GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 2,234 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTP IndyCar Championship: Automatically awarded to the points leader at the close of the season. Winner - TomMcD

GTP IndyCar Constructors Championship: Automatically awarded to the team points leader at the close of the season. Winners - Team Penske

Borg-Warner Trophy: Automatically awarded to the winner of the Indianapolis 500. Winner - ADR_BRONCO

Race Battle of the Season: Awarded to the two (or more) drivers that put on the best battle for a position (not necessarily the lead) in a single race. The longer and cleaner the battle, the better. Winners - Tom & Joe for the win @ Tokyo R246 (Indy Japan 100)

Rookie of the Season: Awarded to the best driver for this season, that participated in no more than 4 races last season. Winner - Neljack

Unluckiest Driver of the Season: Awarded to the driver that exhibits the worst luck, through no fault of his own, over the course of the season. Winner - Matty

Driver Rivalry of the Season: Awarded to the drivers that have the best rivalry for the season. A good rivalry should involve battling each other for poles, wins, finishing positions, laps led, or team owner points. Winners - Joe vs Tom for the championship

Driver's Driver of the Season: The driver that everyone respects for their high level of performance and clean driving habits. Winner - Tom

Most feared driver: The driver, that with one lap to go, you absolutely do not want to see in your rear view mirror. Winner - Joe

Best Oval driver: The driver that you think is the best all-around driver at Daytona, Indy, SSRX, and Motegi. Winner - Knelly

Best Road Course driver: The driver that you think is the best all-around driver at the road and street courses. Winner - Tom

EDIT: The main trophies (Drivers/Constructors/500) will be displayed on the GTP NASCAR Association page when it opens. Congratulations to all the trophy winners and have a great summer!

Woo I won something :D

That i would have deserved much more at the start of the season :dopey:

Congratulations to all the award winners, and thank you for the votes for mine. It's a great honour :D

GTP IndyCar Championship: Automatically awarded to the points leader at the close of the season. Winner - TomMcD

GTP IndyCar Constructors Championship: Automatically awarded to the team points leader at the close of the season. Winners - Team Penske

Borg-Warner Trophy: Automatically awarded to the winner of the Indianapolis 500. Winner - ADR_BRONCO

Race Battle of the Season: Awarded to the two (or more) drivers that put on the best battle for a position (not necessarily the lead) in a single race. The longer and cleaner the battle, the better. Winners - Tom & Joe for the win @ Tokyo R246 (Indy Japan 100)

Rookie of the Season: Awarded to the best driver for this season, that participated in no more than 4 races last season. Winner - Neljack

Unluckiest Driver of the Season: Awarded to the driver that exhibits the worst luck, through no fault of his own, over the course of the season. Winner - Matty

Driver Rivalry of the Season: Awarded to the drivers that have the best rivalry for the season. A good rivalry should involve battling each other for poles, wins, finishing positions, laps led, or team owner points. Winners - Joe vs Tom for the championship

Driver's Driver of the Season: The driver that everyone respects for their high level of performance and clean driving habits. Winner - Tom

Most feared driver: The driver, that with one lap to go, you absolutely do not want to see in your rear view mirror. Winner - Joe

Best Oval driver: The driver that you think is the best all-around driver at Daytona, Indy, SSRX, and Motegi. Winner - Knelly

Best Road Course driver: The driver that you think is the best all-around driver at the road and street courses. Winner - Tom

EDIT: The main trophies (Drivers/Constructors/500) will be displayed on the GTP NASCAR Association page when it opens. Congratulations to all the trophy winners and have a great summer!

This angers me, because Matty was barely unlucky this season compared to me.

/SoreLoser

Cowboys965
This angers me, because Matty was barely unlucky this season compared to me.

/SoreLoser

Looks like you were pretty unlucky to not win... :lol:

I'm most grateful for the Driver's Driver award due to what it stands for, cheers for that guys, means a lot :cheers:

That thread is now open, by the way. ;)

EDIT, went ahead and made the images, if you want to use these. The championship trophy is 450x600, like the Sprint Cup trophy, which is 600x450. The Borg Warner Trophy is 300x450, like the other major race trophies. 👍

AY9Ui.png

GAexG.png

Last edited:
Thanks Drop, i'll edit the Indy section in a week or so when I get home 👍

Is there any chance you could grab me the IndyCar World Championship race trophy and the Indy Lights trophy also? I'm not sure if they'd be harder to come by but since I haven't got a computer on holiday, I can't be sure.

Thanks Drop, i'll edit the Indy section in a week or so when I get home 👍

Is there any chance you could grab me the IndyCar World Championship race trophy and the Indy Lights trophy also? I'm not sure if they'd be harder to come by but since I haven't got a computer on holiday, I can't be sure.

Indy Lights trophy:

O4oNL.png

I can't find a picture of a trophy for the Indy Car World Championship race, presumably because no one actually won last year's event, at Las Vegas. As far as I know, that was the first running of the event with that name. So, you might have to wait until the end of this IndyCar season to grab a picture of the trophy from that race.

Pre season discussion is up in interest checks for S3. I'll close this up when I get back off holiday so stick all your posts in there from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back