods would weed them out pretty quickly and they wouldn't be around here very long. It has literally nothing to do with only veterans opinions counting.

My friend picked sub-zero for me for the reasons of "It's a nice looking car that in a way makes you look rich"
But that's the reason I don't like it, it's the type of car a poor guy would get to look rich..
Much like a porsche is for a guy who likes cars but can't afford a proper supercar..
I do like it but it is a boat of a car and I don't reckon I'd ever get one
I personally would've picked low cool..

Quite the opposite, in fact. As such people tend to fall afoul of the site's AUP pretty quick and the moderation staff is pretty good at sussing those people out, generally people who "make outlandish claims to push forth their belief on here" don't manage to be members of this site for 12 years and nearly 20,000 posts; particularly not frequent posters in one of the site's most frequented subforums. Nor do they tend to be so insular to the internet as a whole after at least 12 years on it that they automatically take a statement as outlandish as what TheCracker originally said (outlandish enough to be directly compared to something from the Onion, no less) at face value.

Though LMSCorvetteGT2 did, so who knows.

Where did I compare, I've given you an example of a potential place of where one might find such a stat. You asked me or seemed to ask facetiously how a stat like that would even come. Also his time here isn't something I'm going to go actively look up, if he's joking and I missed it fine, tell me and I'll rectify the situation. I have no issue doing such I've done it in the past. What I take issue to is the whole dog trying get a bone routine from you and actively going after me rather than what I've said even after I try to give clarification to where you seem to think I'm purposely being obtuse rather than just misunderstanding.

Also people can make outlandish or erroneous claims from time to time without being a troublemaker, I didn't think it was absolutely inherent but if it is that is my mistake. Anyways like I originally said, the idea this is a drug dealer car because of pop culture loosely using it or the first generations image, doesn't mean the car should be painted as such but that's just me. I'm not telling at Roger to change his opinion nor would I anyone else.

So that's not what Tornado is getting at in any way. Basically he's saying if someone constantly went around making outlandish claims and being an all around d-bag, then the mods would weed them out pretty quickly and they wouldn't be around here very long. It has literally nothing to do with only veterans opinions counting.

While I agree with this notion, what Squad seems to be getting at is the general issue of the dialogue he's seen the past few pages, going from being about the thread to a pissing match.
where one would even get a stat like that in the first place,

I remember Fifth Gear reviewed this iteration and said it was terrible. A European model version...Didn't have the 3.6 liter V6 or any Hemi, for that matter. Performed the lowest score ever on their review....strange.

I like this car however, and I think it's an improvement from the first car.

Cool.

In the words of Tiff Needell, "And then there was the... no. And there was the... no. No."

It's pretty horrible. And it's not cool in the slightest.

That was the 🤬 European model. Did Europe ban the 5.7 and the SRT8 model or something? Or was Fifth Gear trying to make fun of an American car-...oh wait, wrong show. :dunce:

Gangster car. Which doesn't take my fancy in any way, but I can't say it's uncool because it has a decent V8. Meh

That was the 🤬 European model. Did Europe ban the 5.7 and the SRT8 model or something? Or was Fifth Gear trying to make fun of an American car-...oh wait, wrong show. :dunce:

Even if they had have offered it with a V8 over here 'Murican fuel economy and UK petrol prices/Emissions based taxation would have done nothing to bolster the poor sales of the 300C. In Europe is was the Lancia Thema anyway, though they did at least get some engine options on the continent, we just got the V6 diesel in the UK, which was what Fifth Gear tested.

Even if they had have offered it with a V8 over here 'Murican fuel economy and UK petrol prices/Emissions based taxation would have done nothing to bolster the poor sales of the 300C. In Europe is was the Lancia Thema anyway, though they did at least get some engine options on the continent, we just got the V6 diesel in the UK, which was what Fifth Gear tested.

This is why Chrysler needs to think for the UK and make a normal car.

No matter what US engines one would give to europe it's a hard sell (especially the V8)...

Bhp/Liter are bad, when European car makers make 150hp/l. Some countries tax on the CubicCm/inch, others on emissions,...
A US car is generally a bad investement over here, they are expensive to run, they have drinkin problem, and lose value faster than the car actually is (a few exeptions outside mainstream exists like Vipers,...)

Back