GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

• Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,035 comments

Do you like your car?

• My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

Votes: 476 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

Votes: 564 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

Votes: 68 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

Votes: 13 1.0%
  • Car? what car?

Votes: 245 17.9%

• Total voters
Very nice, let's see some pics.

Edit: Saw the pics and vids in the other thread, simply awesome.👍

My daily drive is a black Renault 5 Campus 1.1 with carburator from 1988. Has a few dents, but drives well. Have driven 10.000 km!! in it since February this year.

Would love to see it in GT5

Grtz from an R5 Freak.

Here's mine :)

20small.jpg

Stage 1 remap, 260BHP.

Fingers crossed for a premium version :D

Quick first drive of the Cruze,

It looks MEHH on inside and outside.

Now this is why I want Focus

100% time when I drive my car I am on the inside, so I want to feel comfy and have great features, I think SYNC is really cool, and I don't like Microsoft, finally other then PC software, they made something cool.

Quick first drive of the Cruze,

It looks MEHH on inside and outside.

Now this is why I want Focus

100% time when I drive my car I am on the inside, so I want to feel comfy and have great features, I think SYNC is really cool, and I don't like Microsoft, finally other then PC software, they made something cool.

My Dad moved to Canada last month for work and has just ordered a new Ford Edge with SYNC. He seems pretty excited about it. I'm more of a 'does it have 4 wheels and go fast?' kind of guy but each to their own!

HAHA yeah I love fast cars as well, BUT I have to settle for a 4 cyl fuel efficient car that is still fun to ride. So for now the Focus is my candidate, looks nice, for efficient car I bet it will handle great.

Other then that I am thinking about Nissan Altima or Sentra.

1996 Mazda Miata 1.8L 133hp

Tein Flex coilovers
14x7 Enkei RPF1's
deleted AC/PS
carbon hardtop w/ lexan window
gutted interior
Racing Beat intake/header/exhaust
Boss Frog test pipe
Cobalt short-shifter and Voodoo knob
Momo Competition steering wheel

saving for supercharger and other bits for summer :) she weighs around 2100lbs and I'm guessing around 120whp with the bolt-ons.

13465_1322008735955_1402947049_30788395_1362591_n.jpg

Ooh an NSX, any pictures of it? It's always interesting to see what people do with them.

91 Acura NSX
99 Honda "_ASSport"

The NSX is still an incredibly expensive car even today, can I see some pictures of yours? And I'm sorry, but what did you call your 99 Honda?:lol:

The NSX is still an incredibly expensive car even today, can I see some pictures of yours? And I'm sorry, but what did you call your 99 Honda?:lol:

Ooops, I forgot the P. LOL

Attachments

• NSX1.zip
    222.6 KB · Views: 38
  • NSX2.zip
    259.9 KB · Views: 23
Not too bad mate, not too bad at all.:) Is there much going on under the, err, boot? Or is the engine still relatively stock?

Not too bad mate, not too bad at all.:) Is there much going on under the, err, boot? Or is the engine still relatively stock?

Umm, well.... K&N intake, Fujitsubu Headers, Test pipes, Dali SS exhaust, JDM Type R short gears, Lightweight flywheel, Exeedy single plate clutch, Comptech 4.55 gears, Eibach lowering springs, bilstein shocks, Hawk brake pads, various carbon bits and Privat wheels in Falken rubber... I think thats it. Interior totally stock.

Last edited:
NSX's are very cool, they are extremely rare over here.

Thought I'd share a bit of history of how my R32 has been, from the first test drive till today. Now, I had desired a Skyline for nearly a decade, even test driven a GTS-T model, but never a GT-R. When this almost completely original R32 arrived to the importer, I called my friend up for a road trip and decided to take it for a test drive. Once we arrived, the importer handed the keys over to me and I fired it up. After the test drive was over, my whole body was shaking as I stepped out of the car. It was that exciting, and that good. I just HAD to have this very car! The importer happened to have an autumn clearance sale at the moment, so the car was relatively cheap too. A few weeks later, the ownership papers were signed and it was mine. :sly:

his1.jpg

A few hours after unloading from a container ship arriving from Japan.

his2.jpg

Happiest day ever, although a bit cold. I arrived early in the morning to the importer and started driving home. In case you were wondering, that is a REAL 400R next to my Skyline!

his3.jpg

Import taxes paid and registration complete. Nasty window tints gone for good too.

his4.jpg

Meeting with fellow JDM drivers.

his5.jpg

10 000 kilometers after the purchase, still going strong. Now in storage waiting for winter to pass. Future plans are coilovers for a mild ride height drop and 17" wheels. After those, a fresh gunmetal paintjob and a slightly better exhaust. To be continued. ;)

Considering his location & the model year he has, it's actually pretty affordable, no more expensive than what my TL retailed at for new. 👍

This is mine:

1985 Audi ur quattro Coupe Turbo

P1010944.jpg

P1010939.jpg

P1020552.jpg

P1020779.jpg

P1010963.jpg

Removed the Engine, striped, cleaned and rebuilt to RM260 Specification which includes Gasflowed Head, Inlet and Exhaust Monifold, Reprofiled Valves and Valve Seats, Bigger Turbo, Uprated Exhaust Manifold, Oversized Pistons, Modified ECU and Wastegate Control, Fully Balanced.
Next on he list is a Standalone EFi System and replacing all the Bushes.

NSX's are very cool, they are extremely rare over here.

Thought I'd share a bit of history of how my R32 has been, from the first test drive till today. Now, I had desired a Skyline for nearly a decade, even test driven a GTS-T model, but never a GT-R. When this almost completely original R32 arrived to the importer, I called my friend up for a road trip and decided to take it for a test drive. Once we arrived, the importer handed the keys over to me and I fired it up. After the test drive was over, my whole body was shaking as I stepped out of the car. It was that exciting, and that good. I just HAD to have this very car! The importer happened to have an autumn clearance sale at the moment, so the car was relatively cheap too. A few weeks later, the ownership papers were signed and it was mine. :sly:

his3.jpg

Incredibly jealous. Love the R32, especially in that colour. To tell the truth, one of the reasons I moved to Japan in the first place is because I wanted to buy one. That was 11 years ago now and I still don't own one. My family's needs have always managed to take priority over my own. My current Nissan Fuga (based on the Skyline drivetrain) is probably as close as I'll get for now. One day, when I'm rich, it will be mine!

Well my last car wasn't a car coz it was a motorbike :P but im looking at sometime in the near future trying to get hold of a nice little Fiat X1/9 in yellow, Nice looking Quattro Reno

I love you guys. I haven't seen a boring car yet (and if I did, you also had a nice toy on the side!)

day 1: Jan 2010
27265_1220421836346_1402947049_30559103_1079581_n.jpg

day ?: Nov 2010
66336_1426664072273_1402947049_31022108_3849991_n.jpg

I hate being broke. I have so much I want to do to this car.

Wow such nice cars. I just recently bought an 07 Impreza, base. Warranty just recently expired and my O2 sensor died on me. Oh well $200 down the drain.

Back