GTP Nascar Nationwide Preseason Thread | Spurgy wins on rims!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 725 comments

What will we do for round 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are kartman, you are.. ;)

Paul, just worry about your connection first.

And yeah, blue flag was meant more for road courses.

It's the mics I tells ya. I was fine in GATE and other races after...

Room open in 2 minutes lol.

Paul, mics are needed on ovals. everyone else is fine with them.

Well disable them on road courses then :dopey:. I do better on them anyways :P.

paulmac2k9
Well disable them on road courses then :dopey:. I do better on them anyways :P.

Can't change something for just 1 driver.

Room open

1472-6118-3701-4257-3036

I don't think I can race in this series as the amount of mics and it's net usage seems to kill my net completely. I had to leave to room just to get it to connect to any webpage... GTP etc.

paulmac2k9
I don't think I can race in this series as the amount of mics and it's net usage seems to kill my net completely. I had to leave to room just to get it to connect to any webpage... GTP etc.

:(

I believe I just set my new record for number of wrecks in a single NASCAR race, 3 in total... in 45 laps :boggled:

Spurgy crosses the line on rims. Good race, but a slightly laggy room caused some wrecks and disconnects.

Main thread opening is imminent.

Spurgy ran 2 laps with literally 0 tires on his bottom right. Had he spun, Redbull would've swept 1st and 2nd. They finished 2nd and 3rd >.>. I disconnected for some reason, I rarely ever randomly disconnect... but I botched my setup and it was pretty loose so I may have done bad in the race regardless

Who was our 3rd car, all I know of is you and Rich.

Was it Adrenaline?

EDIT: I know Adrenaline was racing today. We had a second and third, which is great.

All of the Red Bulls qualified near the front which let them escape all of the wrecks behind them.

MÜLE_9242
All of the Red Bulls qualified near the front which let them escape all of the wrecks behind them.

Must say I'm happy with how things are going.

Will have a final line up ready later.

Spurgy ran 2 laps with literally 0 tires on his bottom right. Had he spun, Redbull would've swept 1st and 2nd. They finished 2nd and 3rd >.>. I disconnected for some reason, I rarely ever randomly disconnect... but I botched my setup and it was pretty loose so I may have done bad in the race regardless

I could of made it without pitting, but saw mustard go in and decised to be a "team player". If I knew rim riding was legal, I wouldn't have given up the track position.

I could of made it without pitting, but saw mustard go in and decised to be a "team player". If I knew rim riding was legal, I wouldn't have given up the track position.

I think I would have made it too if I hadn't spun. I didn't know what to do when you and mustardaddict pitted, at first I hit the brakes but then I decided to keep going and try to make it.

Lots of us probably could have at least tried to make it. Myself included, but 2 spins threw that out the window.

RBR team news.

Here is the final line up.

Adrenaline: #83 2011/2010
Rich S: #83 Silver
D4lvy: #83 Blue.

Colours may not be right, need confirmation on that. But they are the drivers.

After what I heard what James did on Friday, and seeing how Rich did today at Daytona today, we had to get Rich in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back