• Thread starter bermudakid
  • 1,230 comments

What 3 tracks would you like to see added? only vote for 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bombe32
Translated to English English:

To be fair though, it's kind of confusing that BK has written:
Race Starts 2:30 (1900 GMT) sharp - where did that half hour go?

He noted that error a while ago and will reset OP.

Is anyone really excited for this weekend. I must say I'd rather Daytona be in the real series but I'm happy to have it at all. Remember to all the new guys these races are a marathon and not a sprint so take it easy for the first 3 laps or so of the race.

SebVettelFan
Is anyone really excited for this weekend. I must say I'd rather Daytona be in the real series but I'm happy to have it at all. Remember to all the new guys these races are a marathon and not a sprint so take it easy for the first 3 laps or so of the race.

Well said.

Any consequences (Wrong spelling right?) for not racing this Saturday. As some of you had experienced my driving yesterday, I will be skipping out on Daytona once more.

Any consequences (Wrong spelling right?) for not racing this Saturday. As some of you had experienced my driving yesterday, I will be skipping out on Daytona once more.

Yes, we don't like you if you stay away intentionally, lol ;)

Seriously, I can't see why you want to not show up just because of the track. Practice online by yourself and you''ll learn it. Worst thing that can happen is that you lose and you might actually learn something from participating anyway. Giving room for traffic, avoid accidents etc.

Johny could also use some kind of practice to avoid collisions :)

bombe32
Yes, we don't like you if you stay away intentionally, lol ;)

:grumpy:

bombe32
Seriously, I can't see why you want to not show up just because of the track. Practice online by yourself and you''ll learn it. Worst thing that can happen is that you lose and you might actually learn something from participating anyway. Giving room for traffic, avoid accidents etc.

Well that's not possible.

bombe32
Johny could also use some kind of practice to avoid collisions :)

Har har har. :ouch:

I seriously, can not what so ever learn how to drive on that track. But one lap before the race I managed to pull off a 1.33 then crashing into the first corner.

Daytona road is very easy to learn and fun for slipstreaming and overtaking. That's why I like it so much. I feel Suzuka will just be about consistency especially if it rains. Hard enough to stay on that track as it is :)

I just don't know how you guys come out of corners so fast. Like on the chicane I would severely fall behind becuase I can't take as fast. So whatever, I'm forfeiting this race.

Daytona road is very easy to learn and fun for slipstreaming and overtaking. That's why I like it so much. I feel Suzuka will just be about consistency especially if it rains. Hard enough to stay on that track as it is :)

seb are you on PSN GT5 right now. im commming!!:)

I'd just like to say now, from my practice at Daytona, both me and the car are SLOW! I'm sure AS will still fight at the front and I will be annoyed but oh well. I know how I will contend for the lead in this series. It something I'm not good at but all real racing drivers (except 1 lap sprint racers) are brilliant at. Anyone guessed what it is?

I'd just like to say now, from my practice at Daytona, both me and the car are SLOW! I'm sure AS will still fight at the front and I will be annoyed but oh well. I know how I will contend for the lead in this series. It something I'm not good at but all real racing drivers (except 1 lap sprint racers) are brilliant at. Anyone guessed what it is?

Sabotage? Lol.

GT5_X2010

Consistency.

Not picking your nose while driving.

Allin and tiisimo got it. Bombe has an idea that I would try to implement if we had off track game play. I'd start off my walking down the pit lane (this woould be cool) and swapping diseal for the petrol you should all be using (veresed for the Audi and 908)

I've never got to race with some guys yet this season. For example Blaze, Tissimo, C-ZETA and Elite Dreamer. I have raced with BK, Razor, MU and Johny a lot. So it will be good at Daytona to finally all get on track together :)

Nobody has raced with C-Zeta yet, but according to himself he's going to be a back-marker. I hope not...

bombe32
Nobody has raced with C-Zeta yet, but according to himself he's going to be a back-marker. I hope not...

I really don't know how well I'll do...when I tried the Cappuccino Cup I was towards the back most of the time, although I was fighting to not be last once I found a better setup. I don't know if I can find a better setup than the one I've had, the stable and safe one. Don't know if the scarier but looser one would be better to drive.:confused:

Consistency is key in these long races. If you can do a 1:29, but will spin every 5 or so laps and kill the tyres, or do 1:32's cleanly without any spins and to keep the tyres alive for long enough, you're much better with the latter.

I've got a room up. Last day before the race tomorrow, everyone is welcome for some good practice and racing.

1472-6118-4259-7710-5169

Also, BermudaKID, akmuq should be showing up tomorrow, so, I still have a teammate, for now.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm not expecting any replies but I was just watching the free practice for Spanish GP and was wondering if anyone wanted to play some F1 2010?

Ok, I'm not expecting any replies but I was just watching the free practice for Spanish GP and was wondering if anyone wanted to play some F1 2010?

Ive been playing F1 2010 for the last few hours. I'm fed up of spinning off every time I hit a kerb though. At Singapore, Monza and Abu Dhabi it's ridiculous.

There is some information that came out the competition those people went to for CM. 20 of them basically got to go to Birmingham for the day and try out F1 2011. They had to sign an NDA so they can't say much but there has been reports and rumours. Stuff such as safety cars, stewards buttons (don't have a clue either?), much improved damage (apparently you can rollover) and 24 car online have been in the air. As I said these are only rumours but they've come just as the visit has happened. Sounds extremely good if true :)

i'm working a shift tomorrow, so ill probably have to leave early in the race tomorrow, but my ps3 will be on to continue hosting.
I may miss a lot of races this season if i continue to work on saturdays

i'm working a shift tomorrow, so ill probably have to leave early in the race tomorrow, but my ps3 will be on to continue hosting.
I may miss a lot of races this season if i continue to work on saturdays

What do you think about a time change for the races. They are awfully early. 2:00pm eastern time.( i understand the concern for U.K people who are in a different time zone).

really? 2:00 pm is the middle of the day. the race isn't early enough far as i'm concerned.

new thread is up.

Back