GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 2,234 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Race Battle of the Season: Indy vs. Droptop (Indianapolis 200)

Rookie of the Season: Fraisier,

Unluckiest Driver of the Season: Indy, Cowboys

Driver Rivalry of the Season: Joe vs Tom

Driver's Driver of the Season: Knelly

Most feared driver: Joe, Spurgy

Best Oval driver: ADR_Bronco, Indy, Tom

Best Road Course driver: Spurgy, Joe

n8C9X.png

Race Battle of the Season: Awarded to the two (or more) drivers that put on the best battle for a position (not necessarily the lead) in a single race. The longer and cleaner the battle, the better.
Nominations
- Joe & Tom @ Motegi World Championship
- Drop & IndyWolf @ the Brickyard 200
- Tom & Joe @ Tokyo
- The field @ the Indy 500
- Matty & Joe @ SSR5

Rookie of the Season: Awarded to the best driver for this season, that participated in no more than 4 races last season.
Nominations
- IndyWolf
- Neljack
- Frasier
- Gokartman

Unluckiest Driver of the Season: Awarded to the driver that exhibits the worst luck, through no fault of his own, over the course of the season.
Nominations
- Cowboys
- Smuffy
- Matty
- Knelly
- Frasier
- IndyWolf

Driver Rivalry of the Season: Awarded to the drivers that have the best rivalry for the season. A good rivalry should involve battling each other for poles, wins, finishing positions, laps led, or team owner points.
Nominations
- Joe vs Tom
- Cowboys vs Matty
- Matty vs Knelly
- Matty vs Tom

Driver's Driver of the Season: The driver that everyone respects for their high level of performance and clean driving habits.
Nominations
- Tom
- Joe
- Knelly
- Matty
- Neljack

Most feared driver: The driver, that with one lap to go, you absolutely do not want to see in your rear view mirror.
Nominations
- Tom
- Joe
- Cowboys (For weaving constantly)
- IndyWolf

Best Oval driver: The driver that you think is the best all-around driver at Daytona, Indy, SSRX, and Motegi.
Nominations
- Tom
- Joe
- ADR_BRONCO
- Knelly
- Smuffy
- IndyWolf

Best Road Course driver: The driver that you think is the best all-around driver at the road and street courses.
Nominations
- Tom
- Joe
- Matty

Voting is open until Friday, 21:00BST. You have one vote in each category which must be PM'ed to me in order to count.

Last edited:
From the couple of votes i've got already, Spurgy's down to win like 2 awards. I know he blew away the field at Laguna and full respect for that dude, it was amazing, but do any of you guys think we should limit the categories like 'Best Oval/Road', 'Driver's Driver' and 'Most feard' to guys who have had regular participation? It just seems a bit fairer.

smuffyatfcp
Does seem logical, but it was a very impressive performance.

I understand the reasoning, it was an amzing performance, but it seems fairer to reward the guys who showed up all season long 👍

Want to resend yours Smuffy?

My votes were:

Race Battle of the Season: The field at the 500

Rookie of the Season: Kartman

Unluckiest Driver of the Season: Hmm, erm, Matty

Driver Rivalry of the Season: Tom vs Joe

Driver's Driver of the Season: Tom

Most feared driver: Joe

Best Oval driver: Knelly

Best Road Course driver: Tom

Making the votes public can influence other people's decisions. Best to keep them private.

I agree with you as well Tom, its very nice of you guys to vote for me, but it makes more sense to give awards to people who did all the races, next season I might turn up for more of the races, and probably as many road course races as I can :sly: But if you insist you can always give me one sympathy award for not being able to make the races :lol:

I voted for spurgy for most feared, my reasoning was that everyone should fear him showing up to races, and be relieved that he only made it to 2 :)

Dont be so harsh on ya self Sam, its the guys lapping you that should be worried.
I love you x

Well everybody here is nice enough to roll out and let people past anyway so it's no issue.

Impressive signature Nel, really throwing yourself into NASCAR this season :cheers:

Well everybody here is nice enough to roll out and let people past anyway so it's no issue.

Impressive signature Nel, really throwing yourself into NASCAR this season :cheers:

Yeah :D. Got the right balance in times too 👍

Yeah I did do a few races in Nascar Trucks S2 but wasnt anything too serious, we will have to speak setups and tactics soon when it nears closer to the start of the new truck season as Target Chip Ganassi ;)

Yeah :D. Got the right balance in times too 👍

Yeah I did do a few races in Nascar Trucks S2 but wasnt anything too serious, we will have to speak setups and tactics soon when it nears closer to the start of the new truck season as Target Chip Ganassi ;)

I'm away for two weeks from tomorrow but Chip Ganassi here will give you a team talk when I get back :sly:

I'm away for two weeks from tomorrow but Chip Ganassi here will give you a team talk when I get back :sly:

Ah ok, so you wont miss any Truck races? :)

I assume that means awards are annouced tomorrow to right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back