• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be there for sure, hate to say I am hoping for someone to not show so I can race. ;)

disinfected
I'll be there for sure, hate to say I am hoping for someone to not show so I can race. ;)

There will most likely be a spot open for you race.

This is for everyone please remember the GTP OLR. Were a bunch of clean guys racing for fun. If you have read it in the past just have a quick refresher 👍

Updated the sign up sheet and car list, hopefully have it all correct now.

What Ferrari are you going for disinfected?

For our new sign-ups, I'll try to get some friend requests out for tomorrow's race.

Here's the grid for tomorrow's race (remember we will be doing a standing start with false check). Everyone will enter the track, drive backwards to the starting grid and park in their respective starting spots, do not complete a lap.

1 - NepalII
2 - The Widowmaker
3 - MontalvoMC
4 - Niop
5 - WhoAteMyRice
6 - spank
7 - funkyducks
8 - Tier
9 - DBUCKEYES
10 - 16 Members that missed Qual and Race 1

EDIT: Going into race 2, NepalII will have +7.5, MC +5 and Widow +2.5 seconds added to their total time as per the compensation time add-ons.

Last edited:
So how is the rest of the grid going to order themselves? Are they going to qualify for the last 6 spots? Just curious that is all.

So how is the rest of the grid going to order themselves? Are they going to qualify for the last 6 spots? Just curious that is all.

Good idea MC, that could burn up a little time before we start, but should it count to the official results?

I thought I started in a lower position but still 3rd from last?

Did we not have 10 places filled?

I omitted a few members that will be absent this week, GTP_Johny and Cam.

Updated the sign up sheet and car list, hopefully have it all correct now.

What Ferrari are you going for disinfected?

For our new sign-ups, I'll try to get some friend requests out for tomorrow's race.

Here's the grid for tomorrow's race (remember we will be doing a standing start with false check). Everyone will enter the track, drive backwards to the starting grid and park in their respective starting spots, do not complete a lap.

1 - NepalII
2 - The Widowmaker
3 - MontalvoMC
4 - Niop
5 - WhoAteMyRice
6 - spank
7 - funkyducks
8 - Tier
9 - DBUCKEYES
10 - 16 Members that missed Qual and Race 1

EDIT: Going into race 2, NepalII will have +7.5, MC +5 and Widow +2.5 seconds added to their total time as per the compensation time add-ons.

How do we arrange the starting positions of 10-16?

Thats pretty high,maybe try softening them both a notch.
Oh and have you seen the race replay? The telemetery is pretty interesting.

@Phil
I thought you were a Lambo lover?
I do,but once in awhile I gotta try BMW's M car's,they have that kind of special feeling,especially the M3 which feels like the whole car is pivoting around the steering.So does the Ferrari 458.But the LP640 is still my fav so don't worry.:P

Lord Voldemort
P.S. do both races count for points or only race #2.

We are only doing one point race and it's Race #2 for Fuji. The rest of the night will be for fun so I might have you guys test out Tier 2 Raceway.

I fear that if myself or some of the other lower finishers upset the order or if a fast driver has a mishap it could prove to be as annoying as the bad start last week.
On a positive note I am free to race tonight if there is a spot.

funkyDucks
I fear that if myself or some of the other lower finishers upset the order or if a fast driver has a mishap it could prove to be as annoying as the bad start last week.
On a positive note I am free to race tonight if there is a spot.

Your spot in the series is a regular your not a reserves so you can race today.

Ah ok I thought that after saying I won't be there I was temporarily put to reserves for this race.
But see you soon

Hopefully see you guys tonight! Could you start the race around 6:40 your time? I have to go somewhere and I should be back by 6:20 Pacific time. Anyhoo... I just remember that in the Exhibition race we waited for like an hour for everyone to show up. Do you mind waiting an hour 1/2? If not, that's cool. I know I can't hold everyone back from racing. But just keep that in mind, Tier 2. ;)

It's now telling me there's a error in my game data and everything is gone despite saving ok yesterday.And after that it now tells me insufficient hard disk space,what should I do? :grumpy: This stupid game always finds some way to irritate me but this is the last straw.

Where are the specs for the 430? The one I built earlier was based on the 458 tune. ;)

It's now telling me there's a error in my game data and everything is gone despite saving ok yesterday.And after that it now tells me insufficient hard disk space,what should I do?!?!

Got disconnected and now my internet is down.

MC, go ahead and run the race if I don't make it back up in time, just try to get a screenshot of the results so I can post them to the official results and save the replay so we have best lap times.

I'll try to keep tabs on the thread from my blackberry but navigation is slow.

The 430 specs are 500hp - 1,250kg

Ha, sorry guys, I might not be able to attend tonight because Im apperently banned from video games for sayimng "whatever" while walking to my bedroom.:lol: Arg my house is annoying. I will join If I can. I could tommorow for sure But I dont think you gus wanna change.

Back