• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Car is fine now. I was just really out of practice and a trip to the ring fixed that :) also you get my ticket? You need to save the game before you open it and back it up to USB stick. Then open the ticket until you get the falcon.

toyotsupra
Am I too late for this race when does the lounge open open up?

It opens in 4 hours and 50 mins from this post it will be held in Tanren37's lounge. So make sure to add him.

Last edited:
Racing with a broken finger and a horrid hangover isn't gonna be much fun. I'll be glad if I even get a podium, frankly

Car is fine now. I was just really out of practice and a trip to the ring fixed that :) also you get my ticket? You need to save the game before you open it and back it up to USB stick. Then open the ticket until you get the falcon.

Got it,am coming online now.:)Hope my PSN name will bring me some luck.:P

That was the worst I race I ever had,don't know what happened to me but Im surely going to going to review the replay...

First of all sorry to Niop for some panel rubbing,was hard to see out and that was my fault,got carried away in the opening laps.

Also apologies to Farmer and Widow for the incidents,for Farmer I saw a gap up the inside and was commited to going down but suddenly because of lag his car leapt to the inside and bam!Then after that I was slowing but looked out back and saw 2 other car's so I went.

For Widow it was my fault as well,I was on the shallow line trying to avoid another car and then locked up so I could not stop.

I think I really need to focus in my consistency and not be in qualifying mood all the time.Hope there are no hard feelings.

Guess I gotta cop a penalty then,I'll be honest and take the blame,my bad and sorry.

Next time I will be more mindful of my surroundings so as not to tarnish the Whincup name.

Last edited:
Phil you seriously a champ for use 0 abs all the time mistakes will happen. But overall I feel you race great. I feel humbled coming in 5th and 8th this weekend. I doubt domination will come back to me. Napalii and widow are off to a great start. Tier I want to say sorry second race I had to contact halfway thru the race wasn't sure if it thru you off. Sorry if it did.

Most of the time even with no abs I don't hit anybody,so this is strange...I don't use abs to prove anything but because I feel it's alot more fun.
LOL I just saw the replay,when the AI took over entering pit lane it spun me.:(

Edit;I just found a video that describes what I did to Widow.:P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMP5fOuQ12A

Last edited:
LOL yes the FG is a great looking race car,about to get a 1/18 scale DJR FG soon to line up next to my Vodafone VE Commodore.

Anyways when will you be practicing?I am curious to see where that Evora is fast.

When I was younger, I had an FTR/Seton AU. I trashed it. Kids eh...

More towards the end of the week, but there is no curiosity, it's slow on the straights but fast everywhere else.

I should say, phil and widow, after watching those videos (and moving on to watching quite a lot more), I may have a slight interest to V8. Damn. Used to dislike it. :embarrassed:

Watch the battle between Steven Johnson,James Courtney and Craig Lowndes at Bathurst 2007 and you'll be hooked.Or Giz vs Whincup on the gold coast in 2010.

The car's reflect the drivers personality really.They drive with such unrelenting verve,commitment and determination.
Have you seen the 07 Bathurst video?

The car's reflect the drivers personality really.They drive with such unrelenting verve,commitment and determination.
Have you seen the 07 Bathurst video?

Yeah. The battle reminds me of today's race, round 1 lap 11. You should see it.
V8S really is exciting.

That was the worst I race I ever had,don't know what happened to me but Im surely going to going to review the replay...

First of all sorry to Niop for some panel rubbing,was hard to see out and that was my fault,got carried away in the opening laps.

Also apologies to Farmer and Widow for the incidents,for Farmer I saw a gap up the inside and was commited to going down but suddenly because of lag his car leapt to the inside and bam!Then after that I was slowing but looked out back and saw 2 other car's so I went.

For Widow it was my fault as well,I was on the shallow line trying to avoid another car and then locked up so I could not stop.

I think I really need to focus in my consistency and not be in qualifying mood all the time.Hope there are no hard feelings.

Guess I gotta cop a penalty then,I'll be honest and take the blame,my bad and sorry.

Next time I will be more mindful of my surroundings so as not to tarnish the Whincup name.

Reviewed the replay on request. You were at fault in the incident with Farmer at turn 2 and did not yield the spot back to him as you said (you must yield the position back to the driver at all costs, even if it means losing multiple spots).

As an example; Season 1, Monza. When MC contacted Niop, they were running 1st and 2nd (I believe), because of the incident they dropped back to the rear of the pack.

Phil you seriously a champ for use 0 abs all the time mistakes will happen. But overall I feel you race great. I feel humbled coming in 5th and 8th this weekend. I doubt domination will come back to me. Napalii and widow are off to a great start. Tier I want to say sorry second race I had to contact halfway thru the race wasn't sure if it thru you off. Sorry if it did.

No MC that was all me, I got all excited trying to race the current Champion and pulled a herp durp. :)

Official Hand Slapping

Reminder to all drivers from viewing the replay, these are directly from the GTP OLR.

5A. Contacts and collisions must be avoided at all costs.

5B. Pushing other cars in turns or pushing them off the track is strictly prohibited.

5C. Leaning on other cars is strictly prohibited in any situation.

6A: The behind driver must take all necessary care and responsibility not to run into an ahead driver.

6B: In case you brake too late for a corner or partially lose control of your car, but can prevent an accident by steering into the dirt, grass or a wall, you are expected to do so.

6C: The ahead driver must not do any malicious or inappropriate braking or slowing. Leading cars MUST NOT EVER 'brake check' the car(s) behind them because they are following too closely. The ahead driver IS entitled to be slower or use longer and earlier braking zones than others. They are also entitled to turn in earlier or later and/or apex earlier or later.

7A: If there’s contact between drivers that results in the guilty driver making up places on the innocent driver, the guilty driver should immediately allow the innocent driver to pass freely to re-establish their position. This rule should be observed, even if it means the guilty driver has to allow drivers not involved in the incident to pass while waiting for the driver they contacted.

7B: If the appropriate contact concession is carried out by the guilty driver then they may avoid or reduce the severity of any penalties that might otherwise apply.

7C: If the appropriate contact concession is not carried out by the guilty party then the usual penalties would apply.

7D: If you have to slow down to let the other player through, move out of the racing line first before you slow down. Coming to a full stop is not allowed, just continue at a lower pace until the other driver passes you again.

EDIT: Bold for incidents noted in replay.

Latest Posts

Back