GTP Nascar Nationwide Preseason Thread | Spurgy wins on rims!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 725 comments

What will we do for round 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment
James 2010
D4lvy 2011
Adrenaline either

I think the cars are right, but RPH knows for sure as I deleted my PM's earlier and it would be on his outbox.

#83 Blue (2010) - James
#83 Silver (2011) - D4lvy
#83 Either (2010 or 2011) - Adreneline
For now.
James confirmed with me and said he can make it to every race.
I have yet to get a 100% confirmation from D4lvy and Adreneline after messaging them three days ago...
I was waiting for them to confirm so I could make the final post.
Perhaps if none of them confirm, we can find a seat for Rich who is looking for a seat.

Well RPH it sounds like from what I have heard that James may not be reliable n Rich probably wants to drive part-time. You probably be best just hiring Rich and working out which of your drivers will race certain dates. This way if those two don't work out well, you still have Adrenaline who is known on GTP n D4LVY_ who is a returning NW driver that you can count on. If I was still an owner n Rich put out a post that said he's available, I would hire him with no second thought n fit him in the schedule somewhere.

Last edited:
kenkwilinski
Well RPH it sounds like from what I have heard that James may not be reliable n Rich probably wants to drive part-time. You probably be best just hiring Rich and working out which of your drivers will race certain dates. This way if those two don't work out well, you still have Adrenaline who is known on GTP n D4LVY_ who is a returning NW driver that you can count on. If I was still an owner n Rich put out a post that said he's available, I would hire him with no second thought n fit him in the schedule somewhere.

I'm working on it.

No more to be said publicly on the matter.

D4lvy is going to be ready for the start of the season from what I understand.

Ahh, he's on thread now 👍

I will not be able to make it to the race today. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
Oh, before anyone asks, no rules against bump drafting today.

Incredible and intense race Redhat, lockehite, and trynor. Ken was mixing it up for a while too. We was running really tight most of the race.

Trynor sorry about the misshap on last lap. I reviewed replay and indeed I had held my line. You know as well as I. You was blocking draft passes today. I had some steam from Redhat and was at your rear fender when you went low on me. Causing your rear to clip my nose. Sending us both spinning.

If it wasn't last lap. I'd lifted but I had the run going and honestly didn't expect you to come down. This is the results of blocking into a turn. I'd stay clear to avoid wrecking. Stay in your lane and use draft out turn 2 would of been the best option. But hey I don't think either of us had intentions of "wrecking" anyone. We was racing for the win.

Again I do apologize that we wrecked, was hoping for a super close 3 wide finish.

Yes, big battle between us 4. TRYNOR was trying his best to stay in 1st, maybe being a little too aggressive. That may have done it when all three of you guys wrecked on last lap and I cruised to the finish. :P

Yes, big battle between us 4. TRYNOR was trying his best to stay in 1st, maybe being a little too aggressive. That may have done it when all three of you guys wrecked on last lap and I cruised to the finish. :P

Say what?!

Just like me in the pre-season race of S1, except it was Fastfox who defended aggressively and took Tom_COD and ACDC with him... :dopey:

I've looked at the replay, I'm gonna call Racing Incident on the last lap wreck. Owens got his nose in just as Trynor was turning in. Both were being pretty aggressive, but it was the white flag lap, so you can't really blame them.

5 - Mule
6 - Furi
7 - Crazy
8 - Trynor

That's all I know. Was a very fun n fast race! Stayed up front half the race and got left behind coming out of pits. Stayed with Mule n Furi for rest of the race. Had a battle for fifth. Good racin!

5 - Mule
6 - Furi
7 - Crazy
8 - Trynor

That's all I know. Was a very fun n fast race! Stayed up front half the race and got left behind coming out of pits. Stayed with Mule n Furi for rest of the race. Had a battle for fifth. Good racin!

i had 4th and I thought Furi had 5th. You forgot about me Crazy :) I was there with you MULE and Furi the whole time, then we started racing each other in the final laps and Furi pushed me ahead. Was a really great race, my best oval race ever :D

I didn't forget about you Frasier, I just forgot your name at the time I wrote that post oops my bad. I didn't want to start sounding like I was making crap up lol. But yea u were right there with us the rest of the way. My tires were pretty bad on last lap when you, mule n furi pulled away for that 5th place battle that turned into a 4th place battle. Was good fun!

All Nationwide drivers can expect a PM sometime tonight/tomorrow. I have a small survey for you guys which I would like everyone to fill out.

Knelly, can I send you the PM and you hand it to D4LVY_?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back