• Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys tier has disappeared and Slzk can't join his lounge we are relocating to my lounge. Add me to PSN if you haver already. PSN: MontalvoMC

Last edited:
Damn I've tried everything looked up,disconnecting the cable,deleting demo's,restarting,removing game(not save) data (apparently it's still there and the game just told me crap) and still tells me no HDD space.And it was working yesterday.Stupid ****.

It's now telling me there's a error in my game data and everything is gone despite saving ok yesterday.And after that it now tells me insufficient hard disk space,what should I do?!?!

Start again? lol probably though I lost my 1st file about 3-4 months ago, I could help you out by sending some cars you would like to use for the leveling up

phil bell
Damn I've tried everything looked up,disconnecting the cable,deleting demo's,restarting,removing game(not save) data (apparently it's still there and the game just told me crap) and still tells me no HDD space.And it was working yesterday.Stupid ****.

Umm do you have your save backed up? Try backing up the save and load the game then reload your save again. Just be careful to back it up

The save file still there apparently but the error "insufficient free space on Hard Disk Drive (HDD). At least 32MB required. Please exit the game and free up some space. 0x0000000b [60]" persists despite deleting more than 3 demos and following all the said steps on different websites.

LtLeadFarmer
I have no real info on this problem, but I think you should try re-installing the newest patch. IDK why but you sjould try!

We will starting the race soon everyone join my lounge. Add MontalvoMC if you don't have me as a friend.

IforceV8
I sent 5 Fr's and kept getting the full message so im saying "whatever" too.

I'm am sorry I cleared up my friendslist when I posted the Race is starting soon. Everyone wanted to start the race so it started at 9:00 EST.

Here are the results.

1d0ecc42.jpg

Good race everyone (but me)!

That 430 is dire need of a new tune for next week.

Well good job Disifnected, your first race can be tough, at least you finished on the lead lap. Next week lets put team Ferrari up front!

Well good job Disifnected, your first race can be tough, at least you finished on the lead lap. Next week lets put team Ferrari up front!

lol nope he rear ended me after i spun out at the finish line but we had only lapped him like 2 laps to go

Back