• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did a little race in Tsukuba and surprisingly my Lambo was keeping up with the Evora on tsukuba, but i think the evora still didnt have a setup done while i was running my lambo with the setup for Tsukuba. All i know is that next week it wont be easy

NEPALII
I did a little race in Tsukuba and surprisingly my Lambo was keeping up with the Evora on tsukuba, but i think the evora still didnt have a setup done while i was running my lambo with the setup for Tsukuba. All i know is that next week it wont be easy

You know the Lambo has a much better power to weight ratio compared to the Evora. The only reason I personally believe the Evora is fast is the shorter wheel base but I may be wrong.

For the Tsukuba round, are we allowed to lower the top speed setting in the tranny?
And for that little race, I have to apologise for screwing everyone's start and especially NEPALII, Niop and Rice.

slzk
For the Tsukuba round, are we allowed to lower the top speed setting in the tranny?
And for that little race, I have to apologise for screwing everyone's start and especially NEPALII, Niop and Rice.

No were staying at the 205 max top speed.

What happened in the race Mont? Also my car is pointy as hell! But has understeer on high speed corners and the braking is still pretty long...Weird...Still love it though.

phil bell
What happened in the race Mont? Also my car is pointy as hell! But has understeer on high speed corners and the braking is still pretty long...Weird...Still love it though.

I know the car just feels different now idk it's weird. And idk I was having a bad day...

Restoring PS3,might be on soon if can fix it.
Ok can't get into PSN and the system is re-installing V1.10.:grumpy:
OK ALL MY SAVE DATA CANNOT BE USED BECAUSE IT CLAIMS ITS ANOTHER USERS DATA WTF!?!?

Last edited:
LtLeadFarmer
Not offense team Lotus, but uh... you cars are NASTY!!!!! :yuck: :P

Well think about it, you won't have to look at it too much when I'm clearing off into the distance ;)

NEPALII

It was running Fuji settings bar the diff, plus I was trying to conserve tires. Next week is gonna be interesting

adeadsnipermatt
You know the Lambo has a much better power to weight ratio compared to the Evora. The only reason I personally believe the Evora is fast is the shorter wheel base but I may be wrong.

I missed this post:
It's not down to the shorter wheel base IMO, personally, it's down to the balance, it turns in well, doesn't snap into oversteer, it's not twitchy, it's got good traction, it's just generally nice to drive. Plus it's by far the best car on the brakes. Still think it needs more power though. Also, I feel the driver may be an important element... :P

Last edited by a moderator:
My game is done for.It can probably work now (haven't tried,time constraints) but all the save data is gone because it claims it's another users save data even though it's not,it was my old data that I backed up!Absolutely stupid.

phil bell
My game is done for.It can probably work now (haven't tried,time constraints) but all the save data is gone because it claims it's another users save data even though it's not,it was my old data that I backed up!Absolutely stupid.

Don't delete the data back it up to a separate USB Stick. The try restoring your PS3 the reinstall all your data the load GT5 without your save data the once the game load reload your old save.

I will try but chances are slim...I have everything in USB already...So just to confirm I;
1)Re-install GT5
2)On game
3)Set it up
4)Re-load save data from USB?

phil bell
I will try but chances are slim...I have everything in USB already...So just to confirm I;
1)Re-install GT5
2)On game
3)Set it up
4)Re-load save data from USB?

Yes. But before you do that you never specified if it's only GT5 or all games on your PS3. so is GT5 the only game giving you problems?

It told me I had not enough space to run the game when I started it up this morning and asked to clear data to which I said "yes",then after it cleared and restarted gave me the warning "insufficient free space on Hard Disk Drive (HDD),At least 32MB required.Please exit the game and free up some space. 0x0000000b [60]".

So I then deleted all other game demo's,3 of them,and no matter what I tried no dice.At this point ALL my brother's other games were working but they became slower (that said still MUCH faster than GT5 NORMALLY is).I then checked free space and it said I had 64GB!

But even so I still tried different steps like re-installing the game data,backing up save data then re-installing it,disconnecting the internet cable then re-setting but nothing worked.

So then I restored the file systems in the PS3 (which does not delete save data) and after it restarted still same warning,so I then backed up the game data and restored entire system.

phil bell
It told me I had not enough space to run the game when I started it up this morning and asked to clear data to which I said "yes",then after it cleared and restarted gave me the warning "insufficient free space on Hard Disk Drive (HDD),At least 32MB required.Please exit the game and free up some space. 0x0000000b [60]".

So I then deleted all other game demo's,3 of them,and no matter what I tried no dice.At this point my brother's other games were all working but they became slower (that said still MUCH faster than GT5 NORMALLY is).I then checked free space and it said I had 64GB!

But even so I still tried different steps like re-installing the game data,backing up save data then re-installing it,disconnecting the internet cable then re-setting but nothing worked.

So then I restored the file systems in the PS3 (which does not delete save data) and after it restarted still same warning,so I then backed up the game data and restored entire system.

Make sure you logged into Psn when you reinstall the game.

Ok mate,so I;
1)Delete GT5 data (game & save)
2)Create PSN and sign in
3)Re-install GT5
4)start game
5)Set it up
6)Restart system
7)Re-load save data from USB?

phil bell
Ok mate,so I;
1)Delete GT5 data (game & save)
2)Create PSN and sign in
3)Re-install GT5
4)start game
5)Set it up
6)Restart system
7)Re-load save data from USB?

Yes you got it perfect just make sure you have your save backed up before you delete it. Also check PSN for the DLC before you load you save like if you have the collectors etc.

Hope you guys had a good race yesterday. Not sure what my problem was all about, did a couple resets and am working fine now.

Congradulations to NepalII for his second race win!

Updated the Driver's and Manufacturer's Championship will update the Statistics page once we have the fastest lap recorded for Fuji.

Hope you guys had a good race yesterday. Not sure what my problem was all about, did a couple resets and am working fine now.

Congradulations to NepalII for his second race win!

Updated the Driver's and Manufacturer's Championship will update the Statistics page once we have the fastest lap recorded for Fuji.

Yeah, it was fun. I had a couple of werid things happen in the Fuji race and then dropped out of the fun race we did.

Going into the first turn on Fuji, the braking markers seemed messed up and I missed the turn twice right in front of Funkyducks.

He probably thought I was drunk. lol Tsukuba should be fun. I was running good till I dropped out.

DBUCKEYES
Yeah, it was fun. I had a couple of werid things happen in the Fuji race and then dropped out of the fun race we did.

Going into the first turn on Fuji, the braking markers seemed messed up and I missed the turn twice right in front of Funkyducks.

He probably thought I was drunk. lol Tsukuba should be fun. I was running good till I dropped out.

Your late braking kept me on my toes for the laps that we were bumper to bumper.
I found I had to make my own markers although sometimes I took your line through the first corner.

Tsukuba is going to be some tight racing. Good passing zones are minimal and being such a short track lapped traffic may become an issue.

If everyone drives like they are on the track for real and lapped traffic yields to the faster cars, we should be fine. This is going to be an exiting race this weekend!

Tier 2 Racing
Tsukuba is going to be some tight racing. Good passing zones are minimal and being such a short track lapped traffic may become an issue.

If everyone drives like they are on the track for real and lapped traffic yields to the faster cars, we should be fine. This is going to be an exiting race this weekend!

Yes definitely. Also Tier have you tried the Tier 2 Raceway yet?

Please let me know when i can race. And the only reason why i have absent is because i don't what car i can choose and dont know what time is start's in the uk??

Back