• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know,I rear ended Boss once (also because of lag) back when I was in a Corvette and waited 10 years for him to come out of the Monza run-off area which is full of "quicksand".:P

But there was nowhere I could stop without being a nuiscance on the track,it was just the exit of the hairpin and I didnt think there's enough run-off there,plus I saw 2 car's from behind so I was caught out there.

That and the lag made me believe it was a blocking action (last minute swerve) so I was unsure as to what really happened.

And where did I say I yielded a spot back?I never said that...

Edit;Ok seen the replay again,there might be enough run off to safely stop,tough call from in the cockpit though.
For the Widow one it's definitely my fault but the Farmer one from where I was at seemed more like a racing incident.So what's the penalty?

Last edited:
phil bell
I know,I rear ended Boss once (also because of lag) back when I was in a Corvette and waited 10 years for him to come out of the Monza run-off area which is full of "quicksand".:P

But there was nowhere I could stop without being a nuiscance on the track,it was just the exit of the hairpin and I didnt think there's enough run-off there,plus I saw 2 car's from behind so I was caught out there.

That and the lag made me believe it was a blocking action (last minute swerve) so I was unsure as to what really happened.

And where did I say I yielded a spot back?I never said that...

Edit;Ok seen the replay again,there might be enough run off to safely stop,tough call from in the cockpit though.
For the Widow one it's definitely my fault but the Farmer one from where I was at seemed more like a racing incident.So what's the penalty?

I believe the incident with farmer was lag because you were holding a tight line from my view and farmer just flew.

Final point, then I'll get off the soap box.

Rule 5A comes before 6B comes before 7A.

So we'll go over them in reverse.

If an incident results in following the rules of 7A (yielding the position back to the offended driver), you've just ruined not only your own race, but someone elses as well. Now see rule 6B.

If you are in a situation were you have lost control; missed brake marker, lag, whatever, see rule 6B. Bottom line, you've done something wrong, own up to it and be responsible for it. Everything you do now should be to avoid the collision, at all costs. You may have ruined your race, don't ruin everyone elses.

Now see rule 5A. That's what it all comes down to. Racing is racing, accidents do happen.

Now in closing, I'd like to leave a cliche movie quote and life lesson. :)

"Your best? Losers always complain about their best; winners go home and $*%! the prom queen."

Tier 2 Racing
"Your best? Losers always complain about their best; winners go home and $*%! the prom queen."

Which explains why I felt rather good when I woke up this morning ;)

Tier 2 Racing
Lol. Nice job and I owe you a car by the way, any requests?

EDIT: Results from Round 2 up, and Statistics page is complete.

I'm thinking Ford GT in white with the full body stripes... ;)

I believe the incident with farmer was lag because you were holding a tight line from my view and farmer just flew.

Exactly,in my replay I was pretty much all they way to the inside,followed by a touch then he flew,nothing else I could have done to avoid.

That said if I knew there was room to stop and wait I would have,and have done so before.

Anyone practiced on Cape Ring yet? I have not done so myself but would love to see what times are the others doing.

slzk
Anyone practiced on Cape Ring yet? I have not done so myself but would love to see what times are the others doing.

I haven't yet we could go practice now if you like.

Nvm...

Last edited:
phil bell
I can practice soon,I have been working on my driving lately so lets see how it goes eh?

Ok send me a pm when you want to practice. Ill be in my lounge in 15mins.

Last edited:

I've done some testing. So far my best is 2:35.7xx

I did around a 2.34 with a small mistake on the last corner,I was actually keeping up ok until the high speed sectors,especially that big swirly bit.
That said I was pushing it really hard but strangely the tire wear was not too different from other tracks.More but not alot more.

Last edited:
Just did a few laps and I can say- I absolutely loathe this track, especially the big banked circle. Ugh.

Just did a few laps and I can say- I absolutely loathe this track, especially the big banked circle. Ugh.

Yeah i agree i'm not a huge fan of this curcuit.

I'm thinking of changing my car colour two a blue colour the one they use in the current FIA GT3 championships.

Last edited by a moderator:
adeadsnipermatt
Phil, Nepalii and I were practicing today and Nepalii set a record of 2:32.4

Damn and blast, I think the only way I can beat NEPALII is if we run at the Nordschleife, which defeats the object of an Asia Series :)

I'd take an Audi but I'm not into being forced to paint it a colour....(maybe find who's driving the other car and ask them what colour they want to paint the car?)

Cape Ring full circuit? Geez this is going to be interesting....

Do you think I'm stupid? Sheesh....You've missed what I'm saying you fool, are you now the team boss or something because you're now in the Audi? Teams usually make decisions as a team, get it?

This is a team decision im asking politely if he could change to black get it? Or what ever colour he wants yeah?

Back