GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 2,234 comments
  • 119,493 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
DrifterJoe
I'll probably do my first run sometime tomorrow. I want to try something with the setup that I haven't done on an FGT yet.

Shall we meet up later tonight to test some things Penske style? Usual place! I'll have a rose in my lapel ;)
 
I say this should be emplaced
speedlimit.gif

Or some backhand tactics..

stopsign.gif

exitonly.gif
 
Shall we meet up later tonight to test some things Penske style? Usual place! I'll have a rose in my lapel ;)

Sure thing. I'll probably be free from 6:30 onwards.
 
DrifterJoe
Sure thing. I'll probably be free from 6:30 onwards.

I won't be till 11-ish. And thanks for the PM btw.
 
Nater_Racing21 (Att. 2) - 2:46.163
 
how long is this open to and sorry i havnt been on lately im having death issues
 
Quali is open until Friday, you need a steward to supervise you.
 
It's open pretty much whenever you want to do a run (message Tom, me, Matty, or Knelly), but Tom is having his room up for some runs in just over an hour's time.
 
I'm going to put down a time tonight, probably around 2-3 hours from now.
 
I'll also probably do one tonight. 👍
 
I got great news!!! I got SSRX!!!
 
*Checks calendar*

*sighs with relief*
 
Like my updated signature Tom? ;)
 
That's not my fault, I'm only 30 points behind you and I missed two races :lol:
 
Room up in 5 minutes or so.
 
FrasierCrane (Att. 2) - 2:47.806

GTP_akmuq (Att.1) - 2:47.400

Smuffyatfcp (Att.1) - 2:47.829 *Non-starter*

ADR_BRONCO (Att.1) - 2:46.939

IndyWolf (Att.1) - 2:46.287
 
Last edited:
Knelly (Att.1) - 2:45.976
 
With mistakes ;)
 
Knelly
With mistakes ;)

Don't worry, mine had them too ;)

EDIT: My previous post is being edited with the guys in my room. Will update speed sheet later tonight.
 
Joe (Att.1) - 2:45.966
 
He coasted half a lap ;)
 
Mine had mistakes too, Attempt #2 tomorrow
 
ADR_BRONCO (Att. 2) - 2:46.604
 
Starting to come together 👍
 
Droptop2001gt (Att.1) - 2:46.301
 
Indy500QualiLogo.png


1st - TomMcD ~ 217.043mph (Att. 1) 2 minutes, 45.866 seconds
2nd - JoeOfTheFire ~ 216.912mph (Att. 1) 2 minutes, 45.966 seconds
3rd - Knelly ~ 216.899mph (Att. 1) 2 minutes, 45.976 seconds
4th - Nater_Racing21 ~ 216.655mph (Att. 2) 2 minutes, 46.163 seconds
5th - IndyWolf ~ 216.493mph (Att. 1) 2 minutes, 46.287 seconds
6th - Droptop ~ 216.475mph (Att.1) 2 minutes, 46.301 seconds
7th - Matty ~ 216.293mph (Att. 1) 2 minutes, 46.441 seconds
8th - ADR_BRONCO ~ 216.081mph (Att. 2) 2 minutes, 46.604 seconds
9th - Akmuq ~ 215.054mph (Att. 1) 2 minutes, 47.400 seconds
11th - FrasierCrane ~ 214.533mph (Att. 2) 2 minutes, 47.806 seconds
12th - smuffyatfcp ~ 214.504mph (Att. 1) 2 minutes, 47.829 seconds *Non-starter*
​

Pole time is likely a tenth or two quicker than day one speeds.

EDIT: Also, with the amount of entries already I think a couple of guys are gonna get bumped. Every series entry and all the one off drivers takes us to 20 at the very least, probably more. To clarify, Smuffy won't be racing for the 500, he's just qualifying for championship points.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back