++++++ GTP Le Mans Prototype Championship - Season 2 - Complete !! ++++++

• Thread starter bermudakid
  • 829 comments
Yes I think that lap was a glich. Forgot to save the replay after running out of fuel. I seen that crazy time was alot fast than all the other ones but couldn't give it too much thought when pushing hard. Slipstreams on all the straights? Can't remember. Oh no that's right I remember now. "I was cheating" and that's why you all are so slow. You wish. lol. Bombe do you want to be teammates next season? I think I'm going to race that old rust bucket Jubb I raced before these two seasons. My computer is on the blink so I can't post much but can read. Good back markering guys. Practice makes perfect. lol. Well done Bombe and good work Mike. You the funniest guy here. Mach Webbaahh. Brill.

can't we ban him for sheer awful attitude and pompous smugness alone? What a freaking loser.

can't we ban him for sheer awful attitude and pompous smugness alone? What a freaking loser.

You guys need to chill the **** out.

I'm not going to let this thread turn into a snipefest like every second GT5 competition in this forum. If you've got an issue with someone, PM Bermudakid civilly and stop hiding behind pussy ass message board anonymity to criticize people.

Last edited:
I have watched the replay of the now famous AS lap 6 and no doubt the speeds he is reaching there are much higher than all of his other laps. However the replay is very glitchy and is hard to tell just how fast he is going. But I was the car infront of him at the end of his lap, and at the start of the lap 6 he was so far behind me and suddenly appeared in my mirrors. And as razor said he just floated away from him by 10 seconds. So while the replay is inconclusive because it's so glitchy and rough, the real race at the time AS had no doubt set an incredibly quick lap looking at it. As mike said though it is really an inconclusive verdict that can be drawn.

It only happens once which could indicate something with the connection or the lobby. Just look at BK's laps too, they are awful, and he doesn't even drive bad, it's just the speed that is completely gone. AS is just lucky and gets more speed, not less.

Can someone please explain why AS's car sounds like a helicopter with a wildly fluctuating RPM gauge to match? This occurs for the first 6 laps. Where as which the speedometer hits high 240's and 250's. Just before the 3:07 lap ends the helicopter sound disappears, the RPM gauge becomes smooth and the car does not go beyond the mid 230's.
The glitch stops just as AS arrives to the top three position after being last in field from the pace lap pit stop made when the race goes green. Strange happening.

Last edited:
Either yes he is cheating or due to be around more cars it becomes more glitchy. I saved the replay to and I still haven't taken a look at it.

If he was cheating he wouldn't run out of fuel, that would be plain stupid. Game was glitching or something, no doubt.

Until we see proof that you CAN cheat no one has been cheating IMO.

Besides, even though the lap was amazing, it would have made no difference if it had been a 3.14 or a 3.07... Let's move on, and not accuse each other :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-hacking-begins-via-ps3-exploit/

its possible that this has developed further but i doubt thats what he used. If he did cheat until he was top three then slow down to avoid supiscion then he's clever. I think that its what ALLin was talking about with all the cars around him causing lag which resulted in massive speed for an unkown reason. I mean he doesn't have the most stable connection. He got Disconnected at monza

I asked what I did because it seems to me as if there is a boost type of glitch going on that he had no control over. It is as if the car/system was fighting itself or not knowing the type of throttle or top end to apply resulting in chopper throttle. As the car was third at pace lap before the pit for tires, the throttle issue stops just as the car is back in that position. What do you think?

I was bored today and got some pictures. I only went up till about 40 minutes of the race (lap 13 i think). Anyways heres what I got.. its quiet a few, lol

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_42.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_41.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_38.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_37.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_36.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_35.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_33.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_32.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_31.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_30.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_29.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_28.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_27.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_26.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_25.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_24.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_21.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_20.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_19.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_18.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_15.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_14.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_13.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_12.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_11.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_9.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_8.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_6.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_4.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_3.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_2.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg

No pics of my precious C9? I only saw it once or twice. Nice pics though. i like the 908 ones at night. And does that R8 have purple taillights?

EliteDreamer
No pics of my precious C9? I only saw it once or twice. Nice pics though. i like the 908 ones at night. And does that R8 have purple taillights?

Yeah, didn't get a very good mix of the cars, my bad.. I mainly focused on p3-p12. I'll get a better mix next time.

hey tis there was a crazy crash between me and jav in the early stages of the race, im goona say about lap 2-3, check it on the replay, its worth a pic ;)

Thanks for getting so many pictures of me lol. I'm in picture 1,2,3,4,5 and 12 lol. GT one looks sweet :D After watching the replay I didn't realise how many people had switched to wet tyres before the Race. Boy did it cost them :)

Btw did you use panning mode 3. I can't tell from properly but it really enhances the pictures quality.

Back