Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in Tanren's lounge right now if anyone wants to join
54:419 is the fastest with a sports exhaust on i could get, the license test with the second last corner i could only get a silver lol

and another question, I put myself as a fast driver, not GT academy good but like I've played gt2 3 4 prologue and now 5, aswell as the driver 1 2 and driv3r, and grand theft auto, so I've got my miles on the driving aspect... which kind of makes no sense how Nepalli was gaining rediculous time on us for both races on fuji(unless he is an alien or robot)

well here's the question, can i put any part as long as it is still 500hp?, because stock the car has 599hp so it is limited anyways which hurts its 5000-7500 rpm range

Last edited:
WhoAteMyRice
this guy knows what he is talking about lol

Lol I'm honest not afraid if they are making 53's in this track. Draft will keep you close with the leaders if your consistent. The key to winning here is consistency and patience.

Im not saying I can do 53's, because i have drove many laps and no 53's yet. Im trying to get there, but its not easy.

I've also changed my car color white to match my team mate Lord, but I'm running the Canadian option red wheels, good thing Canada has only 2 colors in the flag

I'm in Tanren's lounge right now if anyone wants to join
54:419 is the fastest with a sports exhaust on i could get, the license test with the second last corner i could only get a silver lol

and another question, I put myself as a fast driver, not GT academy good but like I've played gt2 3 4 prologue and now 5, aswell as the driver 1 2 and driv3r, and grand theft auto, so I've got my miles on the driving aspect... which kind of makes no sense how Nepalli was gaining rediculous time on us for both races on fuji(unless he is an alien or robot)

well here's the question, can i put any part as long as it is still 500hp?, because stock the car has 599hp so it is limited anyways which hurts its 5000-7500 rpm range

No adding of any engine parts unless stated in the spec sheet. You could throw on everything available then use the power limiter to get the horsepower to spec, but the torque would be high. That would be considered cheating.

No adding of any engine parts unless stated in the spec sheet. You could throw on everything available then use the power limiter to get the horsepower to spec, but the torque would be high. That would be considered cheating.

aaaaaaaaalrighty then I asked a few post ago about sports exhaust to give it a louder purr,not sure if it was answered. it only puts it at 506,508 torque, ill give the specs next time I play, I find it makes little difference in power since 1350kgs,,, a couple of cars to compare - look at the Corvette, SLS, LP-560, and the LFA, now i'm not sure of the LFA but the other 3 I know their power curves, mainly hp,torque,rpm and weight

I finished behind Widow and Nepalii both races at fuji..who say they have made lap times at Tsukuba of 54.2 and getting to high 53s respectively, where as I have hit a wall in tuning at 54.419*, I probably will not get much if any faster than that

Same as Singapore,hence the Lexus being red&white.:)

yeah I was gonna paint the car read until I remembered you and Montal, got bored of black haha, may as well go team colors and hope my team mate will make it this race

WhoAteMyRice
aaaaaaaaalrighty then I asked a few post ago about sports exhaust to give it a louder purr,not sure if it was answered. it only puts it at 506,508 torque, ill give the specs next time I play, I find it makes little difference in power since 1350kgs,,, a couple of cars to compare - look at the Corvette, SLS, LP-560, and the LFA, now i'm not sure of the LFA but the other 3 I know their power curves, mainly hp,torque,rpm and weight

I finished behind Widow and Nepalii both races at fuji..who say they have made lap times at Tsukuba of 54.2 and getting to high 53s respectively, where as I have hit a wall in tuning at 54.419*, I probably will not get much if any faster than that

yeah I was gonna paint the car read until I remembered you and Montal, got bored of black haha, may as well go team colors and hope my team mate will make it this race

Speaking of driver ability I never see you run the time trials seasonals. Your not a bad driver at all. If anything our a beast at the ring. Outside of that I hope this track will be a good showing my logic for me is the turning speed at this track won't be effected by downforce. So I how my wingless LFA will keep up with the pack. And speaking of torque Rice my lFA has 365 peak torque and 515hp at 1300kg where the the car with the biggest HP/weight ratio is the Lambo 535hp at 1250kg. Also it has downforce as well. I'm not complaining at all just pointing out some things I see. And remember your my rival for reason bro ;)

Last edited:
phil bell
Hey guy's,my new PSN is Whincup_88 so please add me if you can.:)

Did you make a new save? Is that an Alt account you have?

If you need another LFA I'll send you one as well.

Last edited:
adeadsnipermatt
Where do you guys get your V8 super cars news. I have a hard time with WRC and F1 alone lol

Speedcafe.com. To be fair though, the official V8 website is pretty good

I think the 430 is finally falling into place on this track. ;)

Had some practiced and I'm settling wit 55.156 as my best I'm not going to kill myself anymore lol.

You can hang out by me this race, cause that's about where I'll be. I haven't been able to get close to my original 54.7 the last few practices.

Need to get my car sorted tonight for saturdays race can have it any colour i want?

I'm a Shane van Gisbergen fan, so not a chance! :P

LOL so am I,just put Whincup as his name just popped in next after I tried Skaifey and it didn't work.:(

That being said I am a Fabian Coulthard fan.Hail thy left foot brakers! And yep get good news from speedcafe too.:)

Gonna see if my PS3 works tonight,pray for me.Mont I had to create a new PSN as my bro lost the password.:(

phil bell
That being said I am a Fabian Coulthard fan.Hail thy left foot brakers! And yep get good news from speedcafe too.:)

Is left foot braking special or something? I do it all the time not knowing that it was actually a technique.

It's really more a style and not a technique.With the exception of open wheel car's I don't see it being used commonly in road racing.

45 seconds left of installing data and it jams.That and waiting 20 minutes for the bus on a Friday dosen't help ones mood at all.

Last edited:
phil bell
It's really more a style and not a technique.With the exception of open wheel car's I don't see it being used commonly in road racing.

45 seconds left of installing data and it jams.That and waiting 20 minutes for the bus on a Friday dosen't help ones mood at all.

If your starting a new game you can delete the save but your old save won't work with a new PSN.

Back