GTP Le Mans Prototype Series - Season 3

• Thread starter bermudakid
  • 1,230 comments

What 3 tracks would you like to see added? only vote for 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry I couldn't join you guys tonight. It was the first night of my F1 2010 league. It was a pre season race at Catalunya. I came 2nd which I'm quite impressed with :D

The minolta is without a doubt a great car, but its got a lack of traction, or is that just because I don't use TCS? Anyway, if I can work out a solution for that, ill be more in touch with you front runners. As you might have seen I had my flashes of speed until a mistake put me out of running.

As I recall the Minolta was a blast around Suzuka when I was driving it in a previous season. With the right setup it is controllable, more so than the Peugeots I'd say. With a beautiful powerband to boot.

The toyotas (minolta and GT-One) are probably my favorite to drive. Just simply bliss imo. But I am a bit of a toyota fan.

I am extremely disappointed about my connection today. WTF IS HAPPENING?! Why did it stop working out of nowhere? Now I can't go on track, because if I do everything just stops. All of your cars stops driving and just go the way the hills would want it to and after 15 secs they all disappear. Then you are all on loading screen to me (and I am to you!) and my only option is to re-enter and experience it again and again and again and ag.......

Yesterday it worked fine!

Great racing with you guys today, especially Razor in my cut short race at Grand Valley Speedway. Want to do more racing :drool:

Came back to see everyone gone, What happened? Anyway, if anyone's interested again, make a room, and i'll be there in a few.

Found a lot more stable setup for the Minolta, which is good most of the time. The catch is, I can't go as fast through the chicane and it always throws me off and I understeer wide. :irked:

Found a lot more stable setup for the Minolta, which is good most of the time. The catch is, I can't go as fast through the chicane and it always throws me off and I understeer wide. :irked:

I would imagine the Minolta oversteers. But it understeers?

Yes, the MINOLTA understeers at low speed. At high speed it's a bit better though.

Btw, is there some kind of server problem from Sony's side today? I know I can login and I can see the friend list, but I can't enter the game when logged in to PSN. And in FIFA the EA servers were down. Coincidence?

I've also read that in some European countries it says the servers are under maintenance (correct spelling?) again. But of course, after the issues I had with the connection yesterday I'm not exactly the most "reliable" tester, lol.

well earlier I had an exam and decided to play Brotherhood before leaving (mistake. It was boring as hell and the exam was very hard. thanks for asking) and I pressed multiplayer by mistake and it said that it couldn't connect to the servers

I counteract the low speed understeer of the Minolta by adjusting the brake bias to the back a little and giving it some throttle to get it pointed right.

My internet worked great for a moment. But GT5 is doing absolutely nothing when logged in to PSN. I can't be the only one who is having issues with that... :nervous:

So I don't think it has anything to do with my internet, but it's more likely GT5 servers or something that is giving me headache at the moment. It's just like the bug that existed in one of the earlier versions where the game freezes when you are logged in. Log out and everything runs smoothly.

new thread coming tonight / tomorrow for some of you. with updates.

Also there will be the daytona pre season race this saturday

Good racing you guys tonight. Blaze won all the races we did tonight, thanks to his consistency in the 10 laps, while we all made mistakes that cost us a lot(especially me :ouch:), he kept it on the island very well.

It was some good racing last night, too bad I had to leave just to get up early.. :grumpy:

Sometimes connection was great, other times it didn't work at all. I think it's the PSN that had problems (not in Denmark only, saw that UK, Greece and Portugal had been offline a bit yesterday too) so hopefully it'll be ok Saturday.

I was still online, but everything stopped working, also noticed that the friend list didn't update when I had problems.

It was some good racing last night, too bad I had to leave just to get up early.. :grumpy:

Sometimes connection was great, other times it didn't work at all. I think it's the PSN that had problems (not in Denmark only, saw that UK, Greece and Portugal had been offline a bit yesterday too) so hopefully it'll be ok Saturday.

I was still online, but everything stopped working, also noticed that the friend list didn't update when I had problems.

at least your friend list seems to work most of the time. Mine is broken in the way that when I sort it by status, it shows everyone who is online in alphatbetical order, it gets the alphabet wrong, going A,B,C,G,H, etc then half way down it goes and uses the missing letters like E,D, M and so on. Messed up. and if I sort by alphabet only to find someone then it shows the alphabet up to a point, then shows loads of missing players in another alphabetical order, so it gets from A to M, then shows another list below M of more people in A to M that got missed off. then it does the same for the other letters. Any one else got this?

at least your friend list seems to work most of the time. Mine is broken in the way that when I sort it by status, it shows everyone who is online in alphatbetical order, it gets the alphabet wrong, going A,B,C,G,H, etc then half way down it goes and uses the missing letters like E,D, M and so on. Messed up. and if I sort by alphabet only to find someone then it shows the alphabet up to a point, then shows loads of missing players in another alphabetical order, so it gets from A to M, then shows another list below M of more people in A to M that got missed off. then it does the same for the other letters. Any one else got this?

Yeh I had this before the outage. Maybe it's a new feature altough I don't know what it's trying to achieve.

Also just seen in the news that Alonso has signed a contract with ferrari to stay till 2016. Looks like they want to make Alonso the new Schumacher. Which is no big surprise really. Fernando loves Ferrari and Ferrari love Fernando.

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2011/5/12043.html

Last edited:
Back