GTP Nascar Nationwide Preseason Thread | Spurgy wins on rims!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 725 comments

What will we do for round 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chqr, please clear your inbox.

Everyone else should have the message. Please reply asap

I put down Ambrose as I knew he did some races and he was epic in Aussie V8s :).

gokartman78
Kimi did one nascar race i think :P. or pastrana

Kimi did a couple of truck races a few years back, Travis is running partial schedule between Nationwide and the K+N Series this year IIRC :)

I don't think Kimi can count, because he only did 1 or 2 Truck races (3rd tier series).

Marcos obviously counts since he's a full time driver lol.

Loving the quick replies. Keep them coming.

MÜLE_9242
Everyone else should have the message. Please reply asap

You may want to send me the pm, I'll get it to Trynor. I don't think he's been on gt planet in ages.

Is it too late for me to sign up for this series?

The teams appear to be full at the moment. But, as soon as the season starts (next weekend), a seat could open up due to a driver's lack of attendance. It happens every season. Stick around, and try to make it to the pre-season race this weekend. Maybe something will open up and you can get a seat soon. If nothing else, you might get to fill in for a driver that misses a race each weekend, even if it's in a different car each week.

One of Trynor/Niops friends showed up and was able to race last weekend, so if you show up, you should get a ride for this weekend.

Mule, can you drop me a pm so I can reply to it. On phone and it doesn't recognise your name. Ta

I'll be able to show up this weekend. Hopefully there is a car available this weekend for KBM (I'm a reserve, remember?).

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm doing things tomorrow.

Last edited:
Races will be held Saturday afternoons at 16:30 UTC/GMT (12:30 PM EDT, 5:30 PM BST). Room will be open 1 hour before the race starts.

I have surveys back from:

Paul
Gokartman
james
D4lvy
FraiserCrane
Spurgy
Cowboys
Grinols
Crazy
Smuffy
Neljack

Which means I still need one from:

Chqr
Owens
trynor
ItsVanilla

If Furi's decision to park James for next week's Truck race due to reckless driving is upheld, he will also be put on probation for the next 6 races in Nationwide.

I've been meaning to make a post detailing different penalties. I'll get to that tonight.

MÜLE_9242;7469610
If Furi's decision to park James for next week's Truck race due to reckless driving is upheld, he will also be put on probation for the next 6 races in Nationwide.

I've been meaning to make a post detailing different penalties. I'll get to that tonight.

PM sent. :)

And just as I send that, he reverses his decision.

Nevermind lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back