• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why try and impose your will on someone else who might be happy racing in an Audi painted the colour they want it painted? Seems a bit one eyed to me to demand they change it, not to mention the fact that the teams are optional...

Have you still got your room up Monty?

I dont demand anything i just think it would be cool to have to same colour car per team maybe its up to him what he decides to do.

Whoever is my team mate for team Audi paint your car black cheers:tup:

No matter what you try and say that's a demand....you're in Manchester right? Go rioting, grab some loot (new TV, PS3s, etc) and steal a tutor while you're at it, please.

Aside from that it doesn't appear anyone else has raced a MP4-12C yet...looks like I have no data to go off :(

toyotsupra
I dont demand anything i just think it would be cool to have to same colour car per team maybe its up to him what he decides to do.

You did demand to change the course to cape ring when I was practicing on a different course prior to you joining my lounge.

@Mitch Diego is running a McLaren. and I'm still online but not in my lounge. I was cooling off but I'm in there in a few mins.

MitchZ06
No matter what you try and say that's a demand....you're in Manchester right? Go rioting, grab some loot (new TV, PS3s, etc) and steal a tutor while you're at it, please.
LMAO. That made me smile.

You safe from that madness widow? Heard about how it started today, pretty pointless to be honest since it's just opportunistic looting not even related to the protests....

MitchZ06
You safe from that madness widow? Heard about how it started today, pretty pointless to be honest since it's just opportunistic looting not even related to the protests....

I'm about ten to fifteen minutes from East London, but I live in a reasonably quiet area of Essex, so everything should be okay. That said, I'm not counting my chickens

Aside from that it doesn't appear anyone else has raced a MP4-12C yet...looks like I have no data to go off :(

That's enough, please take it somewhere else gentlemen.

EDIT: Woops, late to the party myself. Should have gone through the last page of the thread.

adeadsnipermatt
Window you coming to practice?

Window is not coming to practise. Neither is Widow, I'm with my mates at a motoring accessories store at the moment. Thank god for the iPhone app!

MitchZ06
It spread from Totty to like Birmingham right? Pretty widespread for such a riot.

Yeah, it's spreading pretty quickly! My cousin had to evacuate from his home (Peckham) to avoid the shebang. It's not far from my part of Essex now, the worst thing is no-one really knows where it's gonna continue, or when it will stop

That's enough, please take it somewhere else gentlemen.

EDIT: Woops, late to the party myself. Should have gone through the last page of the thread.

Im trying to enjoy myself on this site but Mitch here is making t hard:tdown:

Edit: Yeah i agree that is enough.

toyotsupra
Whoever is my team mate for team Audi paint your car black cheers:tup:

Sorry, but I'm sticking with orange for this season.

Edit: Cape ring will kill me.
So far only managed a 1:34:2xx best.

phil bell
By the way Slzk I have dibs as you for a team mate next season,want to form an all Singapore team.How is the Cape ring any problems with it?

You bet I will. And yes, I have. You've seen me nearly RQing just now. Damn. I have a lot to work on.

I will PM you some stuff tomorrow.You clearly have the pace it's just the style and track knowledge I think.More practice and you'll run up front.

On another note I keep stuffing the braking for the first corner.

slzk
Sorry, but I'm sticking with orange for this season.

Edit: Cape ring will kill me.
So far only managed a 1:34:2xx best.

That's okay mate bring some good points for team Audi on Saturday I will do my part.

I also ran a 1.34+ at first,I then toned down the differential deceleration by 2 and changed my driving style and voila.

Don't forget your Audi is like a ruddy missile into corners,just try to pressure someone if you can't get by.

Mont should be on I reckon,worth a check.

Back